CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think search warrants have to specifically list what they are looking for, right?

yes. but, I am not certain search warrants have to be made "public record".
someone will leak. just not soon enough for those of us, holding onto our seats wanting to know what is up.

I would most certainly think the Investigators are sifting their trash daily.

edit*** also, why trash donated items? why not donate them to charity?

exactly. I bet whoever donated/left as a shrine type thing feels awful. I would hate to think something I gave to someone else would end up in trash esp if it is for a child. There is so many children in the world without toys! Give them away to a homeless or a abused women/children shelter. Some child would play with the toys there for sure.

yes. but, I am not certain search warrants have to be made "public record".
someone will leak. just not soon enough for those of us, holding onto our seats wanting to know what is up.

Question....if they r public record could anyone in Orlando request it or just news media? Cindy made a comment on the news media to please not request their video/audio meetings. That they r public record and the public won't hear them unless the news media request them? So could someone on WS from Orlando area request this stuff? Kind of curios here.....:waitasec:

All this talk that Casey said that Caylee would be home by Friday, maybe she truely believes it.
I once had a neighbor whose 2 year old died. She came beating on my door at 5 am screaming, I tried to recesitate the baby but it was too late. Worse moment of my life. Anyways, I ran into the mom a year later at walmart. She came up to me and I asked how she was, she said fine and that shane (the baby that died) was geting so big. She then took out her wallet and showed me a pic from around the age he died. Said she just had them taken. I looked at her and said as kind as I could "shane is dead I was there remember" She shook her head and said no hes not and stomped off. True story. I think that tramatic events can be blocked out in ones head.

I think this may be what the deal is with Casey.

Question....if they r public record could anyone in Orlando request it or just news media? Cindy made a comment on the news media to please not request their video/audio meetings. That they r public record and the public won't hear them unless the news media request them? So could someone on WS from Orlando area request this stuff? Kind of curios here.....:waitasec:

According to the Sunshine Law, any member of the public may view public records.

I was thinking the same thing just didnt want to say it. Never know who's reading this and wouldnt want to give the defense any ideas ;)

But since you brought it out, it's like an old soap I used to watch one life to live and this character had multiple personalities, the good girl and the bad girl. So I guess the Casey personality would be the bad(wild) girl and zenaida the kidnapper fulltime apartment hunter girl. So is there a third personality out there cause neither is playing the good girl.

I have given the dissociative personality disorder (multiple personality d/o) alot of thought from the beginning. I am more inclined to think she is histrionic, narcissistic and antisocial. But none the less, even if she was diagnosed as having multiple personalities there is no real defense:

(I hope I do this right) http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/2813/justice_psych2.html

The last sentence is the most important: "Each "alter" has the same moral sense as the "core" and having multiple personalities does not diminish a person's appreciation between right and wrong."

Point being that if you know the difference in right & wrong you are not insane. She wouldn't be doing all this lying if she didn't know the difference. She cleary knows she's done something wrong.

i don't even have internet problems and half the time i don't remember which thread i'm in. i sometimes have 2 or 3 windows up at a time updating. so it's completely normal to mix it up a bit :crazy:

I do this too. Then I sit and try and figure what I am doing. My house is a wreck I am too intrigued with this case. I was completely lost last night when my electric was off for 14 hours due to the storm. I was having withdraws from this case.

I :praying: that Caylee will be found safe and sound but everything points the opposite.

I disagree, unfortunately, I don't think they have much of anything yet. There have been so many people in and out of there. I wish you were right, but I see this thing dragging out for years with out a body.:blowkiss:

Just like JB. Kind of not doing things right and too many messing with evidence. Sad I agree.

Do we know of any friends/ex-boyfriends that live at the Sawgrass Apts.?

Wasn't it said a "boyfriend" lived in the apt. complex across the street?

(I'm thinking of J.D....)

I have given the dissociative personality disorder (multiple personality d/o) alot of thought from the beginning. I am more inclined to think she is histrionic, narcissistic and antisocial. But none the less, even if she was diagnosed as having multiple personalities there is no real defense:

(I hope I do this right) http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/2813/justice_psych2.html

The last sentence is the most important: "Each "alter" has the same moral sense as the "core" and having multiple personalities does not diminish a person's appreciation between right and wrong."

Point being that if you know the difference in right & wrong you are not insane. She wouldn't be doing all this lying if she didn't know the difference. She cleary knows she's done something wrong.
I have 3 words - BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

BPD's disassociate under stress and don't remember what they did/said. More common in women - often 1st manifests in women Casey's age, they can totally "live" in an alternate universe" of their own. And they are good liars because they honestly believe their own lies, it's "real" to them. They also have the ability to "move on" from someone (even their child) once they are disillusioned by them. It's as if they never existed, or exist only in a black (MalignedHated) or white (Idealized/Perfect) way. They are scary. High risk for suicide too. Trenton Duckett's Mom comes to mind.

Casey is a classic case - and after seeing her parents, I can see WHY.

My Opinion

All this talk that Casey said that Caylee would be home by Friday, maybe she truely believes it.
I think that tramatic events can be blocked out in ones head.

I think this may be what the deal is with Casey.

Wow...that is horrible. They sure are gonna have a long way to fall!

how do you do that can I ask? You are snagging off of TV? Interesting. Tell me please. LOL:waitasec::waitasec: Intriguing minds want to know.​

I have a DVR (digital video recorder) so I can rewind it and then my sophisticated (not-lol) self stands in front of the tv with my kids FLIP video camera and I scream at everyone to shut up and not breath, take the phone off the hook and I tape it. Then I upload it to youtube. If I got my chit together, I would hook up my dvd burner and then it would be faster but somehow I don't have time to do anything but stay here completely glued to the forum LOL.

Sorry it took me so long but I'm jumping from thread #59 to here. Or it might be thread #64 with my luck as fast as things go! :blowkiss:

It's true. They are not gang signs. the backwards peace sign is a V for Victory; it's been a thing people have done for decades.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

Same for the fake gang-slinging. My own friends and I joke around by making the initials of our city; we live in a very clean-yuppy-family community. It's our way of joking about how we have grown up quickly and are much like what we used to make fun of. I agree with your kids; they're just goofing off trying to look cool-funny-tough.

My rant : How can your sons on the original post, verify their not involved with gangs? Nothing personal but this is why there are so many problems in today's society. Wannabee' and yuppie's playin, huh? Why is that, kids and young adults want to look gang like, what on earth?

LE does not take this lightly, far too many kids lying in the ground aka DEAD over those signs your callin play and victory. The signs are no joking matter. Victory call is baloney, victory for what exactly, are we at a sporting event for the Texas long horns? Two fingers out is a gang sign, as is the three and the other variations of the throws. I would strongly suggest you advise your young accordingly.

Instead of asking the kids. How about talking to your local LE or researching real facts yourselves. Plus you never know whose on a board laughing it away. My rant because I deal with this gang sh__ daily. What I keep trying to tell people on this board, who continue to challenge what I continue to repeat, may save your child's life, so what's more important? :furious:

I have a DVR (digital video recorder) so I can rewind it and then my sophisticated (not-lol) self stands in front of the tv with my kids FLIP video camera and I scream at everyone to shut up and not breath, take the phone off the hook and I tape it. Then I upload it to youtube. If I got my chit together, I would hook up my dvd burner and then it would be faster but somehow I don't have time to do anything but stay here completely glued to the forum LOL.

Sorry it took me so long but I'm jumping from thread #59 to here. Or it might be thread #64 with my luck as fast as things go! :blowkiss:
LOL, you have our permission to leave the screen. :)

My rant : How can your sons on the original post, verify their not involved with gangs? Nothing personal but this is why there are so many problems in today's society. Wannabee' and yuppie's playin, huh? Why is that, kids and young adults want to look gang like, what on earth?

LE does not take this lightly, far too many kids lying in the ground aka DEAD over those signs your callin play and victory. The signs are no joking matter. Victory call is baloney, victory for what exactly, are we at a sporting event for the Texas long horns? Two fingers out is a gang sign, as is the three and the other variations of the throws. I would strongly suggest you advise your young accordingly.

Instead of asking the kids. How about talking to your local LE or researching real facts yourselves. Plus you never know whose on a board laughing it away. My rant because I deal with this gang sh__ daily. What I keep trying to tell people on this board, who continue to challenge what I continue to repeat, may save your child's life, so what's more important? :furious:

I agree with you that public awareness is needed. What some may think is innocent play is as you said, a danger in the real world.

LE and parents across this country learned the hard way with play guns.
Youngsters played with toy guns and it seemed innocent, but in the real world it had and has deadly consequences.

Public awareness .... teach your kids, teach yourself.

IMO

Thank you I wondered. I guess my digital camera could do the same thing huh? Cool Idea! :blowkiss:

Probably legally you could BUT I'm guessing LE decides when they feel releasing these things to the public is in their own best interests.

I'm assuming they asked the media to cooperate & have patience so they can make their case.

If some ordinary citizen made the request, they'd probably have some legal reason for denying the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91