Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I take back what I said about FD ongoing psychological abuse of MT .
OR, what if she’s messing with him? Keeping him guessing?
Possible.
But, I’m always brought back to the indisputable fact that after JD was announced missing, and after the garbage dump, MT CHOSE to stay in that house with her small daughter.
iirc MT’s daughter went somewhere else to stay with her nanny.

MT may have gone to stay at the Farmington/Avon hotel when her parents arrived... or prior to their arrival.

I may be wrong, please correct me if so.

MOO

No we don’t know that’s why I said “may”. In Greek culture they wear the ring on the left hand 4th finger when engaged and after marriage it’s moved to the right hand 4th finger. She wore the ring in all public sightings. Bond hearing , today.

Edited: see the pic of them with the “awards” it’s on her left hand. And now it’s moved to her right

great insight

I think it is a possible scenario since the morning events do not add up and that suggests to me premeditation. However, would he not have been seen jogging? Could he have taken the truck to one of his nearby construction sites, gone and killed her as you say taken her body to the red truck, then taken her car to the park and then jogged back to his construction site and driven the body somewhere, perhaps NY?

not sure exactly, but something along those lines.

I think it is a possible scenario since the morning events do not add up and that suggests to me premeditation. However, would he not have been seen jogging? Could he have taken the truck to one of his nearby construction sites, gone and killed her as you say taken her body to the red truck, then taken her car to the park and then jogged back to his construction site and driven the body somewhere, perhaps NY?
After forming/changing/posting my own theories (plural) and reading all the other theories and possibilities, at this point, I just think that anything is possible.

Especially since we know so little about what actually, positively took place the day Jennifer disappeared.

As far as we know, there may be a bunch of witnesses and a lot of evidence from the surveillance cameras that LE already knows about, but haven’t informed the public yet.

MOO

No we don’t know that’s why I said “may”. In Greek culture they wear the ring on the left hand 4th finger when engaged and after marriage it’s moved to the right hand 4th finger. She wore the ring in all public sightings. Bond hearing , today.

Edited: see the pic of them with the “awards” it’s on her left hand. And now it’s moved to her right
Oh. That is interesting. And you are quite correct about the custom. My stepdad was Serb (and a Jeweler) and was quite insulted I followed American custom when I got married.

This case depresses me. It has been turned into a three ring circus by Ponytail. Those two were pretty clever as no body has surfaced. Poor,poor Jennifer and her children!!!

Not to sound like a broken record and if someone knows that the following was checked out, then please let me know. If LE hasn't done it already, they need to check the septic tank at 61 Sturbridge hill! No one ever mentioned seeing a septic tanker truck (see image below) at the house which is what would be needed to empty the tank out. The metal banging could have been FD trying to remove the incredibly heavy lid!!! I feel JD never left CT.

Attachments

• image003-300x201.jpg
    image003-300x201.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
I really cannot give her a free pass -- I know you are not doing that all (!) but I cannot see her as so passive, either. Her connections with men have been aggressively ambitious. She had no compunction taking up with a married man with five children. No second thoughts about moving right on into the home he made with his wife. That lovely woman was reported missing and she did nothing but zip around dumping bloody garbage. She is likely not a murderer, but she is garbage imo. A self-interested, unempathetic climber who does whatever it takes to get her man (and his mcmansion).

I feel the same. I also think she and FD are still together and this is just a big show. JMO.

I feel the same. I also think she and FD are still together and this is just a big show. JMO.

Anything is possible. Sounds like MTs mom has been with her every step of the way, starting with bail. I think she was there again this am in court. FD is obviously connected to the disappearance of JD, and while MT might not know everything, she must know something at this point. Even if that Friday night she didnt know, looking back she must have connected dots. With that said, MTs family wouldnt "support" MT if she was sticking with FD. I think whatever she has told LT was enough for them to be confident she wasnt part of all this. SO, i really dont think she is standing by FD. JMO

Maybe they were married in Greece...

If her charges are dropped or she takes a plea won't that open the door for her to testify at FD's trial?
I thought I was just mathematically challenged but now realize I don't know very much about our court system. :(
me neither so don't feel bad.
It seems to me she can testify either way. Regardless of what happens in her case she can testify in FD's trial. I'm guessing she
must be in full co-operating mode as a witness FOR prosecution.
That could always change but if her plea deal requires it she must comply w/ prosecutors or lose her deal.

You are absolutely correct. It’s not velvet. First I went through Versace’s collection but they only have velvet and there are no seams. So I searched corduroy and sure enough it’s this ermenegildo zegna jacket. The color matches too it only comes in brown. So sources were accurate on how he shows up to his construction homes in designer clothes. He probably sported this corduroy jacket a couple times.
It was like 90 degrees and humid the day he was in court. I guess Corduroy Boy wanted to have a good excuse for when he started sweating.

Understand what you're saying but think of it this way.....MT wants
to clear this whole thing up because in her mind she is not involved at all in the planning or execution of murder. It seems obvious LE and the courts believe her. So at this point things are in her favor. A few court appearances and her charges may be dropped or pled way down and she's scott free.
So she has nothing to gain by fleeing. Life just got a whole lot rosier for her.

It's not obvious to me that LE and the court's believe her or that she's entered into any kind of deal at all.

I hope she has.

i wou
Not to sound like a broken record and if someone knows that the following was checked out, then please let me know. If LE hasn't done it already, they need to check the septic tank at 61 Sturbridge hill! No one ever mentioned seeing a septic tanker truck (see image below) at the house which is what would be needed to empty the tank out. The metal banging could have been FD trying to remove the incredibly heavy lid!!! I feel JD never left CT.

i would hope that this was all check out. if this was a new construction do we even know if the septic had been recently installed and maybe the ground in back is still raw?

I would totally wear a jacket like that. But $2,700? What a creep. You can get similar styles for $100 at the GAP.

Corduroy blazers are so sort of professorial, that you wouldn’t think anyone would be able to sell one for $2,700, because no professor would buy it. I’m sure there was some kind of manipulative purpose in wearing it.

Last edited:
Good Morning, Websleuthers! It is early, so I hope I am able to coherently express my thoughts...
I wish LE would throw us a bone, even if it was a tiny one. I truly believe they have so much lined up against him:
  • If there was video footage of him returning home after the garbage run, surely there was video from earlier in the day, which would track his movements.
  • We haven't heard anything about morning phone records, but LE must be in possession of them.
  • There has been discussion of the timeline being too tight, especially due to Memorial Day traffic. If he did not have any afternoon appointments, though, it did not matter when he returned. 1:37 may be just the way it worked out (even though I am not convinced he was actually with his phone at that time, but that is a whole other scenario...). He could have arrived home at 2:00, or 3:00 and it wouldn't have mattered, so I am inclined to think he had just the right amount of time.
  • LE searched the MIRA facility for a VERY long time. The only possible explanation for this (IMO) is that they had credible reason to continue on with this search day after day. I believe they found something.
  • Obviously, something is up with the way NP seems to only talk about MT, who is not even his client. Everything that is coming out of his mouth is nonsense; there is (undoubtedly) a reason for this.
I think when the other shoe drops, it is going to be with a resounding thud! I just hope it is soon; I am obsessed with this case and can only hope JD's beautiful family has closure soon.
You know how during March Madness and the World Cup, they calculate the lost productivity? I wonder what impact this case is having? It already almost broke the WS site during FD's court appearance this week. And I know that I, for one (or rather, many) have been obsessively checking in, hoping for some good news. (Sadly, it isn't the "good news" I was hoping for in earlier weeks. :(

Two filings today in the Family Court Divorce Proceeding: (1) Plaintiff Jennifer Dulos's attorney filed a notice of compliance re accounting for copies of the custody evaluation; and (2) Defendant FD's attorney filed a motion to stay the case.
The on-line docket entries:

520.00 06/28/2019 P NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
newred.gif

With 5/9/19 & 6/29/19 Orders re: Accounting of Copies of Custody Evaluation

521.00 06/28/2019 D MOTION FOR STAY
newred.gif

Motion to Stay All Proceedings

i wou

i would hope that this was all check out. if this was a new construction do we even know if the septic had been recently installed and maybe the ground in back is still raw?
It was either installed before the house was built or after...different towns have different rules and I haven't found out yet. From the listing pictures, it looks as though it was likely completed a while ago. He could have carefully cut the grass patch and then placed it back on. If it had been done in the winter, opening the lid can be tough, hence the metal banging of the pry bars, especially if FD was alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling