DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this doesn't show a marriage record

Oh, sorry.

I quit looking for the marriage license...lol

Possibly try Greenville, MS (Washington County)....but it doesn't appear they have any online searching capability.

I got sidetracked with this NEW STUFF!:crazy:

You mean OTHER THAN another $50,000,000.00 LIEN that Byrd filed against ANOTHER PERSON (other than the first one!!?!?!?)

WOW!

The only lien I see under Byrd's name is this one

Result Row: Prev 36 of 152 Next Instrument # Prev 910009320 Next Document Navigation by Pages:
Previous Document - Next Document
Booktype: Official Records Unrecorded Plats Plats/Maps Warranty Deed
Book: Page:
Document Type: (LN) Lien Modified Date: Record Date : 4/29/1991 12:39:00 PM Event Date : Not Available DirectName: UNITED STATES DEPT OF TREASURY
ReverseName: BILLINGS BYRD
Book Type: OR Book / Page: 1166 / 418 # of Pages: 1 Consideration: 0.00 Legal Description Legal: Address: Case Number: Parcel Id: Future Related Docs: Previous Related Docs: Related Documents: Document History: Ref# Note: Empty fields are not shown

Where are you looking? Maybe there's some app or something that keeps my computer from viewing part of the info?

Are you thinking th$50,000,000 lien filed against them might have a motive for murder? Who is the person?

I am so lost. Was easier in the beginning when you used the names and not initials. And told it openly ,now I am lost.

Sharie, I hear ya - it's tough to keep up with all the initials, but it's the rules of the forum. We can't use full names if the person hasn't been arrested or implicated in the crime.

BFausti & Tabitha Fausti are together, at least from 1994.

LPatrick and BFausti are busted for pot 11/2007

LPatrick changed his name and the DA doesn't pursue the charges/

BFausti is busted for trafficking in Cocaine 12/2007

LPatrick marries Tabitha Fausti

I would love to know the link. :blowkiss:

Bolded by me..

I was several pages behind, so I do not know if this has already been suggested. My apologies for any duplicity.

Is it possible that the names I bolded above are brother and sister and not husband and wife?

The only lien I see under Byrd's name is this one

Result Row: Prev 36 of 152 Next Instrument # Prev 910009320 Next Document Navigation by Pages:
Previous Document - Next Document
Booktype: Official Records Unrecorded Plats Plats/Maps Warranty Deed
Book: Page:
Document Type: (LN) Lien Modified Date: Record Date : 4/29/1991 12:39:00 PM Event Date : Not Available DirectName: UNITED STATES DEPT OF TREASURY
ReverseName: BILLINGS BYRD
Book Type: OR Book / Page: 1166 / 418 # of Pages: 1 Consideration: 0.00 Legal Description Legal: Address: Case Number: Parcel Id: Future Related Docs: Previous Related Docs: Related Documents: Document History: Ref# Note: Empty fields are not shown

Where are you looking? Maybe there's some app or something that keeps my computer from viewing part of the info?

Are you thinking th$50,000,000 lien filed against them might have a motive for murder? Who is the person?

Do you see a button that says "view thumbnail" in the white space on the right? If so, clickon that.

Sharie, I hear ya - it's tough to keep up with all the initials, but it's the rules of the forum. We can't use full names if the person hasn't been arrested or implicated in the crime.

Not even from a public record or news story?

Do you see a button that says "view thumbnail" in the white space on the right? If so, clickon that.

Thanks. :) I finally figured that out. I kept trying to click on the button above that one!

Still haven't found anything but a couple of satisfied tax liens for small amounts and a document we'd seen before.

Thank you for your kind words. Obviously my emotions are a little raw after the wake tonight.

The BIllings had some wealth and some businesses yes. But I wouldn't necessarily call them prominent figures. Many people knew of them from news reports and the articles about their adopting the children but it isn't like they were huge heavy hitters with lots of influence in town.

Yes their wealth funded taking care of the children and that was all they cared about.

I am really, really sorry for you. It must be hard to read the posts here and try to be objectionable at the same time.

I hope you will stay and continue posting, because your close relationship
with the victims gives us their voice in a way, and it's indispensable.

:blowkiss:

Melanie Billings shows a Continuous Marriage Affadavit between James Brock and Melanie Brock in May 2006. (Brock is her maiden name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86