Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that I can post the video of Jennifer’s Welles Ln property as it looks now. If anyone wants to view it, PM me and I can tell you what website/group where it’s located.

I’ll post some of the photos I saw.

ETA: The 5th photo down is of the Neighbor’s yard & house. Others are JD’s house & yard.[/QUOTE

JD home was rented, so it’s up to landlord to mow lawn. Maybe the LE asked them not to?

Yes, I'm with you which is why I highlighted the article to see if we had confirmation on that point from any other source. I don't believe we do though but if their reporting is correct then No Case Norm has some big issues which might be why he has been talking endlessly about MT vs his client. Love to know who is doing his investigative work BTW! Anyone know?

The thing though is that sometimes (not often) the NYP gets local crime right and they have solid LE connections in the city. Don't know if you recall the story of the two Saudi sisters that were found dead in the Hudson? The NYP was first on the story and followed it to the end when other news outlets were either afriad to cover the story in detail given the Saudi connection (hello Hoda Kotb/@NBC who despite being of Egyption descent claimed to not know what an 'honor killing' was!).

Sometimes NYP jump into a story early and it takes other news outlets weeks or days to catch up. I always follow them for local crime and politics but suspend judgment until I see confirmation from other sources. There are also some stories that they cover that just don't show up in other local sources. Ditto on Daily Mail I think too. I try to read as much as I can across media types and weight which sources have highest creditabilty. On missing cases sometimes you have to take whatever media coverage you can get as many news outlets won't devote investigative resources to missing cases in general (of course it depends on the story but your average missing case gets little to no resources IMO).
Must agree. I was raised to believe that anything published by the National Enquirer was automatically false but didn't they have the first correct scoop on the John Edwards incident? Certainly how to know how to navigate for the latest vs. the most reliable these days.

The sad thought I have about MT is that she absolutely realized everything you so brilliantly summarized AND SHE STILL STAYED AND SHE STILL CHOSE TO EARLY ON NOT HELP LE WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO JD DISAPPEARANCE.

All along the way in the relationship MT IMO had decision points to do the right thing and yet each time she was faced with a choice she appeared to vote with FD vs doing the right thing for either herself or her child. This told me alot about who MT is as a person and what her personal priorities are in her life. Obviously we don't know much about the MT/FD relationship but the surface things we have seen lead me to believe these 2 are indentical in make up.

Not only did she stay with FD in Farmington but she moved a 13 yr old female child into the situation of someone going through a horrific divorce. It was one thing IMO for MT to place herself in Farmington but it was another thing entirely to bring a child/adolescent into the mix and expose them to the entire situation.

I have no words to express what I feel about this choice made by MT to bring a child into the Farmington house and relationship with FD as it most likely will have lifelong personal and psychological issues for that poor child IMO.

It also has me scratching my head about the entire Traconis/Arrezza family as I thought her mother was in the mental health field and so would be well able to explain the consequences of the choice that MT made to bring her child to Farmington and into the life of FD. Who are these people??

Still scratching my head about all these choices made by MT and not sure how she will play to a CT jury. My suspicion is not well at all.
And did her daughter sleep in one of the children's bedroom? Rumor has it that she was wailing in custody and gave NOTHING UP. Nothing. MOO.

If info she provided to LE turned out to be useless or a lie, would a judge have granted her permission to leave for a while? Could LE have fought against her motion to leave if they wanted to?

IF (and this is a big IF), MT took and passed a poly and LE believes that MT believes her proffer about FD, but yet none of the leads check out, LE may have realized that MT actually wants and intended to cooperate, but that FD deliberately set up MT.

She could be charged with lying to investigators and additional obstruction charges and new bail seton those charges at her arraignment, if LE has evidence MT deliberately misled and obstructed this investigation

I’ll try to drive by tonight or tomorrow morning and let you know. It’s heartbreaking to me to think all the family’s stuff from their former life there.
Also heartbreaking to think that this is only their family history since June 2017. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for a mom and 5 children + nanny to flee from a familial home two years ago with only the contents that could fit in one car to begin a new life in a new home in a new town. How much must have been necessarily left behind and how heart wrenching it must have been to pack up and try to prioritize, even more so if trying to be discrete and not raise suspicion.

IF (and this is a big IF), MT took and passed a poly and LE believes that MT believes her proffer about FD, but yet none of the leads check out, LE may have realized that MT actually wants and intended to cooperate, but that FD deliberately set up MT.

She could be charged with lying to investigators and additional obstruction charges and new bail seton those charges at her arraignment, if LE has evidence MT deliberately misled and obstructed this investigation
I think it was Gitana that posted early on that she could get as little as 5 years or less. None of that sat well with me at the time. I thought she was all in because of the Albany Ave. venture. And, I still feel that way. But, maybe Gitana is right? If they need her to nail him?

Good points by "Twistinginthewind", but the thread page closed but wanted to thank them for it:

"IMO, FD thought that the blood in the garage / scene of the 'serious physical assault' would 'never be found'. He cleaned it up well enough that it wasn't visible to the naked eye, moved her vehicle to Waveny Park to make it look like that's where JD went missing (not at home), disposed of the cleanup sponges, bloody clothes, etc. in a sketchy downtown Hartford neighborhood he thought would be a good place to get rid of in 30 different receptacles that also would 'never be found', and disposed of her body where he thought it would 'never be found'.

"IMO, I think he meant to threaten her and / or surprise her and then strangle or suffocate her in the garage, with or without a disabling blow, and things didn't go according to plan (she fought back hard and tried to get away from him), and that's when the bloody attack happened that necessitated a cleanup. The blood in the garage was not visible to the naked eye and was only seen by LE with luminol along with evidence of a cleanup according to MSM. JMO."

I would ask whether it is established that the blood would be invisible or the crime scene clean-up not noticeable? It seems that the cops put the word out about the scene in short order, wasn't that before the state crime cops came in with black lights and luminol?
I agree. Since the notion of the abduction at Waveny was introduced I’ve been thinking more about it. Taking JD back to her house at Welles after an abduction at Lapham/Waveny vs waiting for her to return from a school drop off is monumentally more risky. JD is a single Mom of 5 kids and the school is less than 2 minutes from home. A quick stop home to prepare for a Nanny car switch, housekeeper prep, organize for an overnight etc. is so much more likely IMO, I bet she takes the kids to school and returns home 99% of the time b/c it is so close. And for those not familiar with Lapham Road and Waveny Park, it’s not that remote. The vast majority of the park is cleared (it’s Christopher Lloyd’s childhood house btw (Taxi, ..Cuckoo’s Nest, Back to the Future)). The running paths in the wooded path have plenty of use in the AM, there’s a popular dog park that’s most logically entered off Lapham, there’s a train station right around the corner, etc. As a local, IMHO my conclusion is FD committed the act in the garage, attempted to clean and scrub the evidence and then in what was likely a smart move, leave the car on Lapham road leading to a massive Waveny search. And why Lapham rather than inside the park; must have been a time related decision. A quick exit to the Merritt Parkway (36 to 38 to Sturbridge or various side roads to same or straight North to Farmington.

I agree. Since the notion of the abduction at Waveny was introduced I’ve been thinking more about it. Taking JD back to her house at Welles after an abduction at Lapham/Waveny vs waiting for her to return from a school drop off is monumentally more risky. JD is a single Mom of 5 kids and the school is less than 2 minutes from home. A quick stop home to prepare for a Nanny car switch, housekeeper prep, organize for an overnight etc. is so much more likely IMO, I bet she takes the kids to school and returns home 99% of the time b/c it is so close. And for those not familiar with Lapham Road and Waveny Park, it’s not that remote. The vast majority of the park is cleared (it’s Christopher Lloyd’s childhood house btw (Taxi, ..Cuckoo’s Nest, Back to the Future)). The running paths in the wooded path have plenty of use in the AM, there’s a popular dog park that’s most logically entered off Lapham, there’s a train station right around the corner, etc. As a local, IMHO my conclusion is FD committed the act in the garage, attempted to clean and scrub the evidence and then in what was likely a smart move, leave the car on Lapham road leading to a massive Waveny search. And why Lapham rather than inside the park; must have been a time related decision. A quick exit to the Merritt Parkway (36 to 38 to Sturbridge or various side roads to same or straight North to Farmington.
And we have heard NOTHING from LE about the state of her car. ZERO.

If it is true that JD’s bloody garments were in the garbage bags, can anyone think of a body disposal scenario where the clothing would need to be dumped separately from the body?

This is what I don't understand. My thoughts become too complicated. Like he hired a hit man. We may think he's stupid, but not that much. He probably did hire a hitman. The hitman did it in the garage. Took the body with him and the body is long gone in a professional NYC kind of way. Only one thing, he made a mess. She probably fought back. So there was some cleaning to do. That was left to FD. He used old clothes and sponges. Put them in bags, loaded them in his truck. Washed up in the kitchen. Called MT. Said, hey, do you want to take a ride with me. I've got to do a trash dump. This probably isn't all that weird. He's probably done it before to avoid having to pay a trash company to pick it up.

Now the problem with this is, he would have had to be at JD's house. Do we know that? Other than his DNA in the kitchen, is there any evidence he was there? LE probably knows the answer to that question and is one reason they wanted all the surveillance video. Also, if there was a hitman, there would probably be some video evidence of that. Except I would think a good hitman would know how to avoid being seen. I also think FD probably knew a way to sneak up on the house without being seen. But if the body left with the hitman, I don't see how he could drive away with the body without a chance of being seen.

To get rid of the couple (maybe just one) bags of rags, he loaded them into her car and drove it to the park. Maybe that's where his truck was anyway. So, he got to the park, moved over the bag of rags and left.

So things I would be checking for (which LE probably is) is money transfers, or more likely crypto exchange accounts. If he was planning it a long long time, maybe he funded it by trickling money into it. Probably wouldn't be detectable. He probably bought the crypto currency anonymously in Greece.

Which all means, there probably was nothing at the incinerator. Probably all there was were the rags. They're not going to find a body in a lake. He didn't cut her up. It would have been perfect if it had been cleaner. He screwed up a little bit in dumping the rags. Will it be enough?

The sad thought I have about MT is that she absolutely realized everything you so brilliantly summarized AND SHE STILL STAYED AND SHE STILL CHOSE TO EARLY ON NOT HELP LE WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO JD DISAPPEARANCE.

All along the way in the relationship MT IMO had decision points to do the right thing and yet each time she was faced with a choice she appeared to vote with FD vs doing the right thing for either herself or her child. This told me alot about who MT is as a person and what her personal priorities are in her life. Obviously we don't know much about the MT/FD relationship but the surface things we have seen lead me to believe these 2 are indentical in make up.

Not only did she stay with FD in Farmington but she moved a 13 yr old female child into the situation of someone going through a horrific divorce. It was one thing IMO for MT to place herself in Farmington but it was another thing entirely to bring a child/adolescent into the mix and expose them to the entire situation.

I have no words to express what I feel about this choice made by MT to bring a child into the Farmington house and relationship with FD as it most likely will have lifelong personal and psychological issues for that poor child IMO.

It also has me scratching my head about the entire Traconis/Arrezza family as I thought her mother was in the mental health field and so would be well able to explain the consequences of the choice that MT made to bring her child to Farmington and into the life of FD. Who are these people??

Still scratching my head about all these choices made by MT and not sure how she will play to a CT jury. My suspicion is not well at all.
Agree with all and utterly fascinated. I think one of the reasons I'm so addicted to following this story is that I see my own history and continue to learn so much from all of your perspectives (including what a fool I was myself as mother stuck in a bad marriage and trying to keep her kids' lives stable in a bad marriage in New Canaan). While I identify more with JD than MD, as a person in recovery from an unhealthy relationship I now well understand that the naive type of woman who appeals to and becomes enthralled by a FD type character is uniquely susceptible to charm and manipulation. Sadly, we might just listen to what we want to and tune the rest out because we are too busy thinking about what our kids need the rest of the time.
I don't know enough about MT's involvement to have an opinion there, but I find it interesting that I have absolutely no ill will toward's my ex's new side piece who actively supported him with false financial documentations throughout our divorce, most likely without understanding the big picture. She is probably a good but clueless person and god bless her - he will always be drawn towards weak women who he can manipulate, and better her than me going forward!

Voice of experience with a psychiatrist sister speaking here: Lots of people get into the mental health field because they're looking for answers to their own issues.

MT's mom might not be a reliable source of advice about a child's welfare.

If info she provided to LE turned out to be useless or a lie, would a judge have granted her permission to leave for a while? Could LE have fought against her motion to leave if they wanted to?
I imagine LE wants to keep MT feeling friendly toward them until they've had the chance to thoroughly squeeze FD for a guilty plea.

I think it was Gitana that posted early on that she could get as little as 5 years or less. None of that sat well with me at the time. I thought she was all in because of the Albany Ave. venture. And, I still feel that way. But, maybe Gitana is right? If they need her to nail him?
Remember that Krystal Lee could possibly end up with no jail time and she has admitted to cleaning up Kelsey Berreth's crime scene for Patrick Frazee.

LE cut the deal, it appears, to save Kelsey's baby from Frazee and his mother. Maybe LE here cut a soft deal to save Jennifer's children from FD.

This is what I don't understand. My thoughts become too complicated. Like he hired a hit man. We may think he's stupid, but not that much. He probably did hire a hitman. The hitman did it in the garage. Took the body with him and the body is long gone in a professional NYC kind of way. Only one thing, he made a mess. She probably fought back. So there was some cleaning to do. That was left to FD. He used old clothes and sponges. Put them in bags, loaded them in his truck. Washed up in the kitchen. Called MT. Said, hey, do you want to take a ride with me. I've got to do a trash dump. This probably isn't all that weird. He's probably done it before to avoid having to pay a trash company to pick it up.

Now the problem with this is, he would have had to be at JD's house. Do we know that? Other than his DNA in the kitchen, is there any evidence he was there? LE probably knows the answer to that question and is one reason they wanted all the surveillance video. Also, if there was a hitman, there would probably be some video evidence of that. Except I would think a good hitman would know how to avoid being seen. I also think FD probably knew a way to sneak up on the house without being seen. But if the body left with the hitman, I don't see how he could drive away with the body without a chance of being seen.

To get rid of the couple (maybe just one) bags of rags, he loaded them into her car and drove it to the park. Maybe that's where his truck was anyway. So, he got to the park, moved over the bag of rags and left.

So things I would be checking for (which LE probably is) is money transfers, or more likely crypto exchange accounts. If he was planning it a long long time, maybe he funded it by trickling money into it. Probably wouldn't be detectable. He probably bought the crypto currency anonymously in Greece.

Which all means, there probably was nothing at the incinerator. Probably all there was were the rags. They're not going to find a body in a lake. He didn't cut her up. It would have been perfect if it had been cleaner. He screwed up a little bit in dumping the rags. Will it be enough?

i have similar thoughts. hows this. he jogs that am to the house where red truck is. takes that truck to wav park area. jogs along the railroad tracks and thru woods to JDs house and waits for her. the event obvi take place in garage. he spends an hour cleaning up and tosses everything in her car and drives to wav park. this is where it gets tricky, he loads all the bags on side of road with her body into back of red pickup?
if that happens, he hops on merrit and drives toward home. i think he saw or knew a spot on way home to dump body. and maybe cause he got spooked, left the other bagsin red truck, and took truck home. unlloaded those bags into his garage. takes red truck back to other house and walks back home as the cell records indicate. worker comes home around5, drops off his car. MT comes over, he now has heard jd is reported missing, loads bags in his truck and wants to get rid of that asap so figures hartford is best solution.

Maybe LE, having completed the forensics exam of FD's computers, has shown MT the hundreds/thousands of women he's chatted up on dating sites. Rich women.

"Shut my mouth! He would cheat on me?!"
I also keep going back to one of the reporters tweets at the time the emergency warrant was served on 4JC and it said that MT was found at the computer attempting to erase files/documents when LE entered. I haven't read anything more about this situation but if it were reported accurately this clearly seems like hindering and tampering to me. If MT as the Manager of FORE Group was an employee in more than name only then I find it impossible to believe she didn't understand the finances of the company and the overall situation that FD was in financially.

Maybe FD did the finances himself and MT focused on the website and promo activities IDK but it was a small company and not many employees so she must have know at least something sharing an office with FD IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13