GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its still scheduled and I really hope we get to see it!!
Pending Case Detail
Information is accurate as of March 20, 2024 05:13 AM
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By:
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 1
Docket Information
Docket No:S01S-CR24-0253792-SArresting Agency:STATE'S ATTORNEY'S OFFICE STAMFORD
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:3/1/2024
Court:Stamford GA 1Bond Amount:$0 (This case only)
Bond Type:Promise to Appear
Miscellaneous:(Released From Custody)
Activity:ArraignmentNext Court Date:
3/21/2024 9:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
51-33aCRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT
B​
Misdemeanor​
1​
2/15/2024

Good one! I thought she also did floors? Or was that windows? Or fireplaces? I’ve gotten confused perhaps. And she has been seen cleaning sidewalks, or maybe that was actually dirtying it? MOO
She said she was cleaning windows and bathrooms…

And then she said the house was too big and

Then she gave up…..

Not sure she did anything and so I’m putting these statements into the “misstatements” column of the ledger.

Moo

Last edited:
She said she was cleaning windows and bathrooms…

And then she said the house was too big and

Then she gave up…..

Not sure she did anything and so I’m putting these statements into the “misstatements” column of the ledger.

Moo

She claimed that she "wasn't cleaning Jennifer...."

But "buffing" that poor Toyota, and, dare we say, certain "gentlemen," seems within her skill set. imho.

(Cringing at myself, here, you betcha!)

jmho ymmv lrr

What fascinates me about imo deeply disturbed hypocrites such as Mama T and the Crew is that these people allegedly have training in psychology and YET are on social media using information from confidential Family Court documents and depositions to YET AGAIN victim shame. This has been going on for 5 years and with no end in sight. It has been a disgusting, wrong and frankly evil aspect of this trial that I have long wished the State cared enough about the Victim to address via a gag order but they never did. The Victims Advocates in CT have proven to be worthless as it related to JF and her children as well and ditto for the Judges that touched the MT case along the way as it related to the discredited Herman report.

On what planet is any of this this OK? Well, it seems to be ok in CT to use confidential information to victim shame and its not as if the States Atty's or the AG in CT didn't know what was going on either imo. Earth to JUDGE HELLER, COME IN JUDGE HELLER === we have a sealed document from your Court and its being discussed publicly and there appear to be copies of it also in unauthorised hands! Judge Heller did zero to help JF when she was living and she imo did even less to help JF after she was murdered. Judge Heller was aware of the MT case, must have been aware of the discredited report in the hands of CSP along with the fact that Judge Blawie gave a copy to Jon Schoenhorn and YET she did zero to make sure that the standards of confidentiality for the report were maintained by any of the parties involved. No words for Judge Blawie as I don't know why he is still on the bench if he won't enforce the rules on the discredited report that he himself imposed on Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey (whatever her name is) maybe Felsen? IDK. Judge Blawie expected a standard of behaviour per the CT Practice Book from Jon Schoenhorn that he is simply not ready, willing or able to comply with and imo Judge Blawie had an obligation to impose punishment which he never did. Judge Blawie is the Sgt Shultz of the Stamford Courthouse in that he never "SEES ANYTHING" ever. Shameful and imo absolute wrong and I wish he would simply retire if he can't or won't do his job.

Whether JF was or wasn't on medication per a random social media post by Mama T is IRRELEVANT to the issue that MT was involved as a co conspirator in the plan to murder JF. JF wasn't murdered because she was under medical care or was taking medication and YET we see such insinuations sloppily made by Mama T now for years. Frankly its sickens me to see victim shaming on this level and frankly I have long had very mixed feelings about even repeating the pure vile statements of the Troconis Crew and MT made about JF and GF as I believe that by giving them ANY PLATFORM that it gives oxygen to their poison and toxicity. Just my POV on the topic fwiw. Medical information is private and confidential and sealed documents in Family Court are not for public consumption or repetition on social media. IMO the Troconis Crew and MT along with their supported Avon Artist friend have done all of this imo and MORE!

Frankly imo its a SHEER MIRACLE that JF wasn't in Silver Hill or some similar setup based on the psychological torture and torment inflicted on her and the 5 children BY FD AND MT. Mama T was in the thick of it and no doubt advising the couple and reviewing documents from Family Court imo if she is posting this kind of xxxx on X.

FWIW also there is a very good reason that many of the documents surrounding the situation in Family Court are sealed and I can assure you that any thinking and feeling human being that read some of them would simply break from the sheer inhumanity and evil of MT and FD. Yes, the two of them are inhumane and evil and they used children to fight their fight of revenge against JF and GF. Ponder that. Ponder also that imo Mama T inserted herself into this war of using children against their mother and encouraged young children to lie and keep secrets. This is quite simply who Mama T is as a human being. Can you imagine calling yourself a 'trained mental health professional' and using your 'so called education' to facilitate psychological warfare against children and their mother? Yep, this is precisely what Mama T and MT did and FD executed their plans with precision and with heartbreaking results. I personally believe that DV impacts the entire family but its been a long time and having seen many DV situations where I have seen children weaponised to the degree that FD and MT did against JF. MT used her own daughter too and it was sickening. Because neither FD nor MT have any level of empathy they didn't care much about the damage to the children and instead celebrated the massive pain inflicted on JF as she had the primary responsibility for the mental well being of the 5 children.

FWIW various people have copied all of the social media of MT and the Crew and submitted it to the appropriate authorities for investigation and punishment as Family Court confidential information has been published by the Troconis crew and MT online and also leaked to the Press. IDK why Mama Troconis wasn't dragged into the Contempt Hearing and charged? I strongly believe she has read the discredited Herman report and if my suspicion is correct imo she should be charged.

I have long believed that MT, Mama Troconis and the creepy artist supported by the family who hides behind the 1st amendment ought to be civilly tried for defamation and slander by GF (FWIW I think Atty Bowman has a good case too but he's an attorney so can figure it out on his own). Its probably too early for this to happen but I do believe it might happen to protect the legacy of JF and her 5 children. I don't think any eventual suit will be for money damages (as the family isn't worth suing imo) although if it were me I would sue the entire crew that has posted on social media now for 5 years and bring them to bankruptcy and have them living in their cars and homeless as the extent of the commentary on social media by them all has been defamatory and absolutely unforgivable. My guess is that civil litigation might be pursued to stop the Troconis Crew from profiting off the story and to stop them from speaking about the victim and the children. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I very much hope that if this dish is served up eventually to the Troconis Crew and MT that it brings them collectively to their knees.

We have had no press to effectively investigate the Troconis Crew and MT and this has been I'm a huge issue with the case. The fact though is that Mama Troconis, Dr Bombay and the rest of the crew surrounding MT have inserted themselves into the narrative and I do think this opens them up to public scrutiny in a major way. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is a good general practice but perhaps that phrase didn't make it to the Troconis Crew. We know that Dr Bombay is not and never has been a board certified and licensed medical doctor in the US. He appeared to be briefly credentialed to teach for a couple of years but he was not permitted to practice in the US. YET, he calls himself a medical doctor to the US Press. This is a factual 'misstatement' imo. He was a medical doctor in Venezuela, he had some US based training but never passed required US boards or obtained US board certification and is believed to have practiced to some degree in the Dominican Republic as well as Venezuela. I am baffled how someone nearly 80 years old who by all accounts has lived in the US for over 40 years has supported themselves with no US based credentials or visible means of employment? Colour me curious Batman?

Adding confusion to the situation per usual, Jon Schoenhorn AKA "King of Misstatements" has called Dr Bombay a 'medical doctor' and he has called Mama Troconis a "psychologist". Both of these statements as it relates to the United States are imo FALSE based on publicly available evidence. Mama Troconis doesn't have the educational background with merely a masters to be a licensed psychologist in 99% of the states in the US (haven't had time to check to see if she perhaps picked up a license in WV which is where I believe the PhD standard doesn't exist) and the lower level mental health license she had in FL reflected her lack of PhD and in service training in the field and she lost her license as part of the diversion agreement she signed to stay out of prison for federal medicaid fraud. Does she continue to practice without a license in FL or elsewhere? Its a curious question and one that I think ought to be investigated thoroughly. Ditto for any other members of the Troconis crew that claim to be in the mental health field and particularly in areas where there are vulnerable parents and children involved or insurance funding of services involved.

FWIW the Troconis Crew have made themselves part of this case and I think they have long spoken for MT and as such I believe they should be subject to any/all usual sleuthing activities. MT even though she was in her 40s when she met FD she never seemed to be a stand alone adult and instead relied heavily on her mother and sisters imo. What Mama T didn't say in her imo slanderous X posting from OP was that MT too was married at the time the affair with FD started. That detail was conveniently excluded from the post.

But, social media and defamation/slander aside, I do wonder why MT and the Troconis Crew has never spoken out about FD? Perhaps there are those that they fear more than the State of CT?

MOO (and angry!)

CT DOC to allow incarcerated people to conduct religious services
"...The agency has agreed to revise the directive to, in the absence of an agency chaplain or religious volunteer of the same faith, allow chaplains of other faiths to supervise collective religious services and programs..."

Maybe MT will become a volunteer chaplain.
I sure hope not.They say the Devil comes in many disguises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member