Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, of course...writers only ever write about what they themselves want to do or have done, not because they are able to put themselves into the realm of imagined people. If that were so, we’d have to start locking up a great number of murder-mystery writers. Being married to FD certainly sounds like a reason to be troubled. Terrible of him to say this.

Edited: Unable should have been able. Sorry!
She probable had to take medication just to be able to deal with the living situation. People like that try to convince you that you’re the one who’s troubled. I hope LE can see through that

I worry that she's in a metal receptacle of some kind but if FD was in too much of a hurry and just attached concrete blocks to her limbs, what happened to Laci will likely happen to Jennifer:

A cadaver in the water starts to sink as soon as the air in its lungs is replaced with water. (Weights sink it quickly.) Once submerged, the body stays underwater until the bacteria in the gut and chest cavity produce enough gas—methane, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide—to float it to the surface like a balloon. The torso will often pull free of the weighted limbs.

FD won't be able to rest easily even after they stop searching bodies of water as this could happen at any time.
They've even found bodies just under a layer of ice.

Yeah, and it still took what, 4 months IIRC, for Laci to surface. Wonder how long it would take for a metal drum to surface, or would it? I keep thinking that's what he did - placed her in a metal/steel drum and dumped the drum in a body of water. MOO

These are classic abusive relationship behaviors. Fear. Clearly Jen was in fear but they usually vacillate between I love him and the reality. Perhaps that’s why it took her so long to leave the relationship. But... she did leave and that takes courage. The divorce court is no help in these situations. At first when she asked for custody they denied and it took a year and a half before the female judge ruled for supervised visits. What a shame. As a society we still have a long way to go with domestic violence. I’m sure he was abusive at home verbally at first degrading her so she would be fearful. Just perhaps MT is caught up in this cycle with him too but that does not disregard what she did. Perhaps she is afraid that he will kill her too if she says anything.

The fact that the judge ruled for FD to have supervised visits says there must have been clear proof (audio, video, emails, texts and/or interviews with the children) that he couldn't be trusted alone with them. It wouldn't be based on Jennifer's accusations.

The bar is high to prove a parent is less than fit and I'm sure LE has access to all those records.

If FD goes to trial I feel sure all the proof Jennifer provided during the custody case will be introduced into evidence.

Last edited:
The photos were taken 4 days ago. Local media also reported on it at the time.

If you compare what he is wearing here, vs. what he is wearing in the Radar article, it’s the same.

FOX61 EXCLUSIVE: Fotis Dulos cleaning up New Canaan property
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Radar on line seems to be trying hard to make it sound like the pictures are more recent and that he is throwing away incriminating documents and God knows what in that "bulging" duffel bag. Imo

Last edited:
I have been following this discussion for several weeks now but only now posting for the first time to get comment from several of you. I know we spoke about the JD's suburban having Onstar on it. But then there was a discussion about whether it was paid for, or enabled.

Onstar will track the vehicle regardless because they resell that data to traffic data companies.

See article here OnStar Tracks Your Car Even When You Cancel Service

It would be interesting to get your comments, If this was covered already pls ignore and my apologies.

She probable had to take medication just to be able to deal with the living situation. People like that try to convince you that you’re the one who’s troubled. I hope LE can see through that
I'm sure they do. Family court certainly did.
They probably think he fits the profile of lots of criminals who killed their wives. Imo

Yeah, and it still took what, 4 months IIRC, for Laci to surface. Wonder how long it would take for a metal drum to surface, or would it? I keep thinking that's what he did - placed her in a metal/steel drum and dumped the drum in a body of water. MOO
That worked for Drew Peterson with wife, Stacey (so far).

At least they were able to go back and get him for the other wife's "dry drowning" and trying to order a hit.

Maybe FD will get all worked up while in jail for the tampering and do the same.

One hopes.

I have been following this discussion for several weeks now but only now posting for the first time to get comment from several of you. I know we spoke about the JD's suburban having Onstar on it. But then there was a discussion about whether it was paid for, or enabled.

Onstar will track the vehicle regardless because they resell that data to traffic data companies.

It would be interesting to get your comments, If this was covered already pls ignore and my apologies.
Welcome ! I don’t think this was posted thank you !

Good info, bluberry. Welcome to Websleuths! (Would you like to buy an "e"?)

At her age, 50, it's highly likely she was in the throes of menopause.
Formerly healthy, athletic, energetic women can suddenly become
fatigued, moody, depressed and a whole slew of other symptoms.
Blood tests would be one of first diagnostics if this is the case.
As we try to figure out how $14,000 could be spent on blood work, let's step back and remember these are Pattis' words. They mean nothing.

I don't think a drum would float to the surface but what do I know?!

I would imagine divers are looking for drums that haven't rusted yet among the long discarded junk at the bottom of the lakes. Surely there must also be technology that allows them to look through metal for the shape of a body.

All the criminals who have disposed of bodies remaining undiscovered there must be having some nervous twitches these days.

Last edited:
I don't think a drum would float to the surface but what do I know?!

I would imagine divers are looking for drums that haven't rusted yet. Surely there must also be technology that allows them to look through metal for the shape of a body.
How many metal drums would there be under water? Is it common to find them in the water around there?

ooohhhh.... and welcome!

I wonder if the antennas we have in our cars for Sirius track us too. I feel like we're tracked by literally every thing anyway, though.

unfortunately he probably married her for the money. Look he is always looking into the camera. He loves himself.

I am local to the area; and I cannot tell you how many men, not murderers of course, but are like FD, “rubber-stamp-husbands.”

A guy without any real means to support himself, or his family; and his family is completely supplemented and supported by rich grandpa, usually the mothers very wealthy father.

If the husband “works” the husband’s “company” is usually bankrolled by rich grandpa, and the businesses never turn a profit, it’s just something to do to keep the husband occupied.

The woman gets a “husband and children,” and the “husband” gets to live a high life he didn’t earn. And they sort of coexist with in the home while living separate lives - usually the woman is extremely hands-on mother and the father the rubber-stamp-husband, just kind of comes and goes as a married bachelor.

I know that sort of arrangement might sound insane to any other area; but this is fairly common in Connecticut, and I am in Fairfield County and on this beautiful Friday, I saw many of these do nothing type husbands on the golf course today, because they didn’t have real jobs to go to ... The rubberstamp husband comes and goes as he pleases and the wife doesn’t really care as long as he’s out of her hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member