CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if it hurt a little to see the monitor text between Fotis, asking him if he’s all set this weekend or is he still trying on working things out with Jennifer?

Any possibility that maybe he was trying to get back with Jennifer and Michelle found out?
Its honestly impossible to say as it seems like FD was simply playing games with everyone during this time as his world was imploding.

Its as if we are stuck in a tornado of FD lies.

The concept of working things out with JF was imo improbable too given what was going on in Family Court at the time.

MOO

I know it's not as simple as this, but how did FD think he would be getting full custody
of the kids if he was only able to have supervised visits?
Near as I can figure, he managed to convince Dr Herman to assess Jennifer with some really serious mental disorders that she didn’t apparently have-likely promised him $20,000 for the report,(that Jennifer would have to pay, since she paid for everything), and figured that no family court judge would turn the fallacious report away, and he would get the kids, along with a very generous child support assessment for Jennifer to pay each month.

Wonder if it hurt a little to see the monitor text between Fotis, asking him if he’s all set this weekend or is he still trying on working things out with Jennifer?

Any possibility that maybe he was trying to get back with Jennifer and Michelle found out?
Wonder what the 2 Hutch Haines FD texts are about, "no phone, text me"

MOO

MT is a grown woman. Wiping her runny nose on her sleeve.

First fauxmotion we've seen from her in open court.

IMO her friend, for the quick minute she was seated in the witness stand, appeared to want to look in any direction but at the defendant. Love lost?

MT was already verklempt as the officer was stepping down.

Why the waterworks?

Except that the court ordered that MT and FD have no contact. It was after that when he brought AC in. Plus he needed money….
There was a time where they disobeyed the no contact and were hooking up. Det. Kimball alluded to this I think in Interview 2 .... talked about disobeying the Court Order of No Contact iirc. MT and FD would not follow rules but also it was clear MT just couldn't let go of FD.

MOO

Near as I can figure, he managed to convince Dr Herman to assess Jennifer with some really serious mental disorders that she didn’t apparently have-likely promised him $20,000 for the report,(that Jennifer would have to pay, since she paid for everything), and figured that no family court judge would turn the fallacious report away, and he would get the kids, along with a very generous child support assessment for Jennifer to pay each month.
What we do know is that Dr Herman walked off the stand where he was then testifying in Family Court and I believe he was threatened with Contempt by Judge Heller. So far as I know, Dr Herman left the Court and never returned. Defence in this trial tried to posture the overall issue as one of lack of payment and that imo is a gross mischaracterisation of the issues, the report wasn't done and Dr Herman walked off the witness stand and never finished his testimony. In any event, the report was never completed, JF and Atty Midler condemned the Report and it was removed from Family Court file by Judge Heller.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member