CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In less I miss my intuition here, I don't think there was any blood. I am going with accidental death involving either alcohol, drugs or drowning. In most cases those don't leave any blood. (unless the victim vomits)

I agree, and vomit wouldn't mean anything unless they can test the stainf or drugs and prove it was her vomit. Caylee lived in that house for sometimg...long enough for her to vomit in the carpet multiple times (unless things have changed since my daughter was a toddler!)

Everyone keeps saying that Casey could be Zanny.

I understand why they say that, but I dont think she is the Zenaida that looked at the apartment. I thought I read that they have contacted the actual Zenaida that looked at the apartment, and she said she doesn't know Casey. So there was an actual Zenaida looking at the apartment, NOT casey pretending to be a Zenaida looking at an apartment.

Somone in another thread advised to read the Affidavit, which I just did, and it's full of great information. One being, a Zenaida actually did look at the apartment, and police made contact with her. Casey was shown this woman's photo and indicated she did not recognize her, and as expected, the Zenaida they contacted had no idea who Casey or Caylee are. So, Casey did not put on a disguise and go poze as someone named Zenaida. One thing in that affidavit that I thought was very revealing is the officer making the statement indicated that Casey was showing no sense of worry about her missing daughter and was even laughing during parts of her interview. Man, I would love to see the shrinks reports on her! I assume they are confidential but does anyone know for sure?

Somone in another thread advised to read the Affidavit, which I just did, and it's full of great information. One being, a Zenaida actually did look at the apartment, and police made contact with her. Casey was shown this woman's photo and indicated she did not recognize her, and as expected, the Zenaida they contacted had no idea who Casey or Caylee are. So, Casey did not put on a disguise and go poze as someone named Zenaida. One thing in that affidavit that I thought was very revealing is the officer making the statement indicated that Casey was showing no sense of worry about her missing daughter and was even laughing during parts of her interview. Man, I would love to see the shrinks reports on her! I assume they are confidential but does anyone know for sure?

I just went and reread the affidavit it does not state that Zeneida viewed the apartment or even that the phone number on the card was valid. It says the officer contacted the Zeneida he identified from the card (closest Z to the area?) and that she states she does not know Casey or Caylee. Doesn't mean she wasn't there, but it does not say that she was. Of course if she was there wouldn't she have mentioned the timing was inaccurate "No I didn't go there in April, it was June 17th"????

I just went and reread the affidavit it does not state that Zeneida viewed the apartment or even that the phone number on the card was valid. It says the officer contacted the Zeneida he identified from the card (closest Z to the area?) and that she states she does not know Casey or Caylee. Doesn't mean she wasn't there, but it does not say that she was. Of course if she was there wouldn't she have mentioned the timing was inaccurate "No I didn't go there in April, it was June 17th"????

This is correct, impatientRedHead.

SillyNilly, please go back and read the arrest report carefully.

That Zenaida's statement has not been released, so we do not know that she actually went to Sawgrass. The arrest report DOES NOT state that.

And Sawgrass mgmnt confirmed - to WKMG - that the phone number was invalid.

This is correct, impatientRedHead.

SillyNilly, please go back and read the arrest report carefully.

That Zenaida's statement has not been released, so we do not know that she actually went to Sawgrass. The arrest report DOES NOT state that.

And Sawgrass mgmnt confirmed - to WKMG - that the phone number was invalid.

I was just thinking that if the card was so difficult to read the handwriting that they mixed up April 17 with June 17, I would guess the right phone number was probably mixed up too.
It could be the phone number has been there the whole time but they read it wrong.

IMO~

I was just thinking that if the card was so difficult to read the handwriting that they mixed up April 17 with June 17, I would guess the right phone number was probably mixed up too.
It could be the phone number has been there the whole time but they read it wrong.

IMO~
Great point! It was stated the person had horribly sloppy handwriting.

I would also love to see the computer entry that the apartment complex pulled up the record from, it shows April 17th, would like to see the date they called to followup with her also and found the number was not a working number.

I would love to see that card myself. Wouldn't you?
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members