Crime Scene Animation by Websleuths Member grayhuze

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well if you watch the trial portion where they move the photos around, then you will notice that the positioning of the light changes. You are just seeing where someone did a screen crab at a particular moment. surely a stun gun was not used. If it was, Jodi would have claimed using it much earlier as that would help dramatically her self defense claim and soften what she did. IMO

BBM - Just curious, why do you think JA using a stun gun to momentarily disable TA before viciously stabbing him through his chest and then when that didn't stop him from trying to escape she continued to viciously hack at him all the way down the hallway until he was so weak she was able to either slit his throat at the bedroom carpet, or drag him back to the bathroom area to finish him off there, and then when he likely still kept gurgling/gasping for air through his windpipe, she grabbed her "ladies" gun and shot him in the forehead(where our brains usually are...) to make sure he'd never be able to tell anyone anything ever again, would have softened what she'd done??

come on...I have watched that a million times. It doesn't match what was written on the autopsy. Thanks though.

BBM.

Thank you for posting this.
I trust this Doctor Horn.

He knows what he's talking about, and it makes complete sense to me.

Thank you again!

But yes, what he wrote makes sense and would be believable if he hadn't contradicted himself during and before the trial and if it was consistent with the autopsy. but why do we have to keep talking abut Kevin Horn. I disagree and have gone over all the stuff you are showing me a million times but find inconsitencies which bother me.

Let's not forget that Dr. Horn completed his autopsy long before we even knew anything about JA. Had he manipulated his report he certainly would have fixed that typo. At the time this case had no more significance than any other autopsy he was doing at the time. And since it was a non-issue in the retrial I would guess defense is satisfied with Dr. Horn's report. Maybe not happy but unwilling to challenge it any further. jmo

But yes, what he wrote makes sense and would be believable if he hadn't contradicted himself during and before the trial and if it was consistent with the autopsy. but why do we have to keep talking abut Kevin Horn. I disagree and have gone over all the stuff you are showing me a million times but find inconsitencies which bother me.

I believe Horn and his order of events. I don't see inconsistencies.. I see a typo.

well if you watch the trial portion where they move the photos around, then you will notice that the positioning of the light changes. You are just seeing where someone did a screen crab at a particular moment. surely a stun gun was not used. If it was, Jodi would have claimed using it much earlier as that would help dramatically her self defense claim and soften what she did. IMO

BBM
Why would Jodi bring a stun gun to a romantic evening?

lol.

Self defense?
She was a 1000 miles away from her "abuser".
Why go there in the first place?

If you're not, why make the animation to show people the prosecution and the doc are wrong, suggesting they lied to the jury?
Why?
This is the point of this whole thread.

I have no reason to believe the prosecution lied to the jury....I think otherwise about the defense.....

I can guarantee you that Juan Martinez, the prosecutor in this case, went to where the evidence took him.
No doubt in my mind.

because I wanted to make the animation. I made it a long time ago. Beth Karas agrees, so there are some intelligent people who actually agree with me. It's the people who keep trying to debate it with me that keeps the debate going. I won't agree unless I am shown new evidence. I truly believe that Kevin horn did not tell the truth when he says he can't remember ever speaking to Flores. I think Flores remembers exactly what he was told on three different occassions that the gunshot wound would not have been immediately incapacitating and that the gunshot was first. It's very clear

Let's not forget that Dr. Horn completed his autopsy long before we even knew anything about JA. Had he manipulated his report he certainly would have fixed that typo. At the time this case had no more significance than any other autopsy he was doing at the time. And since it was a non-issue in the retrial I would guess defense is satisfied with Dr. Horn's report. Maybe not happy but unwilling to challenge it any further. jmo

I'm guessing because in either scenario It shows a brutal murder and neither support their claims. I personally believe the gun shot first only goes to show the premeditation even more and Makes it that much more cruel.

because I wanted to make the animation. I made it a long time ago. Beth Karas agrees, so there are some intelligent people who actually agree with me. It's the people who keep trying to debate it with me that keeps the debate going. I won't agree unless I am shown new evidence. I truly believe that Kevin horn did not tell the truth when he says he can't remember ever speaking to Flores. I think Flores remembers exactly what he was told on three different occassions that the gunshot wound would not have been immediately incapacitating and that the gunshot was first. It's very clear

Wait, We just have to accept it because it is what you think? And I think there are some pretty intelligent people here too.. :)

I don't believe the gunshot was first at all. I believe that it was last. I think she wanted to go at him with the knife. That is what her personality also supports.
It is fine that you think different and the animations are fantastic but come on, We all get our thoughts and say here.

BBM - Just curious, why do you think JA using a stun gun to momentarily disable TA before viciously stabbing him through his chest and then when that didn't stop him from trying to escape she continued to viciously hack at him all the way down the hallway until he was so weak she was able to either slit his throat at the bedroom carpet, or drag him back to the bathroom area to finish him off there, and then when he likely still kept gurgling/gasping for air through his windpipe, she grabbed her "ladies" gun and shot him in the forehead(where our brains usually are...) to make sure he'd never be able to tell anyone anything ever again, would have softened what she'd done??
because it would have made it looked like she first tried to stun him not kill him. Then she could much more easily argue self defense. Wow, where is all this stun gun stuff coming from?

because it would have made it looked like she first tried to stun him not kill him. Then she could much more easily argue self defense. Wow, where is all this stun gun stuff coming from?

You'll also find those who believe she planted those pictures of their sexual trysts that day. by manipulating the exif data and uploading them to his camera via her usb she brought there to plant evidence they had sex and travis never knew She was ever there and snuck in to take those shower pictures without him knowing She was ever there. And the stun gun is from a journal entry that cmja claimed She offered ta her stun gun to stake out the tire slasher. Lots of extreme varying views here

The post I quoted was NOT what he wrote, it was his testimony in the first trial.

We keep talking about Doctor Horn, because you, for one reason or an other don't agree with a doctor, who knows what he's talking about, and because he is the doctor who did the autopsy on Travis Alexander.
That's why.
You base your conclusions on something Jodi said in her LIE statement to the detective Flores, and on some pic. you got on the internet.

There was a typo, that's the inconsistency.

You'll also find those who believe she planted those pictures of their sexual trysts that day. by manipulating the exif data and uploading them to his camera via her usb she brought there to plant evidence they had sex and travis never knew She was ever there and snuck in to take those shower pictures without him knowing She was ever there. And the stun gun is from a journal entry that cmja claimed She offered ta her stun gun to stake out the tire slasher. Lots of extreme varying views here

yeah, I have seen that. That is insane. The time codes were put on the photos from the meta data. They think because the timecodes were put on after that somehow they are fake. None of them care about the fact that Jodi admits to the photos and the time that is stamped on them.

Doesn't matter what anyone believes. The evidence is what it is. And, the first jury determined JA's actions were not in self-defense and she has been convicted of 1st degree murder and that murder has been deemed heinous and cruel, which makes her eligible to receive the DP. The 2nd jury must accept the conviction and proceed from that point. Their only decision needs to be if there are any mitigating factors that should enter into their decision to save the killer's life. Trashing the victim isn't mitigating. Claiming "self-defense" is not a mitigating factor. Claiming "the board-certified M.E. must have gotten it wrong" is not mitigating.

The post I quoted was NOT what he wrote, it was his testimony in the first trial.

We keep talking about Doctor Horn, because you, for one reason or an other don't agree with a doctor, who knows what he's talking about, and because he is the doctor who did the autopsy on Travis Alexander.
That's why.
You base your conclusions on something Jodi said in her LIE statement to the detective Flores, and on some pic. you got on the internet.

yeah..I know it was trial testimony. I meant to put what YOU wrote. Yes, I don't agree with some of what doctor horn said. I didn't know I was required to agree with everything.

Wait.......you're saying that Beth Karas agrees with you?
Where can I read/see that?

Are you saying that posters who disagree with you are not intelligent?

The stun gun stuff comes from what JA herself wrote in her journal way back when TA's tires kept getting slashed...

As for it making look like she tried to stun him first.. why would she have any of those weapons at hand when they were allegedly doing a romantic after tryst photo shoot with her trying to make it look like a Calvin Klein shot and resulting in her tale of self defense because she'd dropped his new camera?

Imo, if it truly had been self defense, and even if she'd been able to stun gun him or get to a gun and shoot him in the face so that he ended up coughing/spitting blood all over his sink and mirror, why did she not grab her purse and run out the door like a little chicken ***** like she had claimed she was able to do during her ninja tale? Surely two ninja's who had already murdered someone in front of her would be more of a threat than someone she had just disabled, if only momentarily?

To me it's obvious she went there to murder him and in the most vicious, hurtful way she could so that he could never reveal any of her "secrets". It was also obvious to me that because of her distrust, also written about in her journals early on(parents snooping, trying to contact her bishop about her, etc), that she would never have given TA her passwords, anything he gleaned from her stuff was either from her myspace(public) or stuff she deliberately sent him to make him jealous enough to marry her.

IIRC there have been other medical doctors and pathologists who vehemently disagree with gun shot last theory. They believe dr horn got it right the first time with what he told det flores and the report but for whatever reason changed his opinion. I think it's fine horn changed his opinion. It doesn't change the brutality or cold blooded murder. Its just an opinion.

That's why.

You are also stating untruths as to why I believe the way I do. "and some pic" what does that mean. How am I basing my thoughts on what Jodi said. I actually don't care what she said. The gunshot was first, because more of the evidence proves that then the knife first..IMO. I also believe the prosecution also believe the gunshot was first but then changed it to have a counter argument to Jodi. They have the right to do that but didn't want to have to explain why they changed their positioning so Horn says "I can't remember","I don't recall" etc etc ...and Flores then has to say he was "mistaken" then the judge shuts down any fall up questions because "he can't remember" the judge actually rolled her eyes at one point...and for once it wasn't at Nurmi.

The M.E.'s final report is the legal finding. TA died of homicidal violence from being stabbed, shot, and neck sliced. Testimony is evidence. The homicide was the result of premeditated murder, according to the first jury and that too is the legal finding. The murder was deemed especially cruel or heinous (another legal finding). This 2nd jury is not allowed to opine on how they think the sequence of events went down. It doesn't matter how it went down, it was done intentionally, and that legal result stands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70
Back