GUILTY Croatia - Ugo Wilson, 26, British, Stabbed To Death At Zrce Music Festival, 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Vail

Justice for Kara & Jessica
Reaction score
The Police Officers of the Police Administration of Lika-Senj, in cooperation with the Police Directorate and the Police Administration, are conducting a criminal investigation into the murder of a 26-year-old British citizen who was apparently stabbed to death in the early morning hours in front of the night club at Zrće.

According to available information, around 5.30 in front of the club, at least 3 British nationals were attacked, one of whom was killed and two others injured. Police believe the killer to be British as well, known to the victims and have been extensively searching the island and all cars leaving the island.

I know this is the Sun but their coverage is almost a direct translation of the local news. If I find any details/discrepancy in Croatian articles I'll post them here with translations.

Please be aware that Croatian news may include graphic photos.

British tourist stabbed to death in mass brawl between two Brit mobs at Hideout Festival nightclub in Croatia as cops hunt suspect caught on camera

Young British Man Killed at Zrće Beach on Pag

Croatian version: Mladi Britanac na Zrću ubijen zbog droge? Policija objavila nove detalje

Drugs to Blame for Death of British Partygoer at Zrće Beach?

According to the above, Ugo Wilson, 26, of Barnet, North London was stabbed 5 times an died later at hospital. Initial reports believe the argument to have started between a group of British hooligans over drug sales.

Police in Croatia have arrested a British man, 25, before he could board a flight back to London. This is making headlines all over Croatia as violent murders like this are actually quite rare in these areas:

ugo-2-e1530181179805.png

(image credit : Ugo Wilson's facebook)

First pic of Brit tourist Ugo Wilson stabbed to death at Croatian Hideout Festival as suspect is arrested 'trying to flee' at airport

This is scary. My son goes to Croatia at least once a month. Fortunately he isn't into the drug scene. Sad how drugs have caused so much harm to so many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back