Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be getting details confused, but there is a Misha listed on this court record...and isn't that same name mentioned often on Chelsea's Myspace? Just stands out to me since Misha isn't a common name...:waitasec:

Bump. Anyone yay or nay this connection?

Am I the only one that thinks this whole "plan" was down right stupid ? None of these people have a lick of sense. Lets recap the shear stupidity here of the people accused of this crime.

1. Theres is WAY to many people to keep quite, too many involved.
  2. They decide to use their PERSONAL vehicles to commit the crime.
  3. The primary vehicle is a 16 PASSENGER BRIGHT RED VAN.
  4. The didn't confirm the security had been cut or attempt to cut the wires to the cameras.
  5. The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
  6. For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....
  7. The perps didn't REALLY know each other too well.
  8. They didn't get rid of the guns or the safe
  9. Hid the guns and the safe at THEIR OWN HOME.
Probably a ton more to add to that list but meh you get the gist of it :p

Now I'm no professional hit man or even have the slightest idea how they SHOULD operate, but even to my uneducated (in the killing biz) eye i can tell that this was the stupidest (is that even a word?) Group of people that have ever walked the planet.

None of that is relevant to this thread or is it ?

I am broken hearted for the victims in the case (ALL of them even the perps children and families) but I cant help but laugh at the shear magnitude of the stupidity here.....

Before I part I would like to thank this community, for all their hard work and may god bless each and every one of you, and one day even tho this site is fantastic, maybe we wont NEED sites like this...Hey I can dream cant I ?

I thought that was strange too....Unless the court automatically makes the father pay child support. they have custody and have not adopted them so he would still have to pay child support I would imagine.

Good point. I would have to imagine that support would be figured in comparison to each side's income...and I'm fairly certain the parents' income was quite a bit more than MB's (although Indian Rocks, where MB resides, is definitely an upscale area). I also have to imagine that the courts wouldn't automatically do anything without one side filing a petition. :waitasec:

In regards to his son not attending the funeral that link says (in my words since I shut the link down) that he went there shortly after the murders but returned home a few hours later becuase he didnt feel safe there.

This is total conjecture... the main link to the parents is plw who is part of a “network” of crimes of theft, drugs and fencing stolen property. The parents have, of course, discussed their thoughts and actions on the tax things due to normal business relations with plw. She begins to try to draw them in to her network and the parents start to realize what she is really about. They begin to gather proof of what is going on with this “network.” Somehow she finds out about it and the idea goes from there. Not hard for her to organize this group of idiots, especially if she uses jr desire to get his daughter. Offers them the money in the safe if she gets the other contents. Using jr’s warped brain, telling him this would be a perfect “practice drill” for the next home invasion, which would be the ex’s parents. I know it’s wild, but there has to be more than a “simple home invasion”. However, I still don’t believe plw is the top layer of this mountain. Any thoughts on my sanity here??

has anyone addressed the question of how the hell did the Hugh Wiggins??? guy know where the safe was and since he knew and didn't report it shouldn't he be in jail too ?

Am I the only one that thinks this whole "plan" was down right stupid ? None of these people have a lick of sense. Lets recap the shear stupidity here of the people accused of this crime.

1. Theres is WAY to many people to keep quite, too many involved.
  2. They decide to use their PERSONAL vehicles to commit the crime.
  3. The primary vehicle is a 16 PASSENGER BRIGHT RED VAN.
  4. The didn't confirm the security had been cut or attempt to cut the wires to the cameras.
  5. The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
  6. For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....
  7. The perps didn't REALLY know each other too well.
  8. They didn't get rid of the guns or the safe
  9. Hid the guns and the safe at THEIR OWN HOME.
Probably a ton more to add to that list but meh you get the gist of it :p

Now I'm no professional hit man or even have the slightest idea how they SHOULD operate, but even to my uneducated (in the killing biz) eye i can tell that this was the stupidest (is that even a word?) Group of people that have ever walked the planet.

None of that is relevant to this thread or is it ?

I am broken hearted for the victims in the case (ALL of them even the perps children and families) but I cant help but laugh at the shear magnitude of the stupidity here.....

Before I part I would like to thank this community, for all their hard work and may god bless each and every one of you, and one day even tho this site is fantastic, maybe we wont NEED sites like this...Hey I can dream cant I ?

The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
[*]For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....

Had me on the floorrrrrrr

The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
[*]For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....

Had me on the floorrrrrrr

same here! I still can't stop laughing!

has anyone addressed the question of how the hell did the Hugh Wiggins??? guy know where the safe was and since he knew and didn't report it shouldn't he be in jail too ?

No...that's why I suspect he is involved too.

I need help figuring out the 1206 address :blowkiss:

whatcha need help with? Can you go to the Escambia County property appraiser's site and get the info you need? What's the street you are looking for?

ETA - never mind. looks like someone helped ya out already! :)

Hugh Wiggins may have gotten the safe's location from a conversation with Pamela Wiggins rather than direct involvement. But it's strange to think that both Hugh and Pamela are not in jail and how does Pamela feel about Hugh telling the detectives where the safe could be found? I'm still perplexed about the contents of the safe and just what could have been so important or valuable.

whatcha need help with? Can you go to the Escambia County property appraiser's site and get the info you need? What's the street you are looking for?

ETA - never mind. looks like someone helped ya out already! :)

No No - I meant on Google St View :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member