GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
And that Smile on MT's face while she's listening to Felsen.

YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
This is exactly what I marveled at! Audrey Felson is looking right at that screen-she knows what her client is doing, and at the very least, was ok with it, if not actually encouraging her to do it.

Memory refresher-- Watch MT interaction with AF.
Don't you just admire Marissa Alter for continuing to bring a bit of truth to all the nonsense of St. MT. That smile she shares with AF is diabolical....the real filthy mouthed, crazed woman.

The defense will involve the restrictions that were supposedly placed on the camera personnel who were in the courtroom, but Luft saw it with her own eyes. Hoping that MT reaps what she deserves.

Technicality…since there is a video, she’ll be convicted. In any event, is it September, when this happens?
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 433115 FROST BUSSERT LLC
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 3
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR24-0253792-TArresting Agency:STATE'S ATTORNEY'S OFFICE STAMFORD
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:3/1/2024
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$100 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:Pre-TrialNext Court Date:
9/16/2024 9:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
51-33aCRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT
B​
Misdemeanor​
1​
2/15/2024Not Guilty

This is exactly what I marveled at! Audrey Felson is looking right at that screen-she knows what her client is doing, and at the very least, was ok with it, if not actually encouraging her to do it.
I assumed that the reason MT had to get other counsel to represent her for the contempt charge was that JS and AF would be called as witnesses.

And that Smile on MT's face while she's listening to Felsen.
Yes, I think that was one of her few smiles during the trial and if you look closely at the image it becomes understandable why she doesn't smile more....looks like some rough dental work.

As an aside, I do think the students call on MT demeanor at trial was quite interesting. I'm not sure I agree with their assessment but I think its curious that at least one of them was looking at the defendant and how her image no doubt also impacted the jury.

I assumed that the reason MT had to get other counsel to represent her for the contempt charge was that JS and AF would be called as witnesses.
I was actually hoping that they would be charged and have their very own trials. Probably too optimistic on my part.

Just laughing at Horn yet again as the first thing he said to the Press as soon as he saw a public mike was, "...she didn't get the report from me...."!

Combine this with the Mini horn world salad to distance herself from the event which made zero sense as she simply deflected on the issue of the cameras not following the agreed upon rules and she made zero reference to the report being on MT screen

I do wonder though whether the reason for the plea or settlement agreement or whatever the parties are working on is to keep the discredited report out of the public domain. If this is true though this bothers me greatly as the Judge could seal the file but I do wonder if the discredited report enters the perjury case as evidence does that make it public and then fair game for the appeal discussion? Was the whole MT/Horn/Mini Horn gambit to take the charge for perjury only because it would create public access to the discredited report? I don't know the legal answer to this so if anyone knows please respond.

MOO

And why only Fd was charged with kidnapping.
Hard to say but my recollection was that at that time MT was still going back and forth with the law enforcement interviews and I don't think at that time she had been charged with conspiracy murder yet.

I wonder on the kidnapping charge in general though as how can kidnapping be proven in this case as even proving the murder without a body or ME able to testify at MT trial was a challenge? There were no witnesses or footage that we saw at the MT trial to support kidnapping so far as I'm aware. Maybe the bus cam footage or video of the Tacoma on the Merritt or security footage of the FD/JF ride from Welles to Waveny? Colangelo had access to a virtual tonne of footage and not much of it was shown at trial from New Canaan.

I'd like to hear from Colangelo as to how he would pursue the kidnapping charge. Maybe there was more evidence he saw beyond the zip ties that got him to that theory. I'm just not sure that at the MT trial we saw that kidnapping conviction could be proven based on the evidence we the public had at the trial.

Its all an interesting theory as if JF left NC still alive then what happened in the 40 min timeline gap in NC and what state was she in if she was brought to Farmington? Could movement have been seen in the PG Tacoma that led Colangelo to believe JF was still alive?

MOO

Where did MT get her copy of the discredited report and when? Many theories.

Horn went on blast after the event saying, 'she didn't get it from me'. Really? Did Horn have it secured as Judge Heller originally demanded? Did Horn keep a log on the report as Judge Heller originally demanded? What security did Horn provide for the report? Per usual Horn provided no details on what he did to keep the report secure as also demanded (but imo never enforced by Judge Blawie who btw I blame for the entire report debacle which was allowed to continue via inaction by Judge Randolph). Did Horn return the report to either the State or Family Court following the trial as originally demanded by Judge Heller? Where is the report today? Will the report show up in a book or on the internet by Horn or some agent of his such as he demonstrated his ability to execute when he 'hired' a fellow attorney to hand over the evidence box he sat on for over a year to CSP? Horn by now has a well documented history of also leaking confidential documents to the public and also leaking confidential comments to the Stamford Advocate to his favourite "grandmother of many" and followed in the well worn footpath of Pattis who imo did the same but just with a broader base of imo lazy MSM 'reposters'.

I truly hold the State responsible for not securing the report and not making sure that Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson who are both proven based on their performance in Court and in front of the media to not be following the rules laid down by Judge Blawie for the report.

My speculation is that Horn had the report long before he snookered Judge Blawie into giving it to him as his Press comments imo seem to support his knowledge. Perhaps he heard about it in detail from MT but my guess is that he knew early on she was a pathological liar and so he needed the hard copy himself. Did Horn get the copy from another disreputable attorney, Norman Pattis? Had FD made a copy and gave it to Pattis? Pattis commentary over the years to me sometimes has me thinking he had the report and used its contents in veiled ways as part of his early victim shame/blame press campaign.

On the discredited report we do know that it first showed up in the record of MT trial discovery when CSP allegedly found a copy at 4Jx. Judge Blawie did eventually relent and so Horn did get a copy of the report. Did MT get the copy then or had she already had it?

In Family Court the only person who had a physical copy of the report was GAL Michael Meehan. Others that had read only access to the report were JF and her Attorney, FD and his then Attorney Michael Rose. When it was discovered by Judge Heller that FD had a copy of the report she commissioned an investigation of the matter and sadly this investigation was sealed. BUT we saw in motions GAL Michael Meehan backpedalling on the contents of the log he was supposed to have kept regarding access to the report. We then know that JF attorney Midler petitioned the Court to terminated GAL for cause and no doubt given the history of GAL Meehan and his absolutely inept handling of the case my guess is that JF had just cause to seek his termination other than his possibly giving the report to FD or my stronger guess is to the FD attorney at the time who Judge Heller dismissed from her court, namely Attorney Michael Rose who we all saw on the stand at trial uttering true word salad that imo made little to no sense. I fault Judge Heller for many things in her handling of the Dulos case in her Court but the termination of Atty Michael Rose was also one of her lowpoints as she allowed him to slither away with no sanctions and no consequences for what I speculate was his role in not only providing the report to FD but also to directly preparing known false financial statements for FD. Judge Heller was enraged with both Attorney Rose and GAL Meehan and FD around the time of the JF murder and her main source of anger was the FD financial disclosure lies but it also related to the report and the mental health of the oldest son at the time.

No words to explain the stress level that JF was experiencing at the time no only with the status of the divorce which had just imploded but also with her son that she cared deeply about. I just think about how JF still had FD at the NC house for a birthday party amidst all of this stress and chaos and I truly don't know how she could keep it together? She did keep it together for her children but the overall stress surrounding not only the legal case but the financial issues as well as the mental health issues of the children had to have been unimaginable.

MT knew all of this as she participated in the creation no doubt of the plan to weaponize the children against JF (probably with assistance from Mami Troconis is my guess). But I kept thinking about the recent Colangelo statement about the MT texts with 'f bombs' being sent by MT to FD when he was in NC at the birthday event and I do think that those texts give lie to her testimony to LE that she didn't know what FD was doing in NC. It also I think circles back to the Det Kimball statements on the stand that MT bird dogged FD as he was a known cheater and so she haunted him like a ghost. My only point in bringing these issues up yet again is that its become clearer over time imo that MT and FD were simply two sides of the same coin and their goal was to access the children and whatever money they had and so they weaponized the children against their mother in a very organised manner over the duration of the divorce action. When the couple realised that they had lost in Family Court and that the money from FORE was gone (where it went who knows?) then the couple along with KM murdered JF. All of the conspirators are evil but there was a sadistic aspect to the torturing not only of JF but her children that to me at least SHOULD HAVE resulted in a very long sentence for MT. Why Judge Randolph choose to see some value in MT as a human being is something that continues to haunt me as based on her behaviour she is valueless.

MOO

Horn went on blast after the event saying, 'she didn't get it from me'. Really? Did Horn have it secured as Judge Heller originally demanded? Did Horn keep a log on the report as Judge Heller originally demanded? What security did Horn provide for the report? Per usual Horn provided no details on what he did to keep the report secure as also demanded (but imo never enforced by Judge Blawie who btw I blame for the entire report debacle which was allowed to continue via inaction by Judge Randolph). Did Horn return the report to either the State or Family Court following the trial as originally demanded by Judge Heller? Where is the report today? Will the report show up in a book or on the internet by Horn or some agent of his such as he demonstrated his ability to execute when he 'hired' a fellow attorney to hand over the evidence box he sat on for over a year to CSP? Horn by now has a well documented history of also leaking confidential documents to the public and also leaking confidential comments to the Stamford Advocate to his favourite "grandmother of many" and followed in the well worn footpath of Pattis who imo did the same but just with a broader base of imo lazy MSM 'reposters'.

I truly hold the State responsible for not securing the report and not making sure that Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson who are both proven based on their performance in Court and in front of the media to not be following the rules laid down by Judge Blawie for the report.

My speculation is that Horn had the report long before he snookered Judge Blawie into giving it to him as his Press comments imo seem to support his knowledge. Perhaps he heard about it in detail from MT but my guess is that he knew early on she was a pathological liar and so he needed the hard copy himself. Did Horn get the copy from another disreputable attorney, Norman Pattis? Had FD made a copy and gave it to Pattis? Pattis commentary over the years to me sometimes has me thinking he had the report and used its contents in veiled ways as part of his early victim shame/blame press campaign.

On the discredited report we do know that it first showed up in the record of MT trial discovery when CSP allegedly found a copy at 4Jx. Judge Blawie did eventually relent and so Horn did get a copy of the report. Did MT get the copy then or had she already had it?

In Family Court the only person who had a physical copy of the report was GAL Michael Meehan. Others that had read only access to the report were JF and her Attorney, FD and his then Attorney Michael Rose. When it was discovered by Judge Heller that FD had a copy of the report she commissioned an investigation of the matter and sadly this investigation was sealed. BUT we saw in motions GAL Michael Meehan backpedalling on the contents of the log he was supposed to have kept regarding access to the report. We then know that JF attorney Midler petitioned the Court to terminated GAL for cause and no doubt given the history of GAL Meehan and his absolutely inept handling of the case my guess is that JF had just cause to seek his termination other than his possibly giving the report to FD or my stronger guess is to the FD attorney at the time who Judge Heller dismissed from her court, namely Attorney Michael Rose who we all saw on the stand at trial uttering true word salad that imo made little to no sense. I fault Judge Heller for many things in her handling of the Dulos case in her Court but the termination of Atty Michael Rose was also one of her lowpoints as she allowed him to slither away with no sanctions and no consequences for what I speculate was his role in not only providing the report to FD but also to directly preparing known false financial statements for FD. Judge Heller was enraged with both Attorney Rose and GAL Meehan and FD around the time of the JF murder and her main source of anger was the FD financial disclosure lies but it also related to the report and the mental health of the oldest son at the time.

No words to explain the stress level that JF was experiencing at the time no only with the status of the divorce which had just imploded but also with her son that she cared deeply about. I just think about how JF still had FD at the NC house for a birthday party amidst all of this stress and chaos and I truly don't know how she could keep it together? She did keep it together for her children but the overall stress surrounding not only the legal case but the financial issues as well as the mental health issues of the children had to have been unimaginable.

MT knew all of this as she participated in the creation no doubt of the plan to weaponize the children against JF (probably with assistance from Mami Troconis is my guess). But I kept thinking about the recent Colangelo statement about the MT texts with 'f bombs' being sent by MT to FD when he was in NC at the birthday event and I do think that those texts give lie to her testimony to LE that she didn't know what FD was doing in NC. It also I think circles back to the Det Kimball statements on the stand that MT bird dogged FD as he was a known cheater and so she haunted him like a ghost. My only point in bringing these issues up yet again is that its become clearer over time imo that MT and FD were simply two sides of the same coin and their goal was to access the children and whatever money they had and so they weaponized the children against their mother in a very organised manner over the duration of the divorce action. When the couple realised that they had lost in Family Court and that the money from FORE was gone (where it went who knows?) then the couple along with KM murdered JF. All of the conspirators are evil but there was a sadistic aspect to the torturing not only of JF but her children that to me at least SHOULD HAVE resulted in a very long sentence for MT. Why Judge Randolph choose to see some value in MT as a human being is something that continues to haunt me as based on her behaviour she is valueless.

MOO
I suspect there are no shortage of copies.

The first known one IMO is the one found at 4 JC. IMO MT had first-hand knowledge so I believe it was In Her Hands. I think her family/mother and her BFF saw it but physical copies were lost to arrest. I think there was ZERO interoffice care taken by JS to make sure MT and others were barred access, in particular because he knew she was INTIMATELY aware of the details contained therein.

BFF was all in, convinced the report was somehow the key to prove MT's innocence, something it never was or would/could be.

That officers of the court can violate a seal is... well, it's unconscionable. Attempting to admit in into the court record, allowing it to be displayed for media consumption, turning it into a household word that IMO is full, willful contempt of court.

By virtue of the Constitution, she was entitled to a fair trial, a strong defense including. She wasn't entitled to a shameless one.

Suits her though.

I wish a higher court could put a gag order on the seal report with stiff penalties for violators. Or enforce what's already in place.

It's all so indecent.

JMO

I suspect there are no shortage of copies.

The first known one IMO is the one found at 4 JC. IMO MT had first-hand knowledge so I believe it was In Her Hands. I think her family/mother and her BFF saw it but physical copies were lost to arrest. I think there was ZERO interoffice care taken by JS to make sure MT and others were barred access, in particular because he knew she was INTIMATELY aware of the details contained therein.

BFF was all in, convinced the report was somehow the key to prove MT's innocence, something it never was or would/could be.

That officers of the court can violate a seal is... well, it's unconscionable. Attempting to admit in into the court record, allowing it to be displayed for media consumption, turning it into a household word that IMO is full, willful contempt of court.

By virtue of the Constitution, she was entitled to a fair trial, a strong defense including. She wasn't entitled to a shameless one.

Suits her though.

I wish a higher court could put a gag order on the seal report with stiff penalties for violators. Or enforce what's already in place.

It's all so indecent.

JMO
Yes.

Indecent is the perfect word as it brilliantly captures the essence of who/what MT is along with her evil mother Mami Troconis as well as her proven rule breaking corrupt attorney's Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson.

Entire lot of them are absolutely INDECENT.

MOO

Did Horn get the copy from another disreputable attorney, Norman Pattis? Had FD made a copy and gave it to Pattis? Pattis commentary over the years to me sometimes has me thinking he had the report and used its contents in veiled ways as part of his early victim shame/blame press campaign.
Like a day after the hearing where MT showed the report, an online news video showed JS saying, "I know Norm Pattis had a copy of it. She didn't get it from me." That video disappeared shortly afterward. In subsequent videos, JS doesn't mention Pattis.

MOO
I think MT has had it all along…I al as sure as I can be, that she had it far longer than Schoenhorn has had it-in fact, I think SHE gave it to HIM, and that’s how he knew he wanted it, so he had to officially demand it from the court-but he had already seen it; it wasn’t a fishing expedition at all.

I think MT has had it all along…I al as sure as I can be, that she had it far longer than Schoenhorn has had it-in fact, I think SHE gave it to HIM, and that’s how he knew he wanted it, so he had to officially demand it from the court-but he had already seen it; it wasn’t a fishing expedition at all.
Technicality. I agree she had it and read it because FD had it. Possibly he didn't show it to her but she found it. I think she had zero trust with him. I don't think she ever had a hard copy however or the media would have been saturated.

She was obviously was aware of its contents at her police interviews. Shared the content with her circle but probably selectively.

The real question is why a sealed document was saved on a laptop and who gave MT access to it? MamaT knew enough to tap MT on the shoulder. That's very telling. How would she know ... unless she knew.

Much collusion to broadcast that from the defense table.

Shameless. Indecent. Bottomless.

JMO

"During the second interview, she told us a little more," said Colangelo who originally was the lead prosecutor in the case while he was the state's attorney for the judicial district of Stamford and Norwalk. "Was she as truthful as I thought she could have been? No, I don't think she was."

Colangelo also revealed that Troconis was a "very jealous type of person" and she had sent Fotis Dulos several scathing text messages swearing at him and saying, "I hope you die," the last time he had a supervised visit with his children two days before Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

Schoenhorn's first encounter with Colangelo after being hired as Troconis' attorney in January 2020 was a bit odd, he told the students. He came into the state's attorneys office seeking schedules for pretrial and trial proceedings and copies of evidence, Schoenhorn said.

"The first thing out of his mouth was, 'I thought that when you came on the case you'd be looking to negotiate a deal and telling us where Jennifer Dulos' body was,'" Schoenhorn recalled. "I couldn't tell at that point whether he was joking or not, he's got a weird, very weird sense of humor, so I just assumed he was joking, I guess he wasn't.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!
Back