GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions: sister will be wearing the inmate's beige outfit, the style of which you may recall first seeing on LA, who wore it with unparalleled class. It has been degraded with each copycatted appearance.

MT will get concurrent sentences, sadly.

A twenty year sentence will more than disappoint. Out in ten. That's not right. Jennifer doesn't get a second chance. The inmate had every opportunity to expose the conspiracy before it was carried out. She had every opportunity to warn Jennifer. Jennifer would be alive today. She had every opportunity to tell LE the truth which would have led to FD's immediate arrest (she'd have gotten a sweetheart deal and be out already) and FD would have remained in custody. He would be alive today. She has a lot of blood on her hands.

She is conniving and ruthless. Buyer beware.

JMO

I can picture the family mood board, and the individual style look-books. They must coordinate and compliment each other!
But Petu gonna be doing her own thing.

It’s almost June. There will be more spray tan, summer highlights, hair extensions & mani/pedi.

Thinking they might move from beige, to a fresh light color to pop the spray tan - and there might a “freedom color” ribbon to pin on the lapel.

Remember - “she didn’t do it”, but they never say what “it” is.

Predictions: sister will be wearing the inmate's beige outfit, the style of which you may recall first seeing on LA, who wore it with unparalleled class. It has been degraded with each copycatted appearance.

A twenty year sentence will more than disappoint. Out in ten. That's not right. Jennifer doesn't get a second chance. The inmate had every opportunity to expose the conspiracy before it was carried out. She had every opportunity to warn Jennifer. Jennifer would be alive today. She had every opportunity to tell LE the truth which would have led to FD's immediate arrest (she'd have gotten a sweetheart deal and be out already) and FD would have remained in custody. He would be alive today. She has a lot of blood on her hands.

JMO
I very much hope you are not right on the concurrent.

Unfortunately you very much might be correct as CT is notoriously soft on crime with sentencing tracking along the lines of NY unfortunately.

Thing is though that Judge Randolph has had much more personal and 'hands on' experience with MT and her legal "Dream Team" now for 4 years or so. Actually the other two senior Judges in Stamford (Judges Blawie and White) have participated in various ways both with the FD and MT litigation as well. Judges usually don't get this much exposure to Defendants and a single case and imo I do think that this extensive knowledge and experience might lead me to a conclusion for a longer and consecutive ruling from Judge Randolph. The other thing I keep thinking about is that with a complicated case where the pre trial period was over 3 years such as with this case that there was SO MUCH additional information and possible evidence that Judge Randolph was privy to that never made it to trial. I realize that this EXTRA non trial information is not supposed to impact the ultimate decision made, but there has to be some residual impact of being a Judge and hearing what he has heard during the pretrail period, if only imo to push the scales of justice a bit further into the territory of severe penalty.

Who knows? At this point its on Judge Randolph and my guess is that he is 'ready to go' in the same way that we all saw him "ready to go" with his comments about MT and the jury verdict where imo we saw him clear, focused and ready to move on with sentencing.

I do very much pray that Judge Randolph clearly sees that FD and MT were effectively imo a 'merged entity' in terms of the planning and execution of the murder of JFD. His comments about MT deception and obfuscation in the LE interviews made clear to me that he had no illusions about MT. But, I also think that Judge Randolph saw the larger picturer that it wasn't 'just' the murder that the pair accomplished in this case. Nope, the pair had effectively spent the years prior to the murder torturing and tormenting JFD and doing everything they collectively could do (with the assistance of MT mother too imo) to rip the 5 Dulos children from their mother. The psychological damage to the children as well as JFD was no doubt extensive. MT was with FD every step of the way from the time she made the decision to leave Miami with her daughter and move to West Harford as FD mistress.

I recall seeing the imo somewhat puzzled and questioning look on Judge Randolphs face as he was listening to the various witnesses of the 'Murders Eve' dinner 'party' and I very much wish I could have been inside his head listening to his thoughts on this collection of delusional people and their murderous and psychpath hosts!

IMO the Defence decision to bring the 'Murders Eve' dinner 'party' guests will go down as being one of the worst defence decisions ever and I wonder whether the look on Judge Randolphs face listening to the witnesses from the "Murders Eve' dinner party was him simply wondering how in world any attorney, even an incompetent one, ever thought bringing these people to speak to the jury about 'more time with the children at the time' and 'happy and optimistic FD and MT' etc. was ever a good idea! My speculation is that this aspect of the defence was coordinated by the infamous Audrey Felson as it was clear from their comments that the prepping was extensive and really only focused on a handful of words repeated over and over and over again. I mean I think I heard the word 'happy' used more times from those witnesses than I've heard ANYONE mention the word in the past year! IMO any defendant that hires her very much deserves the long inevitable sentence that they will no doubt receive-JMO of course!

But, even if Judge Randolph kicks the the one tampering charge (5 years associated with it iirc) the possibility exists for 45 years consecutively. Judge Randolph is also well aware of how little actual time MT would spend in prison EVEN IF he imposes the maximum possible and so if he is so inclined to punish her horrific decision to not attempt to stop the murder of JFD then he has the ability to do so.

I hope to hear many years followed by the word consecutively. Hope it happens but if it doesn't (its CT after all) then just the idea that MT made it to trial, was convicted and will go to prison is probably the most justice that is possible in the State of CT.

I wish peace to GF, the 5 children and their guardians and friends and I pray they can work to put this awful chapter in their lives behind them and not let this tragedy define them or their lives.

MOO

Last edited:
I very much hope you are not right on the concurrent.

Unfortunately you very much might be correct as CT is notoriously soft on crime with sentencing tracking along the lines of NY unfortunately.

Thing is though that Judge Randolph has had much more personal and 'hands on' experience with MT and her legal "Dream Team" now for 4 years or so. Actually the other two senior Judges in Stamford (Judges Blawie and White) have participated in various ways both with the FD and MT litigation as well. Judges usually don't get this much exposure to Defendants and a single case and imo I do think that this extensive knowledge and experience might lead me to a conclusion for a longer and consecutive ruling from Judge Randolph. The other thing I keep thinking about is that with a complicated case where the pre trial period was over 3 years such as with this case that there was SO MUCH additional information and possible evidence that Judge Randolph was privy to that never made it to trial. I realize that this EXTRA non trial information is not supposed to impact the ultimate decision made, but there has to be some residual impact of being a Judge and hearing what he has heard during the pretrail period, if only imo to push the scales of justice a bit further into the territory of severe penalty.

Who knows? At this point its on Judge Randolph and my guess is that he is 'ready to go' in the same way that we all saw him "ready to go" with his comments about MT and the jury verdict where imo we saw him clear, focused and ready to move on with sentencing.

I do very much pray that Judge Randolph clearly sees that FD and MT were effectively imo a 'merged entity' in terms of the planning and execution of the murder of JFD. His comments about MT deception and obfuscation in the LE interviews made clear to me that he had no illusions about MT. But, I also think that Judge Randolph saw the larger picturer that it wasn't 'just' the murder that the pair accomplished in this case. Nope, the pair had effectively spent the years prior to the murder torturing and tormenting JFD and doing everything they collectively could do (with the assistance of MT mother too imo) to rip the 5 Dulos children from their mother. The psychological damage to the children as well as JFD was no doubt extensive. MT was with FD every step of the way from the time she made the decision to leave Miami with her daughter and move to West Harford as FD mistress.

I recall seeing the imo somewhat puzzled and questioning look on Judge Randolphs face as he was listening to the various witnesses of the 'Murders Eve' dinner 'party' and I very much wish I could have been inside his head listening to his thoughts on this collection of delusional people and their murderous and psychpath hosts!

IMO the Defence decision to bring the 'Murders Eve' dinner 'party' guests will go down as being one of the worst defence decisions ever and I wonder whether the look on Judge Randolphs face listening to the witnesses from the "Murders Eve' dinner party was him simply wondering how in world any attorney, even an incompetent one, ever thought bringing these people to speak to the jury about 'more time with the children at the time' and 'happy and optimistic FD and MT' etc. was ever a good idea! My speculation is that this aspect of the defence was coordinated by the infamous Audrey Felson as it was clear from their comments that the prepping was extensive and really only focused on a handful of words repeated over and over and over again. I mean I think I heard the word 'happy' used more times from those witnesses than I've heard ANYONE mention the word in the past year! IMO any defendant that hires her very much deserves the long inevitable sentence that they will no doubt receive-JMO of course!

But, even if Judge Randolph kicks the the one tampering charge (5 years associated with it iirc) the possibility exists for 45 years consecutively. Judge Randolph is also well aware of how little actual time MT would spend in prison EVEN IF he imposes the maximum possible and so if he is so inclined to punish her horrific decision to not attempt to stop the murder of JFD then he has the ability to do so.

I hope to hear many years followed by the word consecutively. Hope it happens but if it doesn't (its CT after all) then just the idea that MT made it to trial, was convicted and will go to prison is probably the most justice that is possible in the State of CT.

I wish peace to GF, the 5 children and their guardians and friends and I pray they can work to put this awful chapter in their lives behind them and not let this tragedy define them or their lives.

MOO
And-The judge looked big mad when MT was caught showing a sealed document, that she was told again and again, that was not coming into evidence. While that contempt of court will have its own consequence, legally, the execution of the contempt cannot fail to have some effect on the judge’s perspective on MT’s actions in the planning part of the murder. The only thing that bothers me is that MT’s mother and attorneys were not also caught in the net with her. But he definitely had a “WTF” look on his face, in my opinion.

I can picture the family mood board, and the individual style look-books. They must coordinate and compliment each other!

It’s almost June. There will be more spray tan, summer highlights, hair extensions & mani/pedi.

Thinking they might move from beige, to a fresh light color to pop the spray tan - and there might a “freedom color” ribbon to pin on the lapel.

For sure.

YES! Watching MT’s interview, I was practically yelling “WHAT didn’t you do?”

What kept LE from asking that?

!!!! MOO

I always wonder why, during any of her interrogations (and knowing her unfiltered personality) she never once asked “have you talked to Kent”? Nor her family. Any speculation?

I always wonder why, during any of her interrogations (and knowing her unfiltered personality) she never once asked “have you talked to Kent”? Nor her family. Any speculation?

IMO, this would be the action of an innocent party who truly wanted to help LE. Looking back, I don't think it even dawned on MT because she was too busy concentrating on her alibi including but not limited to playing the devoted mother shopping for ingredients for a special dish favored by her daughter, taking a timestamped photo with the robot MT shared with many in her contacts, and the stops she made to drop off the purse, and to see Clara Duperron (Petue) before she departed for the airport. I'm actually surprised that MT did not allege she was attending her daughter's school play. Mother Teresa, Mother of the Year, and all that. Just sayin...

ETA: Didn't MT try to insinuate Pawel G should be looked at? Or was this after she learned he had immunity -- I forget.

JMO
I am so glad she has been behind bars this long already. A real wake-up call for her and her family. As Jarv pointed out in an earlier thread, it is obvious that she was already too deeply involved in the crime to ever make a deal. She was the crime and her co-conspirator took the easy way out years ago. I guess we get to see more tears and mama and papa plus sisters in front of cameras crying injustice because they just simply don’t know how our system works, even in lacking Connecticut!

I am hoping their budget has been more depleted after the years of supporting their criminal daughter up north!

I don't think she will end up with a minimum sentence or concurrent sentences across the board. The evidence speaks for itself. Her inability to take any ownership or change her dense act is part of what will go into this sentencing. She will luck out on her guidelines score but her lack of remorse and emotion will probably sink her. I think she will wind up with 25 years total AND out in whatever the guidelines recommend.

I am so glad she has been behind bars this long already. A real wake-up call for her and her family. As Jarv pointed out in an earlier thread, it is obvious that she was already too deeply involved in the crime to ever make a deal. She was the crime and her co-conspirator took the easy way out years ago. I guess we get to see more tears and mama and papa plus sisters in front of cameras crying injustice because they just simply don’t know how our system works, even in lacking Connecticut!
MT was so committed to believing her own lies-- and wanting Jennifer's life, she could not see the opportunity Andy Bowman put before her.

At the time MT had only been charged with tampering with evidence where I think for most individuals without a criminal history, this would be enough to shake you straight. Cooperate with Investigators MT-- they could not have been more clear that they wanted FD and not her!

But not MT, instead she doubled down, tried to show all the men in the room she was smarter than the Police, her attorney, and the DA, and instead of being cooperative, used the interview to fish the team for information. But what a feeble attempt!

Changing up her story, digging a hole for herself-- every time. I also think MT immediately started passing messages to FD-- he was the sorry killer who sat in jail for a week, did not immediately make bail, as she did.

MT gambled and lost. By January, she was charged with conspiracy, FD was dead, and she was left holding the bag. But yes, by the time JLS rode into her life, it was indeed to late for MT. JMO

My speculation is that the prearranged plan was for none of the conspirators to mention any of the others to LE and possibly ditto for the family.

MT herself iirc never even mentioned FD directly unless asked a question from LE. She did mention speaking with her family on her phone (my speculation is that this is why Schoenhorn fought so hard to get her phone tossed as I believe they couldn't afford to put her family members on the stand ever). I do wonder if she sent her family texts too. My guess is that the family members would have lied on the stand but it was also unclear whether any of the family members were ever officially questioned or subject to deposition as MT phone was in the case and fully examined by LE forensics long before it was tossed from evidence by Judge Randolph. I wonder if this prior evidence was sealed or if its available? Just curious as MT chatted with her family constantly it seems. Could be a treasure trove of information imo.

Even when LE told her that FD had murdered JFD I'm not remembering that she ever even said his name directly. I think it was the last interview where she was a bit clearer on possible FD role but even then imo it wasn't a definitive statement by her tying FD to the murder. She never tied KM to the murder either iirc other than to identify seeing him at 4JX and what their alleged interaction was at the time. Whether any of her descriptions of the interaction with KM at 4JX are true its impossible to know other than the phone pings of KM and the visuals of his vehicle driving into/out of 4JX. We still don't know if it was KM who FD might have met at grocery store when he left to get 'meat' for the 'Murders Eve' dinner.

MT worked very hard imo to create an image of someone who had no clue as to what had gone on during the period leading up to the murder and in the days after with LE. I do think the Hartford images must have shocked her and I do think she underestimated what the cell data could do to put a pin in her claims of 'knowing nothing'. The prefabricated alibi with trips to store and visiting Petu etc. all seemed contrived and I do think the jury was smart enough to realise the role of these activities of MT in her 'alibi script'.

I think we had some MT commentary about KM in the LE interviews but only after being asked about him by LE. IIRC she said she 'didn't know him well' and that "she knew some about his relationship with his then wife and she wasn't comfortable with him" or something along those lines.

My speculation is that MT knew all or almost all about what KM had done for FD over the years and my guess is that MT feared KM given his connection to local police in Windsor and Farmington as she well knew how he had tormented and tortured his own wife with police assistance for years. MT also knew the Farmington PD was corrupt and that no doubt put some fear of LE in her as well as she knew she could never pick up the phone and call 911 and get help. MT herself had interactions with KM when they cooked up the entire farse of filing the police report/protective order where MT claimed to be afraid for his life and that of her daughter due to JFD, so her statements about 'not knowing KM' I believe to be total BS. She knew him, most likely feared him and also most likely tried hard to stay away from him. I do wonder if she had overhead KM and FD talking over the years and in her street smart way realized staying away from KM was a good idea.

IIRC MT did do her 'very bestest' to point LE towards PG and my speculation is that this was part of the co-conspirators plan as they no doubt scripted out the breadcrumbs to be dropped for LE to waste their time and take them off the scent of the real timeline of events.

MT worked so hard in her interviews to stay on script and I will never understand her speaking to LE given that LE I believe told her that FD hadn't spoken. I always wondered if her speaking was her decision or was it part of the coordinated scheme of the co conspirators as they might have believed that LE would easily be fooled by the 'girlfriend' and not believe that MT had any role in the crime etc. Or, did MT decide to go off script in her interviews as she believed she was smarter than the LE folks interviewing her and smarter also than her attorney?

Who knows but I believe all three parties talked through every aspect of possibly dealing with LE and what we saw in the MT LE interviews was her feeble attempt to manipulate LE.

MOO

MT gambled and lost. By January, she was charged with conspiracy, FD was dead, and she was left holding the bag. But yes, by the time JLS rode into her life, it was indeed to late for MT. JMO
So true! The thing is that LE was so clear in their commentary shared with MT and they were very clear as to their intentions regarding charging her as well. MT knew what was coming down the pike and there were no surprises about the additional charges.

Looking back at the interview when they told her further charges would be coming if things didn't change was a stunning event imo and YET, MT didn't blink/cave or change course. I'll never forget the look on Atty Bowmans face as he looked done and defeated and simply kept moving further and further away from MT in the small interview room iirc.

MT did herself in for reasons imo only known by her. I was thinking the other day whether the result could have been changed by having better representation and I'm not sure even having better counsel would have helped her after the motion to exclude the LE interviews failed. Whether a better attorney could have accomplished that feat is something that is hard to say. Judge Randolph thought long and hard about excluding the interviews and Schoenhorn tried his best to question the competency of Atty Bowman (why this wasn't defamation was something that I will never understand) and argued on and on but Judge Randolph kept the interviews and it sunk MT.

MOO

It always gives me pause when I hear about MT being "left holding the bag". As she DID hold the bag. Her dirty fingerprints did her in.

The trouble with groupthink when it's arrogant and dumb groupthink is the group doesn't challenge their own thinking, during the groupthinking.

They had this planned. To match their outcome.

Eliminate JFd.
Alibi everyone.

KM, 4 JC meeting, check.
FD, 4 JC meeting, well his phone anyway, check.
MT, running contrived errands all morning, check.

Magic, they all have "alibis", JFd is gone, LE will be left to throw up all their LE arms and shrug, and FD and MT can collect the children and their paychecks and live happily ever after. Windfall.

Except it was a stupid plan. Criminal and evil but stupid.

No one in the group thought to say, and what if? What if we're caught on CCTV? What if LE connects the dots? What if JFd fights back? What if it takes longer than planned? What if LE notices that our "alibis" magically line up with the exact time of JFd's "disappearance", a time no one else would know? What if we're still "cleaning" long into the afternoon, for which none of us will have alibis, because of unforeseen (blood) events? What if LE looks at our phone usages outside of our careful "alibi" window?

Morons.

I do think FD was stupid enough to think he could USE MT to cement his alibi, including throught all interrogation. She did her level best, parroting what she'd memorized. Remember her slip? She said she didn't need to write down her activities -- she said she had them MEMORIZED. Bing, bing, bing. Who MEMORIZES what they did on a day? Rehearse much? She DID had it memorized. So she's remember what order to do everything.

What the dumb groupthink group didn't think of even once is that MT wasn't going to be called into LE for an opportunity to buttress FD's alibi. She was going to have to account FOR HER OWN INVOLVEMENT. No one prepared her for that BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE DUMB GROUPTHINK GROUP THOUGHT OF THAT.

And that's why she got flustered. I'm sure she wanted to shout -- but this isn't how it's supposed to go, I don't know what I was doing all afternoon (because we didn't plan that part -- because the earlier plan fell apart when JFd fought back, and FD spent two extra hours cleaning the garage). You're supposed to be asking me about FD's morning so I can tell you I slept with my daughter, showered with FOtis, saw him and KM have a meeting, ran my errands in order. See, we're all innocent. Why do you keep asking questions?

That's why it ran into hours and hours. She didn't know what to say about the night before or the afternoon or the days that followed so she just kept talking about the parts she MEMORIZED.

She probably STILL doesn't understand why it fell apart. No doubt FD promised her if she stuck to the script, it would all work out.

Hey, Inmate #433612, how's it working it for you?

Left holding the bag.

JMO

IMO, this would be the action of an innocent party who truly wanted to help LE. Looking back, I don't think it even dawned on MT because she was too busy concentrating on her alibi including but not limited to playing the devoted mother shopping for ingredients for a special dish favored by her daughter, taking a timestamped photo with the robot MT shared with many in her contacts, and the stops she made to drop off the purse, and to see Clara Duperron (Petue) before she departed for the airport. I'm actually surprised that MT did not allege she was attending her daughter's school play. Mother Teresa, Mother of the Year, and all that. Just sayin...

ETA: Didn't MT try to insinuate Pawel G should be looked at? Or was this after she learned he had immunity -- I forget.
Which reminded me … the “I’m naked now”
I think this was another alibi message.
It didn’t make sense that she sent a private (but not too explicit) message to a “large group”.
It was supposed to be “oops” that was private & meant for FD but I accidentally sent to to everyone!
It was to make sure no one forgets getting that message. A lot like the sex in shower, don’t forget!.
It was sent so that many many people could say - yes, MT sent that message she was home w FD they were getting naked.

The children, now ages 13 to 17, submitted statements for the sentencing through a family spokesperson, according to attorney Jon Schoenhorn, who represents Troconis. He said they will be allowed to speak if they wish during the proceedings in state Superior Court in Stamford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member