CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take anymore of this back and forth reporting!!! :banghead:

....Another friend, Laurel Griffeath, echoed those thoughts on NBC's "Today" show.

"I can't even imagine someone mad at Annie, much less wanting to hurt her," Griffeath said.

Police are analyzing what they're calling "a large amount" of physical evidence.

The New Haven Register reported Sunday that bloody clothing found in a ceiling of the lab where Le was last seen Tuesday were not the clothes she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Earlier Sunday, the FBI and Connecticut State Police had been searching trash at a Hartford incinerator for Le's remains.

FBI agent Bill Reiner had said investigators were "following the trash" that left the university laboratory, but declined to comment further on the search at the Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority's trash-to-energy plant in Hartford.

Paul Nonnemacher, spokesman for the Recovery Authority, said agents wearing hazmat suits had been searching by hand and using small Bobcat tractors late Saturday night and continued through the day Sunday.
The garbage being searched at the Hartford facility, Nonnemacher said, was not medical or specialized waste, but rather typical residential trash. Nonnemacher said authorities had not asked the facility to halt its incineration, which typically stops on the weekend but would resume Monday.

In New Haven Sunday, one of the five women with whom Le shared a three-story house in the city's historic district said the last time she saw Le was Tuesday between 8:30 and 9 a.m. as the bride-to-be was walking to a campus shuttle bus stop with two of their housemates.

"I said, 'If I don't see you before Sunday, congratulations and good luck,' " said the housemate, who asked not to be identified because Yale officials have insisted students, faculty and staff not speak to the press about the case. "I do know how very excited she was about the wedding."

The housemate said Le was wearing the green top and brown skirt seen in surveillance video taken around 10 a.m. at the Amistad Street research lab where she worked.

The housemate described Annie as always very well dressed, recalling how she would always hear "the click-clack of her heels as she walked around.

The housemate said Le was fretting about a package she expected for the wedding from a Kentucky retailer. The package arrived Thursday.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/autopsy-on-body-believed-to-be-annie-le-1.1445629

I think any suspects or arrests should come from LE....if an arrest is made, I'm sure they'll have a press conf.

I think that it is going to turn out to be one of her lab partners. I've had a friend b4 that told me years later that he was "madly in love" with me and I never had a clue. .

Do you think it was a lab partner, also of her ethnic descent, who was obsessed with her and enraged by her marrying?

OT~ doncha hate when this happens when a case starts to move? So irksome for articles to contridict one another every few minutes. Sorry small rant.

According to FoxNews-- CT Police are saying they do NOT have a suspect.

What is with Fox? I just heard on the radio that the suspect is male, failed a Lie Detector test, has defensive wounds, and has hired a lawyer. Also saying it was not random. Maybe that's why nothing is being reported- because he has a lawyer already?

Those are the same police that said they didn't have a body. With all of the police dogs they used in the building, you would think that they would have found her body a lot sooner. It was pretty well established that she had never left the building.

The question is--who had means, motive and opportunity and a pass to get into the research building? A person had to swipe again in order to get into the basement research lab. She was found in a very logical place to hide a body, so why didn't they look sooner??

OT~ doncha hate when this happens when a case starts to move? So irksome for articles to contridict one another every few minutes. Sorry small rant.
I am ranting with you dude!:banghead:

I think that it is going to turn out to be one of her lab partners. I've had a friend b4 that told me years later that he was "madly in love" with me and I never had a clue. Our friends didn't either. He had come in to my place of employment (years later) and said my first and last name in an excited and mind blowing way. My boss and another guy that i worked with were in the room behind me with the door open. Anyway when this guy said my name this way I looked at him and said sry do I know you?Mind you this was 10 yrs later I saw him. He went thru 2 yrs of my life telling me all sorts of stuff that I didn't remember but as he talked I slowly started to figure out who he was.He was the quiet guy in our crowd He said that he still talked about me all the time to his wife. CREEPY!! He said that she was STILL jealous of me!!! He had made a crude joke that his wife would never be ME! I think someone can be obsessed over someone and no one else in their circle notices. My boss and the other guy that were in the room behind me had to come in the room and send me in the back b/c this guy was sooo creepy when he was talking about me in detail. I remember being scared to drive home that day.

I think you're very likely right on the money, Toi. I just finished saying on the previous thread that this guy was seriously interested as in the "if I can't have you, nobody can" type of interested. Annie may not have even realized until he confronted her - his last chance to let her know how he felt about her before she made the horrible mistake of marrying some other guy. When she rebuffed him, Plan B went into action. JMO

Very sad that three families (Annies, her fiance's, and the killers) are now ruined; one beautiful, brilliant students life ended in death, and another likely brillian students life ruined by their impulsive, likely jealous and selfish act of murder. For what?
Student is suspect in Yale killing

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

What is with Fox? I just heard on the radio that the suspect is male, failed a Lie Detector test, has defensive wounds, and has hired a lawyer. Also saying it was not random. Maybe that's why nothing is being reported- because he has a lawyer already?

Yeah, that's what Fox originally reported (I posted it back on the end of the 1st page of this thread, I think it was) but then Connecticut police apparently released a statement to them saying they do NOT have a suspect and the "sources" are wrong. It was on The Live Desk which is on FoxNews now.
I blame the CT police more than FoxNews right now, honestly. The CT police has been back and forth this ENTIRE case.

It wont be long now, fellow students are gonna call him out soon. They probably know who this weirdo is.

OT sort of .....

Toi, I am sorry to hear of your terrifying experience. I've gone thru the same and it is so frightening.

When LE says "not a random act" in my opinion that normally means it's someone that is close to or knows the suspect..not some random person off the street that just randomly walked by her and decided to commit this crime. It's someone who knows her, IMO.

This is like playing Clue with my kids. This also is the same as saying it was someone who had access to the same (we believe) secure building AND lab rooms as Ms. Le.

IMO - "they" know. We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member