CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State: FD was excited, felt he was making progress toward getting shared custody. Thought he would get more visitation and the children would be at the pond more.

State asks if the plan to kill JFd was discussed at dinner? To dispose of evidence in Hartford? To use the Tacoma? No

State drives down-- worst day of your life? Search for a body in the pond.... mother of five....

Witness first met JFd when she pushing twins in the stroller.

Invited him and his ex wife over for drink. 2008. Lived less than a half mile from them.

Social relationship with FD.

Dinners, socialize. FD convinced him to get his license as a real estate agency, do his marketing.

Obtained all the FORE listings.

Well Fotis showed him & his new wife around Greece on their honeymoon
Ha! Yes, and that was nice and there friendship developed and was probably a good one. One would think that there would be anger at that friend that brought such chaos to the 'sacred ground' of the pond but I didn't get that impression from his testimony. Still kinda grinding my gears on that one. Maybe he really believed FD when he repeatedly told him 'I didn't do this'.

Stopped working for Fore in Dec 2016 or Jan 2017. Wanted employees to sign a non compete. At will employee. Would prevent him from being a realtor. From using architects, contractors, clients.

Didn't sign. Didn't show up for work.

Changed the business component. Lost the listing.

Still socialized with them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member