CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe emphasize the Mardy the Robot thing as an element of preplanning? If they can present it in a way that makes it seem like the only reason she went to the Stop and Shop was to provide a “provable” alibi, that would be a reason to believe it was premeditated on her end.

Also, the license plate recovery was brilliant. The question is which car were they used on?

Friday, February 16th:
*Trial continues (Day 23) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24).
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-21 (1/11-2/14/24) reference post #474 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-63.704194/page-24

2/15/24 Thursday Trial Day 22: State witnesses: Garrison Hudkins, lives at 2 Jefferson Crossing next-door neighbor. Michael Meehan, attorney. Guardian ad litem for the Dulos children. FBI Special Agent Kevin Hoyland. A full-time member of the FBI’s Cellular Analysis Survey Team, a specialized unit of investigators who analyze cellphone records to “understand the general location of where a phone was or wasn’t when it had made or received phone calls.”
Troconis may be held in contempt following an incident in which she allegedly displayed the contents of a sealed custody report on her computer during Thursday’s court proceedings. After Thursday’s hearings concluded, Manning informed the court that Troconis had displayed text from a sealed report regarding the Duloses’ custody battle in “a very high, big font.” A close friend of Jennifer Dulos is the one who recognized what was on the screen & informed the state. Judge Randolph said the court will take up the issue on Friday morning, outside the presence of the jury.
for more info see post #922 (article) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-63.704194/page-47
Trial continues on Friday, 2/16/24.

The limited testimony of atty Meehan yesterday imo showed the great impatience and delusion of FD and MT in the matter of custody and resolution of the divorce. I think the testimony also spoke to the psychopathy of FD as well on many levels and shows that MT really isn’t much different that FD in how she thinks about things and what she believes.

Atty Meehan said both MT and FD felt “down” about the status of things. I think he should have said they were pouting because they didn’t get their way in family court as I feel this is more accurate. MT delusionally thought that she would have coffee with JF and the children and visitation would be reinstated on an unsupervised basis and that she would be allowed to be present. This isn’t how the process worked and in his ineptitude Atty Meehan I believe set the wrong tone with the couple as getting to where the couple wanted things to be would take a very long time imo. To be noted is that JF had petitioned the Court for the removal of Atty Meehan due to I believe what they believed to be his favoritism towards FD and MT. Just putting this out there as another data point that sadly the jury won’t have.

But, in general folks that feel down about things have the capacity to assess a situation and look at their behaviour and figure out what they did right and what they did wrong undertake to recalibrate and figure a way forward.

Did MT or FD do any of what I just described? Nope. They didn’t look at how they got into supervised visitation to begin with and why Defendant and her daughter were barred from the children as well. Did FD complete the court ordered therapy to the standard required by Judge Heller? Nope he did not. Did defendant enter therapy either to perhaps understand why her choice to use her daughter to communicate with the dulos children against court rules and also pressuring her daughter and Dulos children lie to their mother is psychologically damaging
and a poor choice as a parent and a human being? Nope, she did not as she is “healthy” and did nothing wrong and needed no work or changes in her life as to how she behaves and the choices she makes. Nope.
The defendant like FD she
Is a victim and she blames JF for
all that is wrong in her world.

Neither Defendant nor FD had the capacity or willingness to do anything to help their cause imo and instead sat and pouted and claimed everyone in the system was against them. It’s easy to claim victimhood while doing nothing to change and this is precisely what defendant and FD did but they took the added step of planing and executing the murder of JF. Yep, they saw murder as the easier and more productive solution to not getting their way in Family Court. Think about that and think again. Both Defendant and FD thought reflection and recalibration weren’t the answer but MURDER was??????

They saw no reason to change themselves or their view of the situation and so lashed out in anger and rage at JF and GF, they blamed lack of money and a broken system. But at the end of it all they took zero responsibility for their roles in all that had happened which is just par for the course when dealing with narcs imo. Nothing was ever wrong with FD or defendant and everything was all wrong with everyone else. It was delusion at a level that should have been seen an acted upon by Atty Meehan imo but because he is so limited and inept as a practitioner that he didn’t realize the grave danger posed to JF and the children he was charged with taking care of by both FD and defendant.

The Family court file is huge. But I looked again at it last night to refresh myself on where the case was shortly before the murder of JF as the state isn’t getting in to some of the other details that I believe to be impt. Maybe they will get there but I just wanted to put this out here in the event that they don’t get there.

Last edited:
I'm still reeling from yesterday's astounding events with the defendant apparently taking the opportunity to cyber bully the person she is accused of murdering whilst being tried for said murder and sitting at the defendant's table.

And using as a bullying tool a document she should not have, and must not share. And had been explicitly discussed in her trial as not admissible as evidence.

I wonder if her attorneys knew; I will never know the answer to that question because they have to deny it. Interestingly, the attorney did not volunteer that she was surprised it was in the defendant's possession.

It's one of those stranger than fiction moments.

I don't think anyone had "remorse" on their bingo card. If they did, it's clearly a dud square. She apparently has no plan to even feign it.

MOO

The limited testimony of atty Meehan yesterday imo showed the great impatience and delusion of FD and MT in the matter of custody and resolution of the divorce. I think the testimony also spoke to the psychopathy of FD as well on many levels and shows that MT really isn’t much different that FD in how she thinks about things and what she believes.

Atty Meehan said both MT and FD felt “down” about the status of things. I think he should have said they were pouting because they didn’t get their way in family court as I feel this is more accurate. MT delusionally thought that she would have coffee with JF and the children and visitation would be reinstated on an unsupervised basis and that she would be allowed to be present. This isn’t how the process worked and in his ineptitude Atty Meehan I believe set the wrong tone with the couple as getting to where the couple wanted things to be would take a very long time imo. To be noted is that JF had petitioned the Court for the removal of Atty Meehan due to I believe what they believed to be his favoritism towards FD and MT. Just putting this out there as another data point that sadly the jury won’t have.

But, in general folks that feel down about things have the capacity to assess a situation and look at their behaviour and figure out what they did right and what they did wrong undertake to recalibrate and figure a way forward.

Did MT or FD do any of what I just described? Nope. They didn’t look at how they got into supervised visitation to begin with and why Defendant and her daughter were barred from the children as well. Did FD complete the court ordered therapy to the standard required by Judge Heller? Nope he did not. Did defendant enter therapy either to perhaps understand why she believes that having children lie to their mother is psychologically damaging? Nope, she did not as she is “healthy”! Neither Defendant nor FD had the capacity or willingness to do anything to help their cause imo and instead sat and pouted and claimed everyone in the system was against them. It’s easy to claim victimhood while doing nothing to change and this is precisely what defendant and FD did but they took the added step of planing and executing the murder of JF. Yep, they saw murder as the easier and more productive solution to not getting their way in Family Court. Think about that and think again. Both Defendant and FD thought reflection and recalibration weren’t the answer but MURDER was??????

They saw no reason to change themselves or their view of the situation and so lashed out in anger and rage at JF and GF, they blamed lack of money and a broken system. But at the end of it all they took zero responsibility for their roles in all that had happened which is just par for the course when dealing with narcs imo. Nothing was ever wrong with FD or defendant and everything was all wrong with everyone else. It was delusion at a level that should have been seen an acted upon by Atty Meehan imo but because he is so limited and inept as a practitioner that he didn’t realize the grave danger posed to JF and the children he was charged with taking care of by both FD and defendant.

The Family court file is huge. But I looked again at it last night to refresh myself on where the case was shortly before the murder of JF as the state isn’t getting in to some of the other details that I believe to be impt. Maybe they will get there but I just wanted to put this out here in the event that they don’t get there.
I don't think Meehan did Jennifer wrong on the stand.

I took "down" to be a contrast to "excited" on the stand. I think that's how it sounded to the jury.

He took the notes contemporaneously, it appears, so I imagine that Fotis and Michelle called trying to be the saddened victims. Fotis held it mostly, like in his 48 hours interview. Michelle lost it a bit, letting her anger slip in. I imagine if Fotis discussed this at all with Jennifer, he portrayed Meehan as taking a side, even if he wasn't. I have no idea about the extent with which Meehan was taking a side in 2019, he if was taking one at all. But I don't think he appeared partisan at all on the stand.

MOO

I'm still reeling from yesterday's astounding events with the defendant apparently taking the opportunity to cyber bully the person she is accused of murdering whilst being tried for said murder and sitting at the defendant's table.

And using as a bullying tool a document she should not have, and must not share. And had been explicitly discussed in her trial as not admissible as evidence.

I wonder if her attorneys knew; I will never know the answer to that question because they have to deny it. Interestingly, the attorney did not volunteer that she was surprised it was in the defendant's possession.

I don't think anyone had "remorse" on their bingo card. If they did, it's clearly a dud square. She apparently has no plan to even feign it.

MOO
Well at least it was all in Spanish, right?

Per the AW, At 1:36 PM, the black suburban with the Thule rack and white jeep pulled into 80 MS.

There are gaps where they don’t say when the white jeep or suburban left.

Where did the black suburban originate from from, and why is the state not trying to tie the cars together as far as who was where and when?
When video clips are about to be played, you can sometimes see the folder of all of the video clips within that folder. When the prosecutor admitted them into evidence, they didn't just admit the one/two they played (which was usually the one outlined in the arrest affidavit) they admit the entire folder of video clips. They say something like "admitted as a full exhibit."

I assume those clips will clear up the many time jumps that I have all over my timeline spreadsheet that say "how did he/she get there?"

So all of those clips are going back with the jury and I'm hoping the state has a slick timeline witness at the end who will put it all together. If not, I guess the state thinks the jury will have to figure it out for themselves. Which would suck.

Did MT or FD do any of what I just described? Nope. They didn’t look at how they got into supervised visitation to begin with and why Defendant and her daughter were barred from the children as well. Did FD complete the court ordered therapy to the standard required by Judge Heller? Nope he did not. Did defendant enter therapy either to perhaps understand why her choice to use her daughter to communicate with the dulos children against court rules and also pressuring her daughter and Dulos children lie to their mother is psychologically damaging
and a poor choice as a parent and a human being? Nope, she did not as she is “healthy” and did nothing wrong and needed no work or changes in her life as to how she behaves and the choices she makes. Nope.
The defendant like FD she
Is a victim and she blames JF for
all that is wrong in her world.

Neither Defendant nor FD had the capacity or willingness to do anything to help their cause imo and instead sat and pouted and claimed everyone in the system was against them. It’s easy to claim victimhood while doing nothing to change and this is precisely what defendant and FD did but they took the added step of planing and executing the murder of JF. Yep, they saw murder as the easier and more productive solution to not getting their way in Family Court. Think about that and think again. Both Defendant and FD thought reflection and recalibration weren’t the answer but MURDER was??????

My entire post didn't properly post so here it is in its entirety on the issue of Family Court status around time of JF murder.

The limited testimony of Atty Meehan yesterday imo showed the great impatience and delusion of FD and MT in the matter of custody and resolution of the divorce. I think the testimony also spoke to the psychopathy of FD as well on many levels and shows that MT really isn’t much different that FD in how she thinks about things and what she believes.

Did MT or FD do any of what I just described? Nope. They didn’t look at how they got into supervised visitation to begin with and why Defendant and her daughter were barred from the children as well. Did FD complete the court ordered therapy to the standard required by Judge Heller? Nope he did not. Did defendant enter therapy either to perhaps understand why her choice to use her daughter to communicate with the dulos children against court rules and also pressuring her daughter and Dulos children lie to their mother is psychologically damaging and a poor choice as a parent and a human being? Nope, she did not as she is “healthy” and did nothing wrong and needed no work or changes in her life as to how she behaves and the choices she makes. Nope. The defendant like FD she Is a victim and she blames JF for all that is wrong in her world.

They saw no reason to change themselves or their view of the situation and so lashed out in anger and rage at JF and GF, they blamed lack of money and a broken system. But at the end of it all they took zero responsibility for their roles in all that had happened which is just par for the course when dealing with narcs imo. Nothing was ever wrong with FD or defendant and everything was all wrong with everyone else. It was delusion at a level that should have been seen an acted upon by Atty Meehan imo but because he is so limited and inept as a practitioner that he didn’t realize the grave danger posed to JF and the children he was charged with taking care of by both FD and defendant. Judge Heller wrote about as strong an Order on the topic of FD lying while under oath and lying about his finances to the Court.

The Family court file is huge. But I looked again at it last night to refresh myself on where the case was shortly before the murder of JF as the State isn’t getting in to some of the other details that I believe to be impt. Maybe they will get there but I just wanted to put this out here in the event that they don’t get there.

5/1/19 JF files motion to remove GAL Meehan (479 in Court File)
5/7/19 FD files financial affidavit (486 in Court File)
5/8/19 JF files for Contempt and Sanctions against FD for filing improper and misleading financial affidavit (489 Court File)
5/9/19 FD files objection to JF claims about the financial information submitted
5/10/19 JF files motion regarding FD Alleged Emergency Custody Motion (493 Court File)

There are the ongoing Custody issues going on during this time too but Judge Heller clearly was pushing to resolve the financial issues as FD had never paid child support, hadn't followed through on his obligation to provide medical insurance to the children and JF and had essentially been a 'dead beat dad' for the duration of the proceedings. FD submitted a financial report to the Court that JF knew to be false and Judge Heller it seems hit a wall with the ongoing lying of FD to the Court and ordered financial documents to be prepared by FD that were acceptable to the Court.

So, just to add to what I had written above about taking responsibility and figuring out a way forward to resolve the divorce and custody situation, what we see during the period preceding the JF murder was FD continuing to play games with the Court on the issue of his finances and submitted false statements to the Court. Is this someone who is making an effort to resolve the situation and move forward or who has any care about a live in girlfriend possibly leaving because the Family Court case is dragging on now for 2 years?

I would argue that FD really didn't care about MT and her issues with the Divorce/Custody and no doubt lied about what he was actually doing in Court. Did MT ever bother to look at the Court record as its public? If so, she would have seen that immediately preceeding the murder FD was lying to the Court about his finances and that he had no intention of providing any support to his children or even medical insurance.

FD had been lying about his finances for a long time both to JF and no doubt to MT but Judge Heller had had enough and was ordering strong measures to resolve this issue.

FD I believe knew that his chances for changing anything in Family Court on custody/divorce were nil to none but what he then did on the financial disclosure only served to drag things out further as it made moving the case forward impossible. FD also had his emergency order for custody denied by Judge Heller so knew where he stood with the court on the issue of anything in that regard changing any time soon imo.

I do believe that it was the financial disclosure issue in Family Court that pushed FD to the point of personal no return as he knew his financial situation was in shambles and that he had been lying for so long that there was no way to recover in Court and that Judge Heller was going hard to nail the financial issues down and FD knew he couldn't escape it. FD also knew (even if he didn't say to Atty Meehan and lied about it to MT and her family) that there was no way supervised visitation would be changed anytime soon.

The rest of story is history and the murder happened and FD immediately filed for custody but GF ultimately prevailed.

My reason for putting out these details on the financial disclosure yet again (its been rehashed here many many times) was simply to say that the discredited and disallowed Herman report was a SIDE ISSUE imo in the divorce/custody. It is a false and irrelevant issue brought forward by Defence Counsel to take away from the reality of what was happening in Family Court with FD and JF. The Herman report was kicked from Family Court by Judge Heller so a new study would have had to been done with different professionals and this would take a good long time (idk 6 months etc.). But, at the same time FD would have had to provide accurate financial records which he never would have done either. FD was being boxed in by Judge Heller and JF in Family Court and he knew he didn't have the ability to be truthful and he didn't have the money to pay a lawyer to push his case either (side show issue was a filing to dismiss FD then attorney Mike Rose for his role in facilitating the FD false financial disclosures to the Court).

I don't think we should fall for the ongoing game of '3 card monte' on the Herman Report by Defence Counsel as it effectively takes the eyes off of what was really going on. FD and MT were not winning in Family Court and not only were they not winning, Judge Heller had had enough and was going hard to bring accountability to FD on financial matters so the financial arragements could be resolved, the Herman report was removed from the case and a new report would have to be completed which would take months and also be paid for.

FD imo saw no way out and no way to escape in Family Court as Judge Heller wasn't allowing it and so he conspired with MT and KM to murder JF to get the money attached to the 5 Dulos children.

MOOScreenshot 2024-02-16 at 06.45.33.png

Last edited:
I don't think Meehan did Jennifer wrong on the stand.

I took "down" to be a contrast to "excited" on the stand. I think that's how it sounded to the jury.

He took the notes contemporaneously, it appears, so I imagine that Fotis and Michelle called trying to be the saddened victims. Fotis held it mostly, like in his 48 hours interview. Michelle lost it a bit, letting her anger slip in. I imagine if Fotis discussed this at all with Jennifer, he portrayed Meehan as taking a side, even if he wasn't. I have no idea about the extent with which Meehan was taking a side in 2019, he if was taking one at all. But I don't think he appeared partisan at all on the stand.

MOO
I heard that Atty Meehan said FD sounded 'excited' when he spoke with him about JF being missing. The reference to 'down' I believe was Atty Meehans reference to how Fd and MT were feeling about no changes to any of the visitation guidelines in Family Court.

Well, JF filed to have Meehan removed and I'm sure she had many reasons to do so having specifically to do with the children imo.

But I agree with you that Atty Meehan explaining how FD wanted to move MT and her daughter into 4JX with the Dulos children will be a revelation to the jury as to who FD and MT are as human beings.

MOO

Last edited:
Been trying to get a clearer picture of FD on the bike on Weed Street with the backpack. Still not a great image but clear enough and in colour too.

I do wonder beyond what we are aware of was used at the scene such as zip ties and bags, if FD was perhaps carrying any tools such as those that were in the possession of Jon Schoenhorn for over a year before being turned into LE via a third party attorney?

We have never heard from Jon Schoenhorn (Court hasn't either) on the 'how' and 'why' surrounding the box of evidence that he chose to harbour in his office for over a year. I do think its telling that when he was allegedly confronted about the harboured evidence that he didn't deny doing what he did and then threatened the State by saying he planned to use the items that were in his possession to exonerate his client. Quick quiz here: how many violations of Professional Conduct are present here? IMO, too many to name!

Stunning stuff imo and a precautionary warning as to who exactly is sitting at the Defence table in this case, Audrey Felson who we saw effectively testify on cross yesterday about a Family Court file that was disallowed and sealed and Jon Schoenhorn who harboured case evidence in his office for a year without turning it over to LE.

IMO I'm simply adding these two alleged professionals to the already long list of equally disreputable attorneys that we saw surrounding FD for so many years for his various trips to Criminal, Civil and Family Court! FD toured ALL the Courts of CT including Traffic Court after he crashed at high speed into a poor woman on I84.

MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 07.49.56.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 07.49.56.png
    641 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hopefully today is going to be interesting. Every time I write that, though, it turns out to be disappointing. Please don't let MT off the hook Judge!

I have to ask why Michi even has a laptop at the defense table? In looking back at other trials I have watched, I cannot recall seeing one defendant with their own laptop (even atty defendants like Murdaugh). Seems strange to me.

My entire post didn't properly post so here it is in its entirety on the issue of Family Court status around time of JF murder.

The limited testimony of Atty Meehan yesterday imo showed the great impatience and delusion of FD and MT in the matter of custody and resolution of the divorce. I think the testimony also spoke to the psychopathy of FD as well on many levels and shows that MT really isn’t much different that FD in how she thinks about things and what she believes.

Did MT or FD do any of what I just described? Nope. They didn’t look at how they got into supervised visitation to begin with and why Defendant and her daughter were barred from the children as well. Did FD complete the court ordered therapy to the standard required by Judge Heller? Nope he did not. Did defendant enter therapy either to perhaps understand why her choice to use her daughter to communicate with the dulos children against court rules and also pressuring her daughter and Dulos children lie to their mother is psychologically damaging and a poor choice as a parent and a human being? Nope, she did not as she is “healthy” and did nothing wrong and needed no work or changes in her life as to how she behaves and the choices she makes. Nope. The defendant like FD she Is a victim and she blames JF for all that is wrong in her world.

They saw no reason to change themselves or their view of the situation and so lashed out in anger and rage at JF and GF, they blamed lack of money and a broken system. But at the end of it all they took zero responsibility for their roles in all that had happened which is just par for the course when dealing with narcs imo. Nothing was ever wrong with FD or defendant and everything was all wrong with everyone else. It was delusion at a level that should have been seen an acted upon by Atty Meehan imo but because he is so limited and inept as a practitioner that he didn’t realize the grave danger posed to JF and the children he was charged with taking care of by both FD and defendant. Judge Heller wrote about as strong an Order on the topic of FD lying while under oath and lying about his finances to the Court.

The Family court file is huge. But I looked again at it last night to refresh myself on where the case was shortly before the murder of JF as the State isn’t getting in to some of the other details that I believe to be impt. Maybe they will get there but I just wanted to put this out here in the event that they don’t get there.

5/1/19 JF files motion to remove GAL Meehan (479 in Court File)
5/7/19 FD files financial affidavit (486 in Court File)
5/8/19 JF files for Contempt and Sanctions against FD for filing improper and misleading financial affidavit (489 Court File)
5/9/19 FD files objection to JF claims about the financial information submitted
5/10/19 JF files motion regarding FD Alleged Emergency Custody Motion (493 Court File)

There are the ongoing Custody issues going on during this time too but Judge Heller clearly was pushing to resolve the financial issues as FD had never paid child support, hadn't followed through on his obligation to provide medical insurance to the children and JF and had essentially been a 'dead beat dad' for the duration of the proceedings. FD submitted a financial report to the Court that JF knew to be false and Judge Heller it seems hit a wall with the ongoing lying of FD to the Court and ordered financial documents to be prepared by FD that were acceptable to the Court.

So, just to add to what I had written above about taking responsibility and figuring out a way forward to resolve the divorce and custody situation, what we see during the period preceding the JF murder was FD continuing to play games with the Court on the issue of his finances and submitted false statements to the Court. Is this someone who is making an effort to resolve the situation and move forward or who has any care about a live in girlfriend possibly leaving because the Family Court case is dragging on now for 2 years?

I would argue that FD really didn't care about MT and her issues with the Divorce/Custody and no doubt lied about what he was actually doing in Court. Did MT ever bother to look at the Court record as its public? If so, she would have seen that immediately preceeding the murder FD was lying to the Court about his finances and that he had no intention of providing any support to his children or even medical insurance.

FD had been lying about his finances for a long time both to JF and no doubt to MT but Judge Heller had had enough and was ordering strong measures to resolve this issue.

FD I believe knew that his chances for changing anything in Family Court on custody/divorce were nil to none but what he then did on the financial disclosure only served to drag things out further as it made moving the case forward impossible.

I do believe that it was the financial disclosure issue in Family Court that pushed FD to the point of personal no return as he knew his financial situation was in shambles and that he had been lying for so long that there was no way to recover in Court and that Judge Heller was going hard to nail the financial issues down and FD knew he couldn't escape it. FD also knew (even if he didn't say to Atty Meehan and lied about it to MT and her family) that there was no way supervised visitation would be changed anytime soon.

The rest of story is history and the murder happened and FD immediately filed for custody but GF ultimately prevailed.

My reason for putting out these details on the financial disclosure yet again (its been rehashed here many many times) was simply to say that the discredited and disallowed Herman report was a SIDE ISSUE imo in the divorce/custody. It is a false and irrelevant issue brought forward by Defence Counsel to take away from the reality of what was happening in Family Court with FD and JF. The Herman report was kicked from Family Court by Judge Heller so a new study would have had to been done with different professionals and this would take a good long time (idk 6 months etc.). But, at the same time FD would have had to provide accurate financial records which he never would have done either. FD was being boxed in by Judge Heller and JF in Family Court and he knew he didn't have the ability to be truthful and he didn't have the money to pay a lawyer to push his case either (side show issue was a filing to dismiss FD then attorney Mike Rose for his role in facilitating the FD false financial disclosures to the Court).

I don't think we should fall for the ongoing game of '3 card monte' on the Herman Report by Defence Counsel as it effectively takes the eyes off of what was really going on. FD and MT were not winning in Family Court and not only were they not winning, Judge Heller had had enough and was going hard to bring accountability to FD on financial matters so the financial arragements could be resolved, the Herman report was removed from the case and a new report would have to be completed which would take months and also be paid for.

FD imo saw no way out and no way to escape in Family Court as Judge Heller wasn't allowing it and so he conspired with MT and KM to murder JF to get the money attached to the 5 Dulos children.

MOOView attachment 483646
Excellent synthesis.

IMO Meehan's optics were off. Not on the stand, back during the custody dispute. His fatal error IMO was assuming reunification, joint parenting was in the best interest of the children. It usually is. But he assumed motives for FD that FD did not himself have. FD wanted five wallets. FD wanted JFd out of their lives. FD wanted all the power and control.

Meehan was, then, advocating for increased supervised visitation, now to include 4 JC and eventual restriction lifting for MT. JFd's batttle cry that he was using the children was falling on deaf ears. Did no one order a threat assessment???????

Most telling, when FD called Meehan to tell him "the news", Meehan's first, unvarnished thought was FD, WHERE WERE YOU?

Whether Meehan had had niggling doubts about FD prior or a vague sense of something being off about FD --off, insincere, smarmy, dark -' it must have BLOOMED in that moment.

I remain saddened that, in her lifetime, JFd wasn't believed. That FD was a danger. To her and the children.

FD was a menace. A match.

And MT was the fire.

Look at what she was doing in direct sight of a JUDGE yesterday. Beige gone, black in. Revealing her true colors.

She'll stop at nothing.

JMO

Excellent synthesis.

IMO Meehan's optics were off. Not on the stand, back during the custody dispute. His fatal error IMO was assuming reunification, joint parenting was in the best interest of children. It usually is. But he assumed motives for FD that FD did not himself have. FD wanted five wallets. FD wanted JFd out of their lives. FD wanted all the power and control.

He was, then, advocating for increased supervised visitation, now to include 4 JC and eventual restriction lifting for MT. JFd's Bartle cry that he was using the children was falling on deaf ears. Did no one order a threat assessment???????

Most telling, when FD called Meehan to tell him "the news", Meehan's first, unvarnished thought was FD, WHERE WERE YOU?

Whether Meehan had had doubts about FD prior or a vague sense of something being off about FD, off insincere smarmy, it must have BLOOMED in that moment.

I remain saddened that, in her lifetime, JFd wasn't believed. That FD was a danger. To her and the children.

FD was a menace. A match.

And MT was the fire.

Look at what she was doing in direct sight of a JUDGE yesterday. Beige gone, black in. Revealing her true colors.

She'll stop at nothing.

JMO
Wonderful job pulling together of the issues surrounding Meehan!

GAL Meehan honestly could have his own thread but at a very basic level I don't think he had either adequate training or the proper experts in his contact list to do what he was supposed to be doing which was protect the children in a high conflict divorce scenario and I don't believe Atty Meehan understood that FD had no capacity to care for or care about his 5 children. It was a huge and tragic miss imo by Atty Meehan but imo he should have been on the Dulos case and frankly imo has no business being the GAL 'game' simply due to lack of training and skill.

I just wanted to add that JF had sought a protective order and it was earlier denied by Family Court. I don't believe that Atty Meehan was supportive of any protective order either and given the profile of FD I would have thought that Atty Meehan would have been sensitive to the issues given that he had seen FD lie on the record in Court for a long time and saw him encourage his children to lie to their mother (ditto on this issue for MT).

I've written so much about Family Court but to summarise it quickly I think NEITHER JUDGE HELLER NOR GAL MEEHAN truly understood or knew how to deal with High Conflict Divorce. Judge Heller had had enough of the FD lying and knew he didn't have the ability to tell the truth but then simply lit a match under the entire situation by demanding resolution of the financial issues that he had been lying about for 2 years. Unmasking a narc can be dangerous and that is just what she did on the financial issues. The case was moving in a circle and was going nowhere and it imo didn't have a Judge with the skills to resolve any aspect of the case, particularly given that JF was raising a red flag as to the children and GAL MEEHAN seemed to simply sit on his hands as you point out and push for visitation solutions that would not be appropriate given what FD and MT had already done regarding the children and lying. JF had zero support around her other than her attorney and was working with a Judge that imo was over her head and with a GAL who on a basic level simply didn't understand what he was dealing with either and didn't have the professional tools in his wheelhouse to keep the children safe. JF knew this and its why I believe she sought the dismissal of GAL Meehan. Fate intervened in this tragic case and so GAL Meehan was never dismissed and so was around for the transition of custody to GF.

MOO

Hopefully today is going to be interesting. Every time I write that, though, it turns out to be disappointing. Please don't let MT off the hook Judge!

I have to ask why Michi even has a laptop at the defense table? In looking back at other trials I have watched, I cannot recall seeing one defendant with their own laptop (even atty defendants like Murdaugh). Seems strange to me.
I agree that electronics in the courtroom for a DEFENDANT ARE A PRIVLEDGE and if she abused their use (she has been texting all during trial too and its been documented here on WS) then she should lose access! I posted the CT rule on electronics earlier when trial first started. Judge R has discretion to disallow their use by DEFENDANT but the State does provide for their use apparently.

MOO

Wonderful job pulling together of the issues surrounding Meehan!

GAL Meehan honestly could have his own thread but at a very basic level I don't think he had either adequate training or the proper experts in his contact list to do what he was supposed to be doing which was protect the children in a high conflict divorce scenario and I don't believe Atty Meehan understood that FD had no capacity to care for or care about his 5 children. It was a huge and tragic miss imo by Atty Meehan but imo he should have been on the Dulos case and frankly imo has no business being the GAL 'game' simply due to lack of training and skill.

I just wanted to add that JF had sought a protective order and it was earlier denied by Family Court. I don't believe that Atty Meehan was supportive of any protective order either and given the profile of FD I would have thought that Atty Meehan would have been sensitive to the issues given that he had seen FD lie on the record in Court for a long time and saw him encourage his children to lie to their mother (ditto on this issue for MT).

I've written so much about Family Court but to summarise it quickly I think NEITHER JUDGE HELLER NOR GAL MEEHAN truly understood or knew how to deal with High Conflict Divorce. Judge Heller had had enough of the FD lying and knew he didn't have the ability to tell the truth but then simply lit a match under the entire situation by demanding resolution of the financial issues that he had been lying about for 2 years. Unmasking a narc can be dangerous and that is just what she did on the financial issues. The case was moving in a circle and was going nowhere and it imo didn't have a Judge with the skills to resolve any aspect of the case, particularly given that JF was raising a red flag as to the children and GAL MEEHAN seemed to simply sit on his hands as you point out and push for visitation solutions that would not be appropriate given what FD and MT had already done regarding the children and lying. JF had zero support around her other than her attorney and was working with a Judge that imo was over her head and with a GAL who on a basic level simply didn't understand what he was dealing with either and didn't have the professional tools in his wheelhouse to keep the children safe. JF knew this and its why I believe she sought the dismissal of GAL Meehan. Fate intervened in this tragic case and so GAL Meehan was never dismissed and so was around for the transition of custody to GF.

MOO
Correct. That is the/his saving grace here. That the minute he learned JFd was missing -- even prior to an awareness of the crime scene unfolding at 69 Welles -- Meehan's gut suspected FD immediately. Blinders, off. And from that moment forward IMO he advocated fully and decisively for the best interest of the children.

Nothing is uglier that a malignant narcissist, unmasked. Doesn't matter how many times he brought cake to a party or cut his hair close for water-skiing, the mask comes off, the gloves come off -- they'll stop at nothing.

And eat a sandwich after.

JMO

Last edited:

MOO
Did you watch that shameless hussy after the judge finished for the day? She couldn’t care less that she is really in the $&@! right now with the judge! It is one more example of her disregard for the rules that we are all bound by. The rules don’t apply to her-the rules are for losers, etc. She was acting like she wasn’t in trouble; this was someone else’s problem. This solidifies it for me-she was “all in” with fD; wanted JFD gone, and cooperated to make sure it happened. I hope the judge really tunes her up today-and her two sleazy lawyers, too.

Maybe emphasize the Mardy the Robot thing as an element of preplanning? If they can present it in a way that makes it seem like the only reason she went to the Stop and Shop was to provide a “provable” alibi, that would be a reason to believe it was premeditated on her end.

Also, the license plate recovery was brilliant. The question is which car were they used on?
MT still has a sizeable gap in her murder date timeline imo of at least 1.75 hrs mid day that I don't believe the cell testimony resolved. My recollection from that testimony was that it didn't even show the MT cell phone as being stationary at 4JX via being registered on their signal booster in the house, the MT cell phone simply wasn't recorded anywhere for this critical period of time iirc.

I was reviewing some of the Fani Willis testimony yesterday in GA case (totally unrelated to this case!) but she said something about her relationship in that case that resonated with me as it relates to DEFENDANT IN THIS CASE and her relationship such as it was with FD.

I didn't have Fani Willis on my personal bingo card but going to throw a curve ball here and put her statement into the mix here!

Here is what Fani Willis said when talking about her relationship which was in question in the trial:

“We would have brutal arguments about the fact that ‘I am your equal,’” Willis said. “I don’t need anything from a man – a man is not a plan. A man is a companion. And so there was tension always in our relationship, which is why I would give him his money back.”

Willis added, “I don’t need anybody to foot my bills.”

Oddly enough I think the above Willis quote encapsulates an issue I couldn't resolve about MT that goes beyond all the discussion and debate of being a mistress to a married father of 5 children. The issue is that MT imo treated FD as if he were the PLAN and the Troconis CREW did the exact same thing imo. MT has never stood alone as a person in her life ever and if she wasn't being provided for by her family then she was provided for by a lover or husband. Men such as FD WERE HER PLAN always. We could debate morals and ethics and socially acceptable behaviour during separation and affairs and the role of mistresses until the cows come home and agree on nothing, but I do think we could achieve consensus around the idea of MT simply using FD as her latest "PLAN" and he was just one such "PLAN" in a long series of similar imo "PLANS" over the course of her lifetime.

We are supposedly going to be seeing 'lots of video' today per Judge 4. I very much hope that some of what we see is very clear video of MT to explain what she was doing around the times where she had what I believe to be very preplanned and stages stops on her "Alibi script".

MOO

Last edited:
MT still has a sizeable gap in her murder date timeline imo of at least 1.75 hrs mid day that I don't believe the cell testimony resolved. My recollection from that testimony was that it didn't even show the MT cell phone as being stationary at 4JX via being registered on their signal booster in the house, the MT cell phone simply wasn't recorded anywhere for this critical period of time iirc.

We are supposedly going to be seeing 'lots of video' today per Judge 4. I very much hope that some of what we see is very clear video of MT to explain what she was doing around the times where she had what I believe to be very preplanned and stages stops on her "Alibi script".

MOO
Video today is likely the third interview.

I fear those gaps will remain unresolved.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member