Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Suzie, I'm not sure about that line...but may I comment on it?

I just read Kios interiveiw and remembered she talked of 2 places she and Casey would go. One, was behind the school, as Kio describes it, there they would have "picnics". The other, she describes as across from the school, which the crime scene was, but down a bit...this spot Casey and Kio used to play "Mommies and Daddies"...funny or not so funny, this is the closer site to Caylee.

Maybe than line signifies "behind" the school? It's JWGs map, maybe pm him for clarification.

Thanks! I think the right of the school is the front of the school. You can see where the buses would pull in and drop kids off. I always took across from the school to be right of the front of the school, where the red vertical line is. I have no idea where behind the school would be, unless its on school property, above the school or also on the right. In anycase, I don't think any of it refers to Suburban Dr.

ETA: To clarify, the set up is alot like the schools in our county. If I get a moment I'll see if Google street goes there.

I bet the kids didn't play and party in that swampy area where all the dumping was going on. They were probably in a dryer area more off the road.

By the way, anyone wonder, as I am, why CSI went back and confiscated shoes??

:chicken:

Maybe KC took Caylee to that spot because that's where she was conceived. (according to Kio that's where they played mommy and daddy)

I bet the kids didn't play and party in that swampy area where all the dumping was going on. They were probably in a dryer area more off the road.

By the way, anyone wonder, as I am, why CSI went back and confiscated shoes??

:chicken:

It's quite possible that one shoe remained in the bag and the other shoe was among the items that Cindy took from the car and put back in Caylee's room. If this was the case, they could tie the remains to the car based on what was in the car and what was in the bag.

It's quite possible that one shoe remained in the bag and the other shoe was among the items that Cindy took from the car and put back in Caylee's room. If this was the case, they could tie the remains to the car based on what was in the car and what was in the bag.

I cant find it....but someone posted awhile back about how sad it was in Caylee's room....the pic of CA on the floor next to the crib....the poster noticed that under the rack where some of Caylee's stuffed animals are in...its hanging from the ceiling....there is ONE flig flop/shoe by its self sitting under there.....maybe they found the match.....when it was pointed out in the other post....I thought it was odd that there would have been only one there.....CA keeps her house pretty clean...and Caylee had been missing for a long time now....so maybe that shoe came from the car....and no one even took notice to it....:eek:

if anyone can post that pick again that would be great :)

Maybe KC took Caylee to that spot because that's where she was conceived. (according to Kio that's where they played mommy and daddy)

Kio's statement was that there was a spot where the "older kids played mommy and daddy games" as she and Casey used to call it.

I cant find it....but someone posted awhile back about how sad it was in Caylee's room....the pic of CA on the floor next to the crib....the poster noticed that under the rack where some of Caylee's stuffed animals are in...its hanging from the ceiling....there is ONE flig flop/shoe by its self sitting under there.....maybe they found the match.....when it was pointed out in the other post....I thought it was odd that there would have been only one there.....CA keeps her house pretty clean...and Caylee had been missing for a long time now....so maybe that shoe came from the car....and no one even took notice to it....:eek:

it was post #229 on the "What was found with the Remains" thread...sorry, I don't know how to bring it over.

It is amazing what the human eye sees or cannot see when looking at this picture. I keep being drawn to a little critter (?) in the very lower left side of the picture sitting with his back to the yellow and facing the green leaf that touch the bottom edge. And no, it's not a rattlesnake! Anyone else see this?

Is it my imagination,, a squirrel??:eek:

While the object under the storage tower looks like a green flip flop, and I thought the same thing as you did... that the other show was missing... when I enlarged the picture, it does not look like a shoe anymore. It looks like some sort of toy.
http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00031/b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpeg

THANK YOU Daisy and Suzet! :)

Not sure if this helps, and perhaps someone else already offered some examples, but here are some links to completed/present auctions that show crib bedding like Caylee's. I was wondering how many, if any, components of Caylee's bedding were missing from the original set, so I went looking for other sets like hers. I think there was a rug that went to the set. It got to be too confusing with so many Pooh pieces.

http://tinyurl.com/8dvx75
You might need to be signed into ebay to see some of the links to completed auctions.
http://tinyurl.com/9bgfol
http://tinyurl.com/74958v

sorry, if this post is in the wrong spot, we saw LE remove what looked like Caylee's bedding, so thought it was ok.

You would think that the grandparents of a little girl that has gone missing (and now, unfortunately known to be deceased) would have laid bare all that was missing and askew in her room and home. You would think that they would be doing everything and anything to assist the authorities with either finding her alive or otherwise...Isn't it horrible, disgusting actually, to see that we are here, almost 6 months since she went missing, trying to sort out what might be missing or "not right" in her home...Because her grandparents, have done everything possible NOT to share critical information that might have helped to find her??? They had to have had some sort of "hunch" that it was futile to help. Otherwise, wouldn't they have wanted to be more forthcoming???

Kio was not talking about the spot where Caylee was found. Kio was talking around the school. The school is 800 feet away.

Hello everyone! I think LE went back to the Anthony home looking for shoes because they found a shoe "print" on something - probably the duct tape. I just can't imagine losing one shoe and the other one being back at the Anthony house. That just doesn't make sense to me.... but it has been a long day! :crazy:

Thanks! I think the right of the school is the front of the school. You can see where the buses would pull in and drop kids off. I always took across from the school to be right of the front of the school, where the red vertical line is. I have no idea where behind the school would be, unless its on school property, above the school or also on the right. In anycase, I don't think any of it refers to Suburban Dr.

ETA: To clarify, the set up is alot like the schools in our county. If I get a moment I'll see if Google street goes there.
..and how much more overgrown any area must be that Casey played in as a child? We're talking about years ago.

You would think that the grandparents of a little girl that has gone missing (and now, unfortunately known to be deceased) would have laid bare all that was missing and askew in her room and home. You would think that they would be doing everything and anything to assist the authorities with either finding her alive or otherwise...Isn't it horrible, disgusting actually, to see that we are here, almost 6 months since she went missing, trying to sort out what might be missing or "not right" in her home...Because her grandparents, have done everything possible NOT to share critical information that might have helped to find her??? They had to have had some sort of "hunch" that it was futile to help. Otherwise, wouldn't they have wanted to be more forthcoming???
I think this bothers me the most when thinking about them requesting donations for that poor child's funeral. I can't imagine being in their position, but impeding an investigation into your own granddaughter's disappearance is beyond my imagination.

I think this bothers me the most when thinking about them requesting donations for that poor child's funeral. I can't imagine being in their position, but impeding an investigation into your own granddaughter's disappearance is beyond my imagination.
Haven't they stated that the funeral would be private? How much does a private funeral cost? Does anyone know?

Haven't they stated that the funeral would be private? How much does a private funeral cost? Does anyone know?

My father and step father both died last year a month apart....it cost about
$ 2,000.00 for my step dad to be cremated......

My dad had been in the Navy....so they paid most of his.....

My daughters funeral....was about $8,000.00.......thank goodness with help from the school dist, friends, our congergation, and family it was all paid for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member