Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that ties into my Glass Houses theory.

Ron has NEVER accused Crystal of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. NEVER, not once. Yet people on a forum who do not know either of them have made these accusations.

If Ron believed there was a valid concern that Crystal took Haleigh I would certainly hope that he would voice his concern as loudly as he needed to in order to make somebody listen.

The reason he has not is because he knows Crystal had nothing to do with it.

He has too much to hide to throw unfounded accusations out there- in a situation like this, throwing down the gauntlet often results in each side- or "camp" in this instance hurling accusations.

Others may think that Ron not hurling accusations shows dignity and decorum. But I believe that his silence with regard to Crystal means that he knows Crystal did not take her- and that he has a pretty good idea that something or someone with whom he was involved might be responsible.

I've thought of a few reasons why he has not "hurled accusations" and dirt in her direction and this is not one of those reasons that crossed my mind.

There are plenty of other more logical reasons. One, if he does not know where she is or who has her, hurling dirt at *anyone* could in his mind jeopardize his daughter, so why would he?

Two, hurling dirt, whether true or false, takes the focus off HaLeigh and serves to make people unsympathetic.

Three, talking about one person negatively and speaking of private things may lead others to believe he will speak about *their* private things if he knows them

Four, if HaLeigh is alive, isn't it awful if the abductor is using anything that is hatefully spewed to further degrade that little girl. "See they don't care about you they just want to argue and fight." "It's your fault they are fighting like this." "I'm the only one who is paying attention to you."

all my own opinion of course

If you're giving an Opinion fine, discuss it in a reasonable fashion. If you post a 'rumor' it will be deleted. There is a Rumor thread in the Parking Lot here Rumor Thread Haleigh Cummings

All posts made saying something is fact needs a link, not a hearsay source.

Obviously some have chosen sides on which side of the family the have allegiance to, and that's fine, just stop the bashing.

Posting of last names here is a 'NO-NO' as most know. Remember, the ALERT function is your friend if you want to bring attention to what you feel is offensive or against TOS as the MODS can't read every post made simultaneously.

Thanks for your cooperation.

And that ties into my Glass Houses theory.

Ron has NEVER accused Crystal of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. NEVER, not once. Yet people on a forum who do not know either of them have made these accusations.

If Ron believed there was a valid concern that Crystal took Haleigh I would certainly hope that he would voice his concern as loudly as he needed to in order to make somebody listen.

The reason he has not is because he knows Crystal had nothing to do with it.

He has too much to hide to throw unfounded accusations out there- in a situation like this, throwing down the gauntlet often results in each side- or "camp" in this instance hurling accusations.

Others may think that Ron not hurling accusations shows dignity and decorum. But I believe that his silence with regard to Crystal means that he knows Crystal did not take her- and that he has a pretty good idea that something or someone with whom he was involved might be responsible.

I have no doubt at all that if Ron and his family had ANY suspicions that CS or her family were in any way involved in this...they would be pointing fingers and making all kinds of accusations. Ron has certainly not held back from expressing himself on other subjects! This speaks volumes to me, and I am sure to LE too, that Ron KNOWS she and her family are not involved.
JMO.......

(bold mine) ITA, glass house fo sho JMO2

:parrot:

I dont' think it's out of the question that a 4 year old would mention that someone is black. Especially since Ron has a friend that is black who has been around the family.

Now if he used AA I would find that strange. And if he used the N word I would be upset but not surprised.

I've never heard of a black person being offended for being called black.

I am also in the south and totally agree, very well said.

Well...most women wouldn't harm their children...PERIOD. However, it does happen and for a lot less in some cases. It can't be ruled out since it is a definite motive. The custody issue is a huge motive by itself. You add to it the money owed which she could very well be arrested for nonpayment. The Contempt of Court charge did come out the very day Haleigh went missing.

Custody/Support are good motives but I don't believe that they are true to this particular case.
1. If she kidnapped/murdered Haleigh it doesn't make her any less responsible for past child support, it would still be due. Since only Haleigh was taken, she still would be responsible for RJ's support.
2. If she kidnapped or had Haleigh kidnapped to prove that Ron was unfit, the case probably would have been solved by now.
3. She appears to love her new baby and her new life, I would assume she wouldn't risk certain jail time for this kind of stunt.
4. RC does not appear to be the kind of guy that you would want to cross.
5. Now that Crystal has settled into her new life, she appears to be the more stable parent, w/ an opportunity to earn back custody. Especially when you consider his new hours and that she knew he was leaving the children w/ his minor girlfriend at night.

Custody/Support are good motives but I don't believe that they are true to this particular case.
1. If she kidnapped/murdered Haleigh it doesn't make her any less responsible for past child support, it would still be due. Since only Haleigh was taken, she still would be responsible for RJ's support.
2. If she kidnapped or had Haleigh kidnapped to prove that Ron was unfit, the case probably would have been solved by now.
3. She appears to love her new baby and her new life, I would assume she wouldn't risk certain jail time for this kind of stunt.
4. RC does not appear to be the kind of guy that you would want to cross.
5. Now that Crystal has settled into her new life, she appears to be the more stable parent, w/ an opportunity to earn back custody. Especially when you consider his new hours and that she knew he was leaving the children w/ his minor girlfriend at night.

I believe when this is resolved Crystal will regain custody. Just a strong feeling I have. I just hope she ends up taking two children back to Baker County with her.

If Crystal wanted to do something to Ron to try to regain custody...all she had to do was point out to authorities that he was committing a felony by living with Misty. Dads who go to jail tend to lose custody to the other parent. He may not have actually gone to jail over the issue, but it would have been a sure fire way to get the issue back into court!

Well...most women wouldn't harm their children...PERIOD. However, it does happen and for a lot less in some cases. It can't be ruled out since it is a definite motive. The custody issue is a huge motive by itself. You add to it the money owed which she could very well be arrested for nonpayment. The Contempt of Court charge did come out the very day Haleigh went missing.

Can you please elaborate. What is the definite motive referred to in your 3rd sentence ?

For me, I could look at this two ways. At first, I did think it was really horrible of her to come out on National TV and say those things. It didn't make her look good at all..
But then, honestly, if anything she has said about the abuse were to give Misty the courage to come forward (knowing someone else knows, and would support her)(given it is the truth), then I agree with it. Too, If this did happen because of the past dealings with drugs or whatever, then just maybe by Crystal saying that he was around bad people, then maybe the bad people would step forward to clear their names in this disappearance. To me their is a huge difference in a few drug charges, then a missing child. At this point, I think her saying those things could very well have done just as much good than harm.

Bolded by me

I never would've thought of that, mydailyopinions. It's an interesting theory. Victims of long term abuse behave in ways that are so hard to understand at times. I'm not verifying Crystal's accusations of abuse, but it would be so interesting to have an expert on abuse comment on her behavior.

My first response to her delay in responding to the call about Hayleigh was that she was afraid of Ron and/or that she may have received terrifying calls about the children in the past. Calls that turned out to be manipulative and cruel pranks. What I can't reconcile is that, IIRC, the call came from Ron's mother, not Ron himself. At some point, do fears turn into suspicions about everyone associated with the abuser ? Again, not accusing Ron of anything, but I sure wish an expert could chime in.

Bolded by me

I never would've thought of that, mydailyopinions. It's an interesting theory. Victims of long term abuse behave in ways that are so hard to understand at times. I'm not verifying Crystal's accusations of abuse, but it would be so interesting to have an expert on abuse comment on her behavior.

My first response to her delay in responding to the call about Hayleigh was that she was afraid or Ron and/or that she may have received terrifying calls about the children in the past. Calls that turned out to be manipulative and cruel pranks. What I can't reconcile is that, IIRC, the call came from Ron's mother, not Ron himself. At some point, do fears turn into suspicions about everyone associated with the abuser ? Again, not accusing Ron of anything, but I sure wish an expert could chime in.

I've been given the impression that TN is a typical Mama Bear- will defend and believe her children regardless of what they do.

I'm sure that would have created a strained relationship with Crystal.

IMO you are wrong and I disagree with you. TN has made several remarks to the effect that LE has repeatedly requested that both sides of the families stick to Haleigh where the media was concerned and interviews, and to keep all of the other information/concerns "private" between family and LE alone. So far only RC and his side has shown the respect for LE requests.

It seems odd that LE would repeatedly request that family members not talk smack on each other to the media. Talking bad about your ex to Geraldo or anybody else shouldn't hinder a LE investigation.
Can you please provide a link regarding LE's repeated requests ? It makes me mad that LE would be worried about the family talking bad about each other when they're getting paid to look for Haleigh.

If Crystal wanted to do something to Ron to try to regain custody...all she had to do was point out to authorities that he was committing a felony by living with Misty. Dads who go to jail tend to lose custody to the other parent. He may not have actually gone to jail over the issue, but it would have been a sure fire way to get the issue back into court!

Pssst maybe she did and that's why Children Services were involved. The fact that CS was involved and Ron still kept the children says a-lot to me.

FWIW I live in the Deep South also and work in a building with nearly 300 AA. They routinely refer to each other as “black” even differentiating whether it is a light complexioned or dark complexioned “black”. They have more important things to worry about on the racial equality front than to think about what average “white folks” call them.

IMO all this is red herrings. My feeling is that Ron and Crystal are all of the above good and bad but neither of them was directly responsible. It is rather their circumstances and poor choices on both parts that led to their being vulnerable to predation. Ron, I think, may be Bi-polar.

There is a bigger socio economic picture here and it is played out very much like this all over the south. Including SO getting a hold of their children. Ron, Misty & Crystal are not unique- it is not up to strangers to make judgments because they think they are tacky or even brutal. It is a class distinction issue that is as abhorrent as racial judgments.

Folks are painting a picture of the women stereotypically weak and scared but they are often strong and enduring making their own stubbornly disastrous decisions for themselves equal to the men that thrash through life with drug, alcohol and DV issues complete with multiple children with multiple men.

you are so right! I have wanted to say exactly this but couldn't find the right words.

I don't feel it, I don't think that Bio Mom or her family had anything to do with Haleigh missing.
And putting a 4 year old on GR, I did not see it. But he just turn 4. I am not sure if he knows fact or what he is hearing from all the Big People. My grandson is six and he has no promblem repeating what some one said . It can get kinda sticky at time . LOL

I think maybe CS might have paid that back child support after GR show, and now RC has about 9K (the five grand reported today in the document thread about a donation) and now has a "small downpayment" on a new place to live now. Nothing wrong, I guess but why did his mom make that statement (read today in the daily document thread). Hmmm? Was the statement about Misty being like a mom a cut to CS? The mom is hurting too? Just curious. JMO

Hurt, hate and a missing child. No one is innocent and wouldn't defend anyone until more information comes out. Hopefully soon.

I hope Haleigh comes home soon.

Pssst maybe she did and that's why Children Services were involved. The fact that CS was involved and Ron still kept the children says a-lot to me.

We would have found a public record in Putnam County if Crystal had filed- and we did not.

We would have found a public record in Putnam County if Crystal had filed- and we did not.

You would not find anything in public records regarding reports on who made or what allegation was made on child abuse/neglegt as they are excempt from public records.

DCF reports of child abandonment, abuse, or neglect, including reports made to the central abuse hotline and all records generated as a result of such reports, the name of any person reporting child abuse, abandonment, or neglect, and all records and reports of the child protection team of the Department of Health. (FS §§ 39.202(1), (5), & (6); 39.201 (1)(b)).

Information received during the interview or from any other source regarding the alleged abuse or neglect of the child in a child protective investigation or a criminal investigation. (FS §§ 39.301 (18)(b)).

Regarding child abuse, abandonment, or neglect, all information obtained in the discharge of official duty by any judge, employee of the court, authorized agent of DCF, correctional probation officer, or law enforcement agent. (FS §§ 39.0132(4)(A)1)

Here is one link but you can google it and find many more.
http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/records/Pub_publ.htm

You would not find anything in public records regarding reports on who made or what allegation was made on child abuse/neglegt as they are excempt from public records.

I wasn't talking about a DCF action. I was talking about a family court docket in which Crystal would have filed for custody. That would appear in the public records as a civil motion.

I wasn't talking about a DCF action. I was talking about a family court docket in which Crystal would have filed for custody. That would appear in the public records as a civil motion.

Since you responded to a post regarding Child Protective Services, I presumed, as other may, that you were referring to reports made to DCF be part of public records.

The last thing we need is for people to be afraid to make valid reports of abuse or neglect out of fear that their report will be/can be made public.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member