Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are ALL charged with the murder. I am still upset that Pamela Long Wiggins was released from Escambia County Jail on $10,000 bond---She should still be in jail and her bond should have been set much much higher and confused why it wasn't.

A lot of us are wondering why, but I have a feeling she and anyone else is going to get whats coming to them.Justice is this will be very swift and very complete IMO.There is always a reason why the LE do what they do and it will all come out.Just be patient there WILL BE JUSTICE FOR YOUR FAMILY.

MRS CORTEZ(??) FROM THE YOU TUBE video(??) --is her friend (sorry Im asking, I cant watch it again to verify. --her real name is on there- should I post a link?:eek::eek::eek:

A couple of us have said no that it is not the same person. We could be wrong, but back a few pages I showed where the website and the youtube CORTES (not CORTEZ) were registered/living in San Diego.

I could be wrong, but I think they are different people.

I hope they are ALL charged with the murder. I am still upset that Pamela Long Wiggins was released from Escambia County Jail on $10,000 bond---She should still be in jail and her bond should have been set much much higher and confused why it wasn't.

I'm confused about that too. The only thing I can reason with is that she really didn't have anything to do with the murders or security system or knowledge about the Billings murder/robbery and that she may have only been hiding stolen property or something for junior. I doubt that LE or a judge would let her out if she had ANYTHING to do with or ANY knowledge of the actual murders.

The Billings still own the property in question~~

http://www.escpa.org/Detail_a.aspx?s=121S322000001006

Address where CS is listed in the 411 pages

I -JUST- put the Mobile Hwy/Silcox locations together that you brought up. I noticed last night on the maps that the road leading to the Billings' home was on SILCOX, but it didn't click till just now looking at your post and the property appraisals address. (sorry)

IMO that's the ACTUAL address of their home or *maybe* the guest house?

Although on the PA website it looks like that parcel of land is across from the home.

Pamela Wiggins had long Albany history

.........Pamela Wiggins grew up in Albany, owned several rental properties and got a divorce here in 1992. Pamela Long Coco Wiggins was born here in Albany 1961 and graduated from Albany High School in 1979. After several marriages, she has a string of last names on her records including Wiggins and Maldin.
She still has family here. In fact, we tracked down her mother in Northwest Albany but she didn't want to talk about her daughter's arrest.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10740008&nav=menu37_2

I'm confused about that too. The only thing I can reason with is that she really didn't have anything to do with the murders or security system or knowledge about the Billings murder/robbery and that she may have only been hiding stolen property or something for junior. I doubt that LE or a judge would let her out if she had ANYTHING to do with or ANY knowledge of the actual murders.

Buy why after the fact when neighbors reported all these people at her house prior to the crime? What were they doing...having a tea party. Maybe they are trying to use her to catch someone else.

Nice map...and just so the rest of you know..the "Via de Luna" addresses are on the GREEN thin strip that runs West to East below the black lines and under the words GULF BREEZE.

ETA: So if you drive from Pensacola to Pensacola Beach you leave Escambia County (and Pensacola Proper/Pensacola Police Dept. jurisdiction) and enter Gulf Breeze proper (Gulf Breeze PD) inside Santa Rosa County. Then you drive a couple of miles and end up in Pensacola Beach (Escambia County/EC Sheriff's Office jurisdiction again)

And just East of Gulf Breeze proper is Santa Rosa Sheriff's Dept. jurisdiction, even though it says Gulf Breeze. It would be unincorporated areas. That's why so many local LE agencies are involved just in that area b/c of where people's addresses are.

Totally off topic here, but way back in the 80's when my friends and I would party at the beach and then have to drive back home THROUGH Gulf Breeze to get back to the mainland we coined the city of Gulf Breeze "The Obstacle Course" because of the low speed limit signs and all the law enforcement that would just sit along the road way just waiting for someone to screw up.

Okay...sorry O/T

LE let many walk free........................for a while for very good reasons Casey Anthony had her freedom back for a while look where she is sitting JMO

I -JUST- put the Mobile Hwy/Silcox locations together that you brought up. I noticed last night on the maps that the road leading to the Billings' home was on SILCOX, but it didn't click till just now looking at your post and the property appraisals address. (sorry)

Although on the PA website it looks like that parcel of land is across from the home.

Yes, but it is a single family home - with the last name provided in the previous link listed as living that residence - I am thinking the Billings rented it to them.

Could it be that the Billings purchased an easement for access to their property?

.........Pamela Wiggins grew up in Albany, owned several rental properties and got a divorce here in 1992. Pamela Long Coco Wiggins was born here in Albany 1961 and graduated from Albany High School in 1979. After several marriages, she has a string of last names on her records including Wiggins and Maldin.
She still has family here. In fact, we tracked down her mother in Northwest Albany but she didn't want to talk about her daughter's arrest.

And she owns more property here as well that involve some of the weird documents we have discussed. I posted the info on one bankruptcy case in particular where she was a creditor and held a secured interest (mortgage) in the home of the debtor.

Buy why after the fact when neighbors reported all these people at her house prior to the crime? What were they doing...having a tea party. Maybe they are trying to use her to catch someone else.

Well you just can't go to the cops and say "hey...my neighbor seems to have a lot of visitors at her house - can you go and check on that for me?":crazy: :blowkiss:

OK so...*trying to go off of memory, feel free to correct or tell me so I can edit*

CS was arrested and charged with stolen property yesterday (was it dealing in?)
CS had a previous address on Silcox Lane, which is owned by the Billings (also appears to be their home address)

CS has a new address owned by Phillips (have we found the connection of Phillips -> Billings again from previous thoughts?)

Wiggins owns property in the same general area/same street as the new address for CS

Have we found a connection between CS and Pamela Long Wiggins?

CS does have a myspace 'friend' with similiar name of the youtube girl who is going off about human trafficking

Maybe I will go back and see what I can find on the different "Cortes" vs "Cortez" stuff.

um hello...pardon me if I'm incorrect, but doesn't the Bledsoe lady live in Albany NY now? Or am I just dreaming that?

OK so...*trying to go off of memory, feel free to correct or tell me so I can edit*

CS was arrested and charged with stolen property yesterday (was it dealing in?)
CS had a previous address on Silcox Lane, which is owned by the Billings (also appears to be their home address)

CS has a new address owned by Phillips (have we found the connection of Phillips -> Billings again from previous thoughts?)

Wiggins owns property in the same general area/same street as the new address for CS

Have we found a connection between CS and Pamela Long Wiggins?

CS does have a myspace 'friend' with similiar name of the youtube girl who is going off about human trafficking

Maybe I will go back and see what I can find on the different "Cortes" vs "Cortez" stuff.

Head spinning over here.... if you go back to where I posted it originally - you will see that CS is currently also listed as a residence at the particular property on Silcox Lane - that the Billings currently own there are two other names also listed, who I am assuming are her parents (same last name)who I assume still live at this property or recently lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86