CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State is asking about MT's demeanor after the May 19th hearing

Objection (except he didn't object) whining that he couldn't get into hearings so why can she. Requests sidebar [with croutons]

Afternoon recess

MOO

Y'all see what was happening?

FD lied to MT at the start of their affair.
Lied about his divorce status. Likely lied about his wealth. MT thought she was getting a Greek waterskiing god with money and nannies. She wanted no part of divorce, hearings, Jennifer, etc. She just wanted Jennifer's life. Husband. House. Money. Nannies.

When visitation was axed and then restored, where MT had to amuse herself while FD spent supervised visitation with the children and later vacate 4 JC, she was incensed.

Why wouldn't FD talk to his attorney when MT was around? He didn't want her to leave him. That's why he had Rose talk to MT, assure her that there was, as he said, a light at the end of a (long) tunnel.

MT was going to leave him. She had enough of him. It. The situation. Jennifer. Her lawyers. FD looking at other women. 5/22 spending time with Jennifer.

Peeps, this is how sick this is. FD killed JFd so MT wouldn't leave him.

And MT saw it as a sign of his devotion to her. Her or me.

These people are gross.

MOO

Lied about his divorce status. Likely lied about his wealth. MT thought she was getting a Greek waterskiing god with money and nannies. She wanted no part of divorce, hearings, Jennifer, etc. She just wanted Jennifer's life. Husband. House. Money. Nannies.

When visitation was axed and then restored, where MT had to amuse herself while FD spent supervised visitation with the children and later vacate 4 JC, she was incensed.

Why wouldn't FD talk to his attorney when MT was around? He didn't want her to leave him. That's why he had Rose talk to MT, assure her that there was, as he said, a light at the end of a (long) tunnel.

MT was going to leave him. She had enough of him. It. The situation. Jennifer. Her lawyers. FD looking at other women. 5/22 spending time with Jennifer.

These people are gross.
I'm with you up until the part of "FD killed JFd so MT wouldn't leave him"......

FD disposed of MT immediately as he needed Anna Curry's money.

I don't think FD cared about MT one bit as she was simply a tool of revenge against JF.

All this talk about MT leaving etc. I simply am not seeing.

Why do you think Fd cared at all about whether MT left or stayed?

I'm simply not seeing it....

MOO

MOO

These people are gross.
You hit the nail on the head!

Quite the cozy group of pond owners, lawyers, lawyers for debarred lawyers, real estate agents, high end home builders, bi-lingual folks, rug buyers and sellers, all water skiing, celebrating Greek Easter, and having the same meal together on repeat. You have to belong to the pond club, sign a non compete, have a particular rug, speak Spanish and Greek, to get into this inner circle of sketch. So very odd. It sounds suffocating.

I'm with you up until the part of "FD killed JFd so MT wouldn't leave him"......

FD disposed of MT immediately as he needed Anna Curry's money.

I don't think FD cared about MT one bit as she was simply a tool of revenge against JF.

All this talk about MT leaving etc. I simply am not seeing.

Why do you think Fd cared at all about whether MT left or stayed?

I'm simply not seeing it....

MOO
Except that the court ordered that MT and FD have no contact. It was after that when he brought AC in. Plus he needed money….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member