COVID-19 and Mental Health

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve been videocalling with friends every day, I’ve taken up some new hobbies and I meditate whenever I’m super stressed out. Also, you can devote yourself to a websleuths case, help people in need, start a little online business, tutor kids who are behind due to lockdowns, etc. It’s hard, but we’ll make it <3

My anxiety goes in waves. I had to have my as needed medication adjusted for anxiety. I can’t take depression/anxiety Med because they all cause me to gain weight. I keep hands busy by sewing or making things on knitting looms. It’s easier on my fibromyalgia and arthritis

My anxiety goes in waves. I had to have my as needed medication adjusted for anxiety. I can’t take depression/anxiety Med because they all cause me to gain weight. I keep hands busy by sewing or making things on knitting looms. It’s easier on my fibromyalgia and arthritis
Have you tried prozac (fluoxetine)? It doesn’t cause any weight gain for me ^^

I ordered this book for my library and I think it may it may be of use to some of you. I've just started reading it.

In 'Wintering,' Katherine May Encourages 'The Active Acceptance Of Sadness'

As we head into what looks to be a cold, hard winter exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic, British writer Katherine May offers some warming advice: Embrace your winter!

By winter, she means not just the cold season, but "a fallow period in life when you're cut off from the world, feeling rejected, sidelined, blocked from progress, or cast into the role of an outsider."

Wow, that looks like a great read. I'll have a look. Acceptance is the key to happiness. Accepting life as it is, and going on from there.

I just read an article I read on Topuniversities. Experts Reveal How to Overcome COVID-19 Loneliness at University It's about overcoming loneliness during this time. Check it out when you get the chance. Keep safe!

Thanks for the link. I like the parts where the article says "Have fewer, higher-quality relationships." This is so true. Somehow, this brings peace and contentment especially when you develop a stronger bond with family.

I think that's one purpose of all this. It's meant to keep us closer to the people who truly matters.

Our family is everything. How wes your holiday? Happy new year. I hope this will mark a new positive and wonderful beginning for us all.

New year was great. I set my mind on giving it my best shot this year. Hell with everything that's going on, happiness is within us, and I'm going to make this the best year!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back