CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - just saying if there were one, I’m not sure he could testify without perjuring himself. There is just so much to go after on cross I think he might just be unwilling to testify.
Didn't the state mention that Kent has refused to testify for the P and has refused to testify for the D. He is invoking his fifth ammendment right ? JMO

Since GF will take the stand tomorrow will Mama T have the gumption to do it, too?
People have speculated she and the sisters have been getting spa treatments for their big moment.
I find that hard to believe, but who knows?
MOO.
If Mama T is inclined to set her sights on GF, she doesn’t stand a chance. GF is a force to be reckoned with. Farber money, connections and standing in society will chew the Ts up, and spit them out.

I’m still ruminating on the KM situation. I don’t think he could testify without perjuring himself which would void the immunity deal - even if he did so unwittingly.
@lucegirl, agree and I think this is what we learned today with State reference to KM invoking 5th in his testimony and so is 'unavailable' to both State and Defence.

I think I now see why we have the holes we have in the States evidence as it all relates mainly to KM related evidence which they would want to save I guess for KM upcoming trial that hasn't been scheduled so far as I know. Schoenhorn has been showing some of the KM evidence today and so I wonder if he will bring it in on his defence presentation for whatever reason? IDK, what do you think?

But, knowing the timeline I think its possible to slot in for lack of a better expression where KM was involved and we also did get a time line data point on KM Mercedes SUV showing up at 4JX on Murder date iirc today.

So, guess there will be another trial as KM hasn't proven willing to plea it seems.

MOO

My question is is she inclined to know that?
I mean, she is who she is.
JMO.
I doubt she’s inclined to know that whatsoever. IMO, the Ts walk around in the world thinking their…ahem…bathroom happenings…don’t stink. The Farbers are a well respected and well connected family who have conducted themselves with the utmost integrity throughout this traumatizing, grieving and arduous process. GF presents herself quite differently than the Ts with their nonsense babbling on the courthouse steps and through the media and social media. I believe there will be a stark difference between the way GF comes across to the jury and how Mama T would come across, should that happen.

Tomorrow, GF will humanize Jennifer….not a toothbrush any longer, but a person, a daughter and a mother of five children…who loved and was very much loved back….and the incredible loss they all share.

She may even share what Jennifer shared about FD and MT.

I would hope JS will just let her quietly leave the stand without any cross whatsoever.

moo

If Mama T is inclined to set her sights on GF, she doesn’t stand a chance. GF is a force to be reckoned with. Farber money, connections and standing in society will chew the Ts up, and spit them out.
No kidding. Like Ruth Bader Ginsburg vs. Any Kardashian. She'll stand very tall for Jennifer and her 5 grandchildren.

Tomorrow, GF will humanize Jennifer….not a toothbrush any longer, but a person, a daughter and a mother of five children…who loved and was very much loved back….and the incredible loss they all share.

She may even share what Jennifer shared about FD and MT.

I would hope JS will just let her quietly leave the stand without any cross whatsoever.

moo
Yes. This. Exactly this!! Well put!

Didn't the state mention that Kent has refused to testify for the P and has refused to testify for the D. He is invoking his fifth ammendment right ? JMO

I don’t know KM’s exact status, but I assumed he didn’t want to testify (and made himself unavailable) for multiple reasons. And I thought the State would be unwilling to offer a deal, or even hypothetically put him up on the stand because if he felt cornered on cross he might take the 5th to avoid perjury and commencement of his own conspiracy murder trial. This would play into D’s hands that FD had a co-conspirator but it wasn’t MT. I also think the State will wait to see what the Verdict is with respect to MT.

Wonder if D will not cross Mom, or if AF will do it if necessary. JS v. Mom is a very, very, very bad idea.

I feel so horrible for her. Unimaginable to be a witness in your child’s murder.
She will say what FD did when he went to NYC to “get his kids”, also maybe about situation on 24 and after. I wonder if she can reveal things about MT that we haven’t heard, like maybe it isn’t true that MT never met/saw her except for that 1 time.

It was classic. JS making sure to say it happened during his cross examination. Implication: it wasn't on my watch.

Meanwhile, AF is sitting beside him typing/scrolling on her phone.

AF, you have one job. And she's still not doing it!

Babysit your client, make sure she doesn't present poorly before the judge or jury....
Jon Schoenhorn is honestly UNREAL talking about being on "Testimony Cross" and so unaware, the report was on MT laptop LONG before his Testimony Cross even happened - what a crock imo.

MT or Mama Troconis or honestly anyone could have stolen that report from his office as it looked to have zero security based on the interview footage I've seen. What did he do to secure the report? Honestly, both HE and Audrey Felson have been doing "Testimony Cross" on that report now for weeks and Judge R has never really held them accountable. This mess with the report imo is largely on Judge R (and Judge Blawie ages ago from simply taking it away from CSP and so removing it from evidence) and his trusting the Defence to behave in line with Court rules which clearly was a miscalculation on his part.

I hope Judge R demands that all copies of the report be turned over to him and returned to Family Court or SHREDDED.

Enough is enough. I would LOVE to see some Civil Litigation on behalf of the VICTIMS in this case regarding that report and possible mishandling of evidence. Its been a screw up and not secured from DAY 1 imo.

MOO

Wonder if D will not cross Mom, or if AF will do it if necessary. JS v. Mom is a very, very, very bad idea.

I feel so horrible for her. Unimaginable to be a witness in your child’s murder.
@lucegirl, I would have agreed with you but there is what I would describe as a 'very unattractive bite' to Audrey Felson along with a good bit of condescension thrown in that I'm not sure they would risk her doing the cross but clearly just a guess on my part and also a wind bag press *advertiser censored* like Jon Schoenhorn turn down the opportunity to 'cross testify' GF???? NEVER!!!!! ....Schoenhorn is annoying as hell but I don't think he has the condescending bite or Felson imo. I was surprised that Felson projects the way she does in her 'testimony cross' when she did the cross of GAL Atty Meehan so perhaps she doesn't have much experience? IDK.

Neither imo is smooth enough to have the gentle touch to cross GF but GF is a class act imo and tough tough tough so is well up to the bush league duo imo no matter who does the "testimony cross'!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member