CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos' elderly mother, who is now the sole carer for her five orphaned grandchildren, has testified in court during her daughter's murder trial.

Gloria Farber, 88, used a cane to approach the stand before giving evidence on day 25 of the case at Stamford Superior Court Wednesday morning.

Her hand quivered as she raised it to swear the oath before giving evidence, describing Jennifer as a caring mother who was 'always there' for her five children. They were aged between eight and 13 when she vanished on May 24, 2019.

Attachments

• IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 16
Jennifer Dulos' elderly mother, who is now the sole carer for her five orphaned grandchildren, has testified in court during her daughter's murder trial.

Gloria Farber, 88, used a cane to approach the stand before giving evidence on day 25 of the case at Stamford Superior Court Wednesday morning.

Her hand quivered as she raised it to swear the oath before giving evidence, describing Jennifer as a caring mother who was 'always there' for her five children. They were aged between eight and 13 when she vanished on May 24, 2019.

Such a beautiful woman

Witness artfully describes how he became an employee of FORE to make greater commissions, presumably not to have to pay a portion to his employer.
Not made clear by JS or witness that the 1099s come from the broker on real estate commissions, either CB or Raveis. Also against the law, as I recall, to share re commissions with non-broker or licensed R.E. salesperson.

Not made clear by JS or witness that the 1099s come from the broker on real estate commissions, either CB or Raveis. Also against the law, as I recall, to share re commissions with non-broker or licensed R.E. salesperson.
@pernickety, do you have your letter to the real estate board drafted?

Mines ready for the stamp!

Moo

Incidentally, non-compete agreements are highly disfavored and hard to enforce in a lot of jurisdictions because they are one-sided. So they lacks the required mutuality - the bedrock of contract law. So in the court’s disfavoring the enforcement of non competes - they can be challenged by those who felt pressure to sign - they generally need to be limited in time (less than 1 year), geographic area (narrowly tailored) and very specific about what is the actual competition - specific builders for example.

It’s really a bully-tactic which is consistent with FD’s character.

Poor PG could have probably got out of his, but he was bullied to sign it, and bullied to go along with FD’s demands about the Tacoma. Some states will not enforce a non compete against an employee who does not make like 3 times minimum wage because the lack of bargaining power of a lower level employee is presumed. Again, I’m sure there were factors in PG’s favor that may have helped. Frustrating!

Says FD was upset he couldn't see his kids.

Heavy police presence at the pond. Hutch: there was heavy everything. State police. Podcaster. Media. Dogs.

Witness was very upset. Looking for a body in the lake. Most painful time of his life. Choked up.
Yeh, boo-hoo. Good for Manning for getting that in -- that he was upset that LE was searching his pond for the body of a missing mother of 5. Even tho' court sustained the objection.

Incidentally, non-compete agreements are highly disfavored and hard to enforce in a lot of jurisdictions because they are one-sided. So they lacks the required mutuality - the bedrock of contract law. So in the court’s disfavoring the enforcement of non competes - they can be challenged by those who felt pressure to sign - they generally need to be limited in time (less than 1 year), geographic area (narrowly tailored) and very specific about what is the actual competition - specific builders for example.

It’s really a bully-tactic which is consistent with FD’s character.

Poor PG could have probably got out of his, but he was bullied to sign it, and bullied to go along with FD’s demands about the Tacoma. Some states will not enforce a non compete against an employee who does not make like 3 times minimum wage because the lack of bargaining power of a lower level employee is presumed. Again, I’m sure there were factors in PG’s favor that may have helped. Frustrating!
PG told story iirc on the stand of another FD employee who had signed the agreement and who FD pursued legally. Going rate in CT is $500 hr plus so how many working people can afford to defend themselves against a FD coming after them? Simply a bully tactic but still made workers afraid of him imo. PG specifically said on the stand that he felt he would have to move out of state if he quit fore. He didn’t have the agreement checked out and simply signed because he wanted the work. Moo

PG told story iirc on the stand of another FD employee who had signed the agreement and who FD pursued legally. Going rate in CT is $500 hr plus so how many working people can afford to defend themselves against a FD coming after them? Simply a bully tactic but still made workers afraid of him imo. PG specifically said on the stand that he felt he would have to move out of state if he quit fore. He didn’t have the agreement checked out and simply signed because he wanted the work. Moo
That made me sad when PG was testifying about that. He was caged in by that agreement he signed and he knew it. He had begun to realize that FD was shady but what choice did he have other than to go to work, keep his head down and get back home. Keep business life business and personal life off limits. He was so smart to keep those seats from the tacoma as his leverage. IMO

Curious if you can blow up the image on the table to support that claim as perhaps I am mistaken about the order of the photos which was discussed extensively earlier in this thread.

I also question the issue of prison threats being made as LE iirc was simply making the Defendant aware of just some of the consequences of continuing to lie as they had seen her do through three interviews. I thought this was a kind thing for them to do as defendant was offered three opportunities that most folks do not get for a deal and yet we see MT seem to disregard any offers made by LE. IF MT were my daughter I would be glad that LE reminded her of the consequences of her decisions in the 3 interviews in case she wasn’t focused on that. LE knew there wouldn’t be a 4th chance for a deal for Defendant and so MT chose to go to trial and her atty Bowman walked away. MT I believe was charged two weeks after this interview so do you believe she was charged in error? Why?

The order of pictures had her daughters photo on the bottom of the stack on the table and not on top and as such it wasn't imo visible with all the other photos on top of it as MT walked out of the room. But if you have a better view then please post the picture.

We also have heard documented evidence for weeks now in this trial that MT made life choices with zero consideration for her daughter and the impact those choices would have upon the long term mental health of her daughter. This included having her daughter intervene to contact the Dulos children when FD had no contact order in place in family court.

The last photo placed down by LE was FD and the photo you reference I believe would not have been visible to the Defendant without her reshuffling the papers which she did not appear to do as she was leaving the room.

Glad to revisit it if you have a better picture but I didn’t see any reshuffling and I don’t believe the daughters picture would have been visible on the table top for the Defendant to see.

Moo
Whoa whoa whoa. I think she is guilty as sin. Horrible mother and I’m a long time follower of the case.I’m new to this platform. Please give me a moment to figure things out. Appreciate all of your time and dedication to this case and Justice for Jennifer.

Defense continues with Stefan Reich

Still had the listing for 585 DC and resumed 80 MS.

JS just established how close 4 JC and 585 DC are.

585 DC sold. Was in disarray. FD's mother died there. Let the place go after that. Was a tear down. Stunning piece of property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling