CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like a rug that might've been in the Cherokee to take to Barb? And then suddenly MT didn't meet up with her? Was MT one rug short of a sale?
Again - that little kernel of truth that helps her lie - she was busy with her rugs in the 24th - maybe bringing some over for the open house and then switching them out because the grey looks better than the beige.

Three witnesses so far from the defense, who all attended the same dinner party. We have heard three times what the menu was. We had the french fry question sustained once. I'm lost.
What does this prove?

The glaringly obvious thing is the repeated attempt to get the " Custody Report" stated as often as possible, hoping to make the jury feel like they have completely missed out on some very important discussions at a dinner party.

Judge is quick to stop, but the residual effect is more than obvious

Just popping in.
I don’t see how these witnesses are helping the defendant. Of course things were jovial. Defendant and Fotis thought very soon they would get full custody since Jennifer would be dead. Obvious to me.
Hopefully the jury.

And yes killers get buoyant and act upbeat before killings. Look at old Barry Morphew before he killed his wife. She thought he had finally come to terms with a divorce. As if.
- It’s the calm before the storm.

And btw / Why does Schoenhorn always fixate on the food? In particular the salads lol
Imo

MOO

I think MT was not happy that FD sprung a dinner party on her.

I think MT, like the guests, thought there'd be rug business, then dinner in Avon.

FD was.... frenetic? Couldn't go out to dinner, why? Why was it important to stay at 4 JC? Not eat out. Why two separate outings?

So fishy. For so many reasons.

I wonder what vehicle he left in. I wonder how he returned? No one probably saw how he came back....

Just popping in.
I don’t see how these witnesses are helping the defendant. Of course things were jovial. Defendant and Fotis thought very soon they would get full custody since Jennifer would be dead. Obvious to me.
Hopefully the jury.

And yes killers get buoyant and act upbeat before killings. Look at old Barry Morphew before he killed his wife. She thought he had finally come to terms with a divorce. As if.
- It’s the calm before the storm.

And btw / Why does Schoenhorn always fixate on the food? In particular the salads lol
Imo
He didn’t care about the kids. His suicide spells that out loud and clear. They were jovial because they were celebrating the money they would soon have access to!

I wonder if during the contempt of court the state can bring up each and every time big and little horn brought up that custody report ?
I wish the jury could hear about MT flashing the report in violation of court order--to show how obsessed she was with her hatred of JFD, even posthumously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
behindthecrime