CT - Hailey Nailor, 16, jumped to her death from roof of mall parking garage, Danbury, 9 Feb 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Bullied teenage girl, 16, jumps to her death from mall parking garage roof | Daily Mail Online

A bullied teenage girl has taken her own life by jumping from the roof of a Connecticut mall parking garage after posting a tragic final Snapchat video where she 'contemplated' suicide.

Hailey Nailor, 16, died on Saturday afternoon after leaping from the roof of the Danbury Fair Mall.

upload_2019-2-12_3-56-22.jpeg

Friends say that moments before she died, she broadcast a final video on Snapchat where she deliberated if she could go through with taking her own life.

Trolls cruelly seized on the video and reposted it on their own accounts.

upload_2019-2-12_3-56-44.jpegupload_2019-2-12_3-57-25.jpeg

One wrote: 'Haha. Rest in peace b****' and 'I am so *advertiser censored***** happy right now,' according to posts on social media.

[...]

Karina Rivadeneira, 17, said Hailey did not deserve the abuse she suffered.

'She was kind, funny, and so silly but in a good way. My heart breaks knowing she’s gone, but I know she’s in better place now.

[...]

I can't even. Every single person who took the video or encouraged or celebrated should be charged with something. I know there isn't anything but they should have to do some sort of community service. Something to try and make them realize what horrible humans they are.

Hailey Nailor’s suicide an ‘unimaginable’ loss to family, friends in Danbury

Apparently this young girl had some serious ongoing mental health issues with several previous suicidal threats. In one of the articles in this link her parents say they don't believe bullying was a major factor. I hate to say it but sometimes there are cases where someone needs to be locked up in a psych ward for their own protection.

As for the trolls, it's what they do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back