GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really happened on the 24th
Disappearance and Likely death of JF
MT Didn’t know FD planned to
Harm JF
MT Didnt know anything and all was going well
MT didn’t know that FD was capable of killing JF
Dedicated to his 5 children trying to get children back in family court
State has made unfounded and unfair assumptions and speculation that MT had to know what was
Going on because she was romantically involved with FD that he planned to murder JF and was involved in what happened.
This is not reality. This is like a scripted movie. Not based on the facts of this trial. it’s a speculation, conjecture and desperate claim and not according to the standard of criminal evidence
Concede that Something bad happened at 69
Welles lane that AM and FD is ultimately responsible for what happened to JF whether he did it himself or a compatriot
We know someone was in NC and that wasn’t MT
The state hasn’t proven where FD was that morning Suggestion see vehicles driving, tiny amt of dna on faucet in home but whether FD was in nc or Farmington or somewhere in between - it is conjecture as to what he did with his hands
5 years of evidence - collection and taking statements
New stmts of PG were obtained recently
5 years of investigation and some was even recent
Even now questions remain
Still unclear what happened and unfortunately this trial won’t solve that puzzle - it will remain an unfinished puzzle - this is not FD trial this is MT trial

This is MT trial you must find beyond a reasonable doubt that MT conspired with FD not just to cause harm but to murder her. That was the plot and intent of MT on or before 24th
Then beyond a reasonable doubt that MT was part of a plot to get rid of evidence and she knew what was in it, knew its purpose and with same intent of what FD had planned
FD murdered his wife is what you will Have to find - no evidence of what FD did what and who actually did that to JF but just speculation
No matter how you view this There is no evidence that MT knew any clue about what was going to happen in NC on the 24th
Nothing to suggest that Michelle thought FD was capable of this
Michelle didn't know
What MT knew about FD
She met him in Miami (2016 meeting date-not true Horn ) Children became friends FD introduced the babysitter and children to MT and MT fell in love of that man - outgoing fun loving man, father, successful builder, competitive athlete and many similar interests vs JF and FD
Very different than what MT knew about FD vs what police told her about FD
Working towards amicable friendly separation and everything was going to be fine amicable divorce and custody
Legal separation process
In September 2017 moved to CT with her daughter
Worked on her daughters sports interest
Worked on her own business selling rugs
But FD only showed side that he wanted her and others that he wanted to see
FD hide sides of himself from MT and his friends and employees including PG
Even LA didn't believe that FD was having affair
2019 - some strains with FD and MT - lying and storing womens numbers in his phones using mens name and written in greek - she was upset about this happening
She had talked about moving to CO at end of school year
End April the Custody Battle looked ready to end and the favourable report and everyone said that report was favourable to FD and he looked forward to spending the Summer with his children - Everything was good in May
Discussed with his friends - moving in a positive direction at end of april and according to MT interviews with Police and everything was good and consistent - friends, employees, former employees and especially lawyers Rose and Meehan
This nefarious plot makes no sense - Why then would he plot when things were good?
Why at that moment to plot with his girlfriend to kill Jennifer
Even in hind site that doesn't make sense to any of them people you heard from

Lets talk about PG who knew FD for many years - he saw FD every day
Knew and liked JF - helped her move to Fairfield County without telling FD
What else about PG?
Even after FD was believed to be cleaning his tacoma, he had told MT that PG intended to sell the vehicle and told PG to find a replacement - also told him to replace the car seats - PG was combing junk yards looking for seats
FD told PG not to refer to the seats except as 'hardware'
Then you saw pic and took Porsche seats and put into his vehicle in a haphazard way - driving Tacoma with seats held up with buckets
All these red flags - FD was worried about possible DNA of JF in PG truck - PG did all this even with full immunity
Still insisted that he didn't believe FD would harm JF - he knew more than MT and PG still did what FD wanted

People at the dinner party
Hutch & Stephen and partners
Refers to Mrs Bland as DV Counsellor saying she thought everything made sense (wonder if she took a 12 day course for this too????)
Said DV work was part of Beth job [this is untrue - she said she was a volunteer]
Happy Evening - No bad mouthing of JF
Everything made sense Toasted the Happy Outcome in a HAPPY WAY
Hutch didn't think FD could do anything like what was described
Pond invasion by LE

LA - thought MT was 'nice'

No prior incidence of violence with FD
Yelling and signing a piece of paper
No violence with LA

Professionals - Meehan - everything was working out and favourable report
Social Worker - Streeter - amicable and friendly on Wed Naming day where they - JF invited FD to sit and eat his cake and JF took his bunny

Mike Rose - atty divorce - FD didn't want to talk in front in Michelle [BS] - there was light at end of tunnel and everything was looking good [BS] EVERYTHING WAS FINE

Why at that moment would MT risk her life and her daughters life to murder JF when all was looking good?

Doesn't make sense - pure speculation

Anna Curry - woman moved in with FD after MT had moved out
Michelle 2.0 - that was woman who moved in with FD within a month of FD being accused of dumping on Albany Ave

Last edited:
What really happened on the 24th
Disappearance and Likely death of JF
MT Didn’t know FD planned to
Harm JF
MT Didnt know and all was going well
MT didn’t know that FD was capable of killing JF
Dedicated to his 5 children trying to get children back in family court
State has made unfounded and unfair assumptions and speculation that MT had to know what was
Going on because she was romantically involved with FD that he planned to murder JF and was involved in what happened.
This is not reality. This is like a scripted movie. Not based on the facts of this trial. it’s a speculation, and desperate claim and not according to the standard of criminal
Something bad happened at 69
Welles lane and FD is ultimately responsible for what happened to JF
We know someone was in NC and that wasn’t MT
The state hasn’t proven where FD was that morning tiny amt of dna on faucet in home but FD was in nc or Farmington it is conjecture as to what he did with his hands
5 years of evidence
New stmts of PG
5 years of investigation and some was even recent
Even now questions remain.

Re: Petu's testimony about being unable to speak to MT for awhile because she was going through Customs...I don't believe US Citizens or Non US Citizens need to go through Customs when leaving the US. This occurred to me live when she said it, but only got around confirming today. Probably nothing, but odd. JMO

Yes, and it’s my opinion that she was either told to do this, to get it before the jury, or she’s been watching the trial, and decided on her own that it wasn’t fair that the prosecution could stop Michi’s defenders from saying their piece. It is at least, intentional on her part-and obnoxious, too.
Yes! I noticed she did that a lot. My feeling at the time (and now) is that she jumped on answering mini’s questions before the pros could get their objections in. I thought at the time she should be admonished to wait until the question was finished!
Edit to add… she wanted the jury to hear her answer, get it in quick, before possibly the prosecution objections being sustained and her helpful answer squelched.
MOO

Last edited:
I’m sorry, but I don’t even know what you’re talking about. o_O
There was mention in a thread yesterday I believe, that adjusting the playing speed on testimony would speed it up. To enhance audio, etc. I apologize that I was unclear.

The other thought, is that speeding it up or playing it faster would allow it to be heard in less total elapsed time. MOO

Hilary Swank can play evil.
"Fatale", devious lover of a married man, wreaking havoc, like in Fatal Attraction.
Several parallels to this case actually.

eta. George Stephanopoulos looks like FD, but he's not an actor.

FD wasn't much of an actor either. So maybe he was okay at faking charm and projecting success but he was lousy at reflecting any credible worry, concern, grief.

Method actor fail.

I thought it would have indicated apps accessed … feel like phones know all. Seemed it it was just unlock, every few mins but no actual activity such as browsing, apps, check weather …
At least on my phone I can see who called, read notifications (the first line of texts) without marking them read.

Too bad FD never got to learn that MT was digging in his phone! He probably felt fine giving her access because of his female-to-male contact list. Didn't figure on her figuring that out.

Regardless he didn't waste any time bringing AC into 4 JC to warm his cockles. [It's a thing. The cockles of one's heart. Words that sound naughty but aren't!]

Bottom line: you can't squeeze loyalty from a narc.

JMO

I may never forgive @afitzy for sucking me into a second listen of JS's closing.

Wouldn't have thought it possible, but it's actually worse the second time around.

My favorite --

The State would have you think FD is sneaking through back yards [to get from 4JC to 80 MS] but that's why we showed you the drown footage. It's at the top of a mountain.

So....um...what?

People can't sneak down an incline? This wasn't El Capitan! Like he was going to lose his footing and slip down the cliff.

The drone footage showed how lovely and rolling the area is. Showed how close and advantageous the properties were, accidentally underscoring how easy it would be to move from one to another!

FD didn't fall off any mountains.

The Defense's closing statement did.

JMO

Last edited:
I believe they are conscientious.

6 week trial. 6 hours would be quick for returning with a verdict.

Due diligence.

Maybe they are of one mind, but Easelperson asked the good question -- if there were one thing to sway you away from guilt, what would it be?

Planted Memory Syndrome?

Second Language Insufficiency?

Colossal DidNotKnowness?

Best Friend Testimony?

Smart jury. Like us here, how gratifying for them to discover a gap in time, breach in recall, a critical lie that hadn't already been identified!

Guessing they will play devil's advocate before resting comfortably on their laurels with a guilty verdict.

JMO
Collossal DidNotKnowness? Classic!
lol and moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads