CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone has mentioned this but at 10:46 EST on Gretawire, she stated that they had word of new information while at the airport. They were deciding whether to fly out or try to get an interview to go along with the new information. I bet the information and the search are connected.

Interesting ... thanks. Do you know what she decided?

I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

i think you are in the wrong thread hehe.

If CSI left and there was no crime scene tape roping off the home, it's a good indication that they didn't find what we were fearing.

Hey, the lightbulb just went off in my head....

What if Zanny is Amy. Maybe Caylee pronounced Amy as zanny and thats where the name came from.

Betcha they got all they needed this time. I am thinking murder charges will drop before Friday on one if not more of the Anthony's.
I disagree, unfortunately, I don't think they have much of anything yet. There have been so many people in and out of there. I wish you were right, but I see this thing dragging out for years with out a body.:blowkiss:

i think you are in the wrong thread hehe.
Thanks. I keep losing my ISP every time I try and post anything. It's stormy and cloudy here. Also this is the first time I have been online today and trying to catch up with this slow internet is driving me crazy.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes

Did anyone see Fox, the lawyer that went to school with Baez? You know what I found interesting that he said "Casey was throwing out gang signs" when talking about the party pictures. Hmmmmm. Wonder what he knows, or if this is speculated on all over the web.

Sometimes sheeting and tape can be used to remove large items from the house...like a mattress or any item that won't fit into a paper bag.

where is the link about police saying there is definitely NO ZENAIDA?

Sorry if this has been posted, found on Fox News: Meanwhile, detectives told FOX News that they were looking into the possibility that Casey Anthony may have impersonated a baby sitter she says took Caylee by signing the sitter's name during a visit to an apartment complex and writing in a visit date within the time frame of the child's disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

crap.. i have to go out for dinner. haha
hopefully i don't miss too much !!!

Remember that the apartment manager showed police that a Zenaida had signed a book saying she'd been there inquiring about an apt? Handwriting must be Casey's, only with Zenaidas sp? name.

Seriously though, if Casey is Zenaida, where did she come up with this name?It's not that common she must know someone named Zenaida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91