Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't have to have a hearing on custody...she signed off on Ron getting full time custody.

I never said she relinquished her rights to file for custody. But I do find it interesting, though not surprising, that she hasn't/didn't.

BBM Do you have a link for that?

BBM Do you have a link for that?

I have read the document elsewhere...I'm pretty sure there is a link here if you want to search for it. There are also a few news articles linked here that refer to the consent agreement. Are you suggesting Crystal got full time custody of Jr or has started proceedings challenging custody? That would be news to me. I thought everyone knew Ron still had custody.

I have read the document elsewhere...I'm pretty sure there is a link here if you want to search for it. There are also a few news articles linked here that refer to the consent agreement. Are you suggesting Crystal got full time custody of Jr or has started proceedings challenging custody? That would be news to me. I thought everyone knew Ron still had custody.

I haven't found it. If you are only "pretty sure", perhaps you should correct your post or ask a moderator to move it to the RT.

I haven't found it. If you are only "pretty sure", perhaps you should correct your post or ask a moderator to move it to the RT.

I'm sorry you can't find it and surprised you didn't know about it and are challenging it! It was discussed here many times since the parties entered into it. KP withdrew shortly after. If I find it with a link I can post here, I will post it. Hopefully you will find it before that.

ETA...the Judge signed off on it on the 13th of July...hopefully that will help you in your sleuthing.

I'm sorry you can't find it and surprised you didn't know about it and are challenging it! It was discussed here many times since the parties entered into it. KP withdrew shortly after. If I find it with a link I can post here, I will post it. Hopefully you will find it before that.

I've finished searching for a document that apparently does not exist. Should you ever post a verifiable source, I will be glad to review it at that time.

I have never seen anything that she she signed off on Ron getting full time custody. :waitasec:

I've finished searching for a document that apparently does not exist. Should you ever post a verifiable source, I will be glad to review it at that time.

I'm sure you are as capable of finding it as I was. What do you mean it "apparently does not exist"....do you think KP also lied about it? Did you not at least read the newspaper articles about it?

I'm sure you are as capable of finding it as I was. What do you mean it "apparently does not exist"....do you think KP also lied about it? Did you not at least read the newspaper articles about it?

Apparently not, as I have not found it. I would appreciate a verifiable link, should you have one.

This is the updated custody agreement that was filed in the court:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=9917966&key=YmU2OWJlYmYt&pass=NmUxNy00Mzgy

The agreement that was agreed upon when both Crystal and Ron had their attorneys (Picazio and Snider)

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN

There is no change in Ron having primary residential custody. Crystal continues to have visitation rights.

Thats not how it was put. But it's fine!:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
They didn't have to have a hearing on custody...she signed off on Ron getting full time custody.

This is the updated custody agreement that was filed in the court:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=9917966&key=YmU2OWJlYmYt&pass=NmUxNy00Mzgy

The agreement that was agreed upon when both Crystal and Ron had their attorneys (Picazio and Snider)

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN

There is no change in Ron having primary residential custody. Crystal continues to have visitation rights.

Thank you, I appreciate the link, Atherella. And as you say, no changes were made to Ron having primary residential custody in this document.

IMO, this certainly does not equate to Crystal having "signed off on Ron getting full time custody." There must be another document the poster is referring to, but is unable to provide for review.

Thats not how it was put. But it's fine!:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1

Maybe you missed the first line in reading the document..

THIS CAUSE came before the Court upon an agreement of the parties

and para. 8

This Agreed order....

Attached Thumbnails

Thank you. This is the document that Atherella was also kind enough to provide. IMO, this document, which addresses specific changes to the existing order, does not, in any way, equate to Crystal having "signed off on Ron getting full-time custody."

Thank you. This is the document that Atherella was also kind enough to provide. IMO, this document, which addresses specific changes to the existing order, does not, in any way, equate to Crystal having "signed off on Ron getting full-time custody."

Thats was the point I was trying to make too.

So I agree to disagree

I never said she relinquished her rights to file for custody. But I do find it interesting, though not surprising, that she hasn't/didn't.

Maybe you missed the first line in reading the document..

THIS CAUSE came before the Court upon an agreement of the parties

and para. 8

This Agreed order....

I'm jumping in here in the top post BBM you state "she signed off on Ron getting full time custody"
Ron is still the custodial parent as it has always been with Crystal having visitation. They have what you would call joint legal custody. Crystal did not sign off her rights to JR.
I have been through the court system inside and out when it comes to child custody disputes at least my own. I find your post rather snarky to say the least and seem to bear no knowledge of what the agreement states, or any knowledge to how it all works. It would be much appreciated if you could at least look a little further into it before you post with such " as a matter of fact" opinion. Legal wording has alot of different meanings if I could pass my Legal Dictionary through the screen to you I would let you borrow it, but I can't so here are a few defintions for your viewing pleasure.

joint custody

An arrangement by which parents who do not live together share the upbringing of a child. Joint custody can be joint legal custody (in which both parents have a say in decisions affecting the child) joint physical custody (in which the child spends a significant amount of time with both parents) or, very rarely, both

http://www.nolo.com/definition.cfm/Term/8298FA4E-EA10-498F-BBE1E087E11177DE/alpha/J/

Custodial Parent

In a typical divorce involving at least one child, permanent physical custody is awarded to the parent with whom the child will live most of the time. Usually, the custodial parent shares joint legal custody with the noncustodial parent, meaning that the custodial parent must inform and consult with the noncustodial parent about the child's education, health care, and other concerns. In such situations, courts may order visitation, sometimes called temporary custody, between the child and the noncustodial parent. A clear schedule with dates and times may be written into the order, or a court may simply state that visitation should be reasonable

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Child+Custody

I found #4 to be quite interesting about giving advance notice for allowing the other parent to be present at doctor and dental visits. Does that include psychologists?

The link to these documents was posted yesterday by ladonna in the Document thread. I added the thumbnails for easier viewing and hopefully end this constant bickering about what the 'docs' stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092