Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe JPG Jr. has six boys - is it possible he has a sixteen year old? Would this be the sixteen y.o. that has not been identified due to his age? Please don't tell me he would allow this.

The 16 yo was identified as Rakeem. He is African American.

So an....unless they are grammatically challenged that must be something that begins with a vowel or vowel sound. An axe? :eek:

Probably not an AXE...but an AK47 assault rifle...I know lots of criminals down here in Nawlins have em. I wouldn't be surprised considering the possible connection to drugs and MS13

I believe JPG Jr. has six boys - is it possible he has a sixteen year old? Would this be the sixteen y.o. that has not been identified due to his age? Please don't tell me he would allow this.

The 16 y/o that was arrested was a different race than JPG Jr. It's not his son. He has been identifed. If you go back and look at the arrest warrants you will see his name and his pic is up on the PNJ site I believe.

The sixteen-year-old has been identified. He is African-American.

Just a side note -- I am kinda worried for the Granny who found the Red Van!! Anyone else thought about this? I hope she is under police protection, there are prob some VERY mad people out there!!

You know the old saying...No good deed goes unpunished. I feel that with Granny and also feel this is the theme for victims as well. Evil targeting good people.

I hope LE is watching Granny and she deserves that award. The Crimestoppers guy seems thrilled to have found a way to get out of paying out the award. What a rude remark he made that made no sense. "Wait" on reporting info? IMO, I would think to call LE before crimestoppers. One less channel to get your tip lost through.

This may have already been discussed but-Could Long Wiggins be an undercover agent who did not know there was going to be murders? or an informant? The DEA and FBI have long monitored the M-13 gangs.
From what I see, she is not an undercover anything - I feel she is out of jail (only for now) because she was not at the scene of the murders and has supplied information, esp. about the location of the safe.
There's a part of me that feels she knows too much and is worried about her safety. Probably why she was hunkered down at a boat and not shopping, eating out, or sunbathing on the front lawn.
I wish she had not looked so happy and thrilled with the cameras in her face. Two people are dead and their funerals are tomorrow.

I just can't help but think the murders were retribution for something that had happened or was going to happen because the murderers thought Mr. Billings knew something or had documentation of something.

not sure if this has already been posted.

Foxnews just reported that the safe was not found at a marina as previously reported. They don't know where it was found, but that it was located after talking to Wiggins. Wiggins estranged husband said she was practically swimming in unexplained money. they also showed a grainy video of the other POI.

Criminals are so dumb!

Very good video on the front page at the below link. Y'all might have already seen it. I'm getting a late start today.

http://www.weartv.com/

WTF is wrong with Wiggin's? After seeing her smiling and sashaying, I hope charges are upgraded for her. IMO, there was a reason these thugs were supposedly gathering at her home.

Very good video on the front page at the below link. Y'all might have already seen it. I'm getting a late start today.

http://www.weartv.com/

WTF is wrong with Wiggin's? After seeing her smiling and sashaying, I hope charges are upgraded for her. IMO, there was a reason these thugs were supposedly gathering at her home.

maybe she had more a role than she is saying. Maybe she is the one who was suppose to mess with the alarm system.
If they just moved into the house in 2008 (not sure if i remember correctly) maybe she was their agent or the sellers agent and had access to the alarm code and how to turn it off. Most people change there door locks and alram codes when they buy a house but not always!!

So an....unless they are grammatically challenged that must be something that begins with a vowel or vowel sound. An axe? :eek:

I thought the same (not about the axe) when I saw the "an [deleted from report]"

thoughts I've had:
an automatic (insert weapon)
an 8" sawed off shotgun
an 18" (insert type of long gun)
an AK-47
an H&K (handgun maker)
an Armalite (handgun/long gun maker)
an EAA (European American Amory) (handgun maker)
an STI (usually a 'competition-type' handgun maker)
an AR-7 (long gun maker)

the list just goes on and on though :\

I wish KathiB was on this case. She'd be in Wiggins face asking....

Why are you smiling? Don't you care that two people died?

Two people are being buried tomorrow, how do you feel about that?

Why are you walking like that? Why was the safe in your backyard?

Over a dozen kids are orphans.....Why was the murder weapon in your possession?

I love KathiB

First here is the deed the Billings purchased this property at 930 Silcox Lane on 3/28/2008

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008025756.pdf

Now look at 411 listing pages:

http://www.411.com/search/FindNeigh...ty_zip=Pensacola&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Statam, Chelsea E

9340 Silcox Ln

Pensacola, FL 32526-4210
Lists a Chelsea Staham - hope I can post this since it is in the PNJ living at the address the Billings own/owned

Now Gazelle found this on PNJ:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090715/NEWS06/907150324/0/NEWS05/Arrest-logs
Chelsea Elizabeth Statam, 22, 1200 block of Via de Luna, Pensacola Beach, fraud ownership to a pawnbroker, dealing in stolen property.

Via de luna is the ADDRESS of Pamela LONG!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::eek::eek::eek:

Pamela long Wiggins-Wouldn't she be disposable to the drug cartels now if she is involved? If we are looking at that sort of thing? Just saying if??

Guys, I am FLIPPING out!! This IS IT!!!! It HAS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Via De Luna address is the one in forecloresure of Pamela Long!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86