Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That park was searched by people and dogs and the pond was drained, all in the first week after her disappearance. It would be a miracle if she had been put there and not found by now. It is highly unlikely he could have prepared a grave beforehand and also highly unlikely he could have dug the grave the day of her disappearance.

The pond was drained? Not just searched?

@LittleBitty not sure how to get back to the page where you talked about the white trash bags. I'm amazed by all the brilliant ideas everyone on here has!!
Maybe IMO he used lightweight white bags because those kitchen ones only come in white(?) and he wanted the bags to shred easily and disintegrate. IMO he wouldn't want to put anything in the shredder that could possible not be able to be shredded, like plates or a body part, since typical people don't know the ability of the shredder.

You guys may be right but I think she knew better because she knew HIM and it had to be a surprise meeting.
I appreciate your thoughts on this. I just know how it works. It might have been a surprise to her that he showed up. I just know from this type of relationship that the reaction might not have been what you would expect. Could have gone either way.

I agree, as you and many others have said, it would be nice for LE to bring charges soon. However, isn't it true that once charges have been brought, LE will be obligated to start sharing information with NP. LE is showing lots of patience, IMO, until they have a very strong case that won't allow NP wiggle room in court. At least, that's what I'm hoping and waiting to see.

Yes I agree with this. I believe they're building their case and I'm convinced they have much more evidence than we know. It's hard waiting sometimes, especially with FD and his disgusting attorney spinning their yarns. We are waiting patiently. I have great confidence that LE knows exactly what they're doing. I think LE has the patience of saints. But, I would love to hear from them.

@LittleBitty not sure how to get back to the page where you talked about the white trash bags. I'm amazed by all the brilliant ideas everyone on here has!!
Maybe IMO he used lightweight white bags because those kitchen ones only come in white(?) and he wanted the bags to shred easily and disintegrate. IMO he wouldn't want to put anything in the shredder that could possible not be able to be shredded, like plates or a body part, since typical people don't know the ability of the shredder.

COULD FuDu have been unpreapred? Meaning, the white kitchen garbage bags AND sponge all came from JDs kitchen? The housekeeper would know if they match. Hope police checked this box.

new topic that im not sure has been covered regarding how this all goes down in garage with alarms and codes. i think some of it has been discussed but not sure if this was all put tother.

i believe its already been discussed that typically the garage door code is not connected to the alarm system of house. SO lets say FD gets into garage. whether he wait outside or was able to get in there before she got home. due to the timing, FD didnt wait until she was leaving to do this, it took place when she pulls into garage. so what im getting at is, how is alarm turned off to house that allows him to get to kitchen sink to clean the garage. wouldnt alarm in theory still be on? or did i miss something that could explain this.
Sadly we don't know if alarm was armed when the event took place. NCPD are always reminding people to arm their systems but many people (especially those with children who are coming in and out of house all day) don't consistently use their systems.

We don't know if JD was vigilent about using her system and kept it in armed mode whenever she left the house. Perhaps she thought she had a 5-15 min school run to do and so just buzzed out of the garage w/o arming the system (we also have the rumors that the garage door was left open too).

The reason I think that the system wasn't armed was that if it was then NCPD would have arrived at the house in the am rather than after the friends filed the missing report (unless JD hit the alarm to set it off but the person involved had the reset code to cancel the alarm call). The NCPD and private alarm companies generally have very good response time on alarm calls. Wish we had more info.

Probably not the scenario that occurred, but possible given FD’s documented history of strategically reckless fresh driving power vehicle driving records

Thanks for the shoutout @LittleBitty, but you belong at Wimbledon or on Sugar Hill Records for your wicked volleys and memorable, masterful wordplay. Also you are extremely kind gracious as well as whip smart!

Lin-Manuel Miranda would do well to have you on his team, though I love the idea of a Rodgers and Hammerstein version of the FoDu, ReDo, Do Re Me So Fo Law T Do song.
Sidenote: my handle is a Rogers and Hammerstein song, just in case some might not know
Give my regards to Broadway @LittleBitty!
I enjoy both of your posts but I hope we don't veer too far into entertainment. It's really horrific and heartbreaking, I know we all agree, it just becomes a little distasteful to me when it starts to feel like fodder. I do appreciate the sarcasm and great way with words, I just feel this tragedy of human beings not Lifetime movie caricatures. Nothing fun about it.

It’s possible that he used whatever was around in JDs garage and/or kitchen, and those were usual white kitchen type bags. Same for the sponge, it could have been the one from her kitchen or garage.
If he planned and brought bags with him, it would be a poor choice to bring white or light colored bags, plus the sheer number of stops/bags suggests they could have been on the smaller side. As a contractor you’d think he would have a lot of large, dark contractor trash bags easily available to him if he was planning ahead. It seems like the cleanup part wasn’t well planned, or perhaps not planned at all, maybe he didn’t think he’d need to do a cleanup.

This reminds me so much of Scott Peterson's interview. He has that same, calm "See? I'm so laid-back, calm, reasonable, mellow, no way I could ever hurt my wife" demeanor. It's so fake. I hope LE arrests him for murder soon. MOO
Also his interview was all me me me. His (FDs) feelings. If I were innocent I would be frantic about my kids and what they were going through. Even if I was wrongly accused (which of course this is not the case here MOO), my children's well being would be the most important thing in the world. He mentioned them like an afterthought. It was all poor FD, I feel like I'm dreaming. I have an anklet on. Loser.

It’s possible that he used whatever was around in JDs garage and/or kitchen, and those were usual white kitchen type bags. Same for the sponge, it could have been the one from her kitchen or garage.
If he planned and brought bags with him, it would be a poor choice to bring white or light colored bags, plus the sheer number of stops/bags suggests they could have been on the smaller side. As a contractor you’d think he would have a lot of large, dark contractor trash bags easily available to him if he was planning ahead. It seems like the cleanup part wasn’t well planned, or perhaps not planned at all, maybe he didn’t think he’d need to do a cleanup.

100%

keep in mind while reusing a fedex box with his name would tie him, it was confirmed that the plates were expired plates from an old suburban he use to own. that connects him already.
I know - icing on the cake IMO of course, he could say the plates were at JD's house and he grabbed them to make sure they didn't tie back to her - who knows what this guy thinks ?

I was just referencing the Arrest Warrant and the description within about what LE observed of the trashbin odyssey of stupidity on C4 video surveillance. Watching the video they saw what they observed to be a substance consistent with the appearance of blood. That specific phrasing led me to think they saw red. I deduced from this that the video LE was watching had to be in color and if so they could also see into the bags. Which could either be white or clear. I doubt they were clear. So white. And likely 13 gallon ones. JMO as always. Because otherwise, if the video was black and white it could be chocolate syrup for all they know. Or some other goopy thick substance which...just reading in between the lines. The Arrest Warrant isn’t as clear as one would hope for posters like us. How many bags? What size? Color? Etc...

So glad you are contributing! It’s amazing how many locals are on this forum. So many great ideas and theories

good post.
I keep thinking of that'Princeton Grad' who killed his father because dad reduced his weekly allowance from $1000. to $300.

The guy was long graduated from college but had learned to depend on his free money and once it was reduced he became outraged and in retaliation killed dear old dad.

FD was accustomed to living the high, very high life on JD's money. Over the top affluence as a fellow Farmington builder said.
Once this income was halted, FD had to live on his credit card
or squirreled away money and robbing Peter to pay Paul was
becoming a daily occurence. Try hiding that from MT the new
gf who's all starry-eyed.
His very masculinity and ego were being threatened- every day
in every way- by that damn witch, in his eyes. JD caused all of these problems for him, that damned witch (in his words).

the sudden lack of income infuriated him. How could he keep up
the image? With lack of income came lack of control, another
trigger for him. I think it is all related to lack of income, her money. He blamed her for all his problems but he couldn't
admit this to the outside world because then he had to admit
that SHE supported him and his lavish lifestyle.
I hope the media keeps hammering this home if for no other reason than to infuriate him and embarass him to the world.
Greek Gigolo. Greek Gigolo.
Absolutely agree. My guess is that he has been living on the profit from the Hemlock Hill property in NC that sold in 2017 I believe.

JD went to court because she knew about the sale but couldn't understand why the income/profit wasn't reported to court as part of the financial disclosure requirements. To my knowledge this issue was never resolved by Judge Heller even though the sale price of the property was public and registered at NC Town Hall.

I don't believe he has had any recent sales other than the last NC house and he is sitting on an inventory of 6-7 unsold properties and has undeveloped land for sale in Avon. Wonder where the money from the sale of Hemlock Hill is hiding or could it have been sent to someone else for safekeeping. When you look at just the taxes (forget the ongoing maintenance for sake of argument) to carry the portfolio of unsold real estate its not an insignificant amount of money and taxes are typically due in July in most CT towns. Wonder how/if these tax payments will be made this year?

To my knowledge the time for her phone contact with a friend has not been publicized. Her garage door being open was discussed but not as fact IIRC.
The phone call with the friend exact time wasn't publicized but I think we have reference to morning call from NCPD (think it might have been in press release and not the arrest warrant so will have to double check).

Town of Farmington GIS - ArcGIS Server Parcel Application
This is the best map I can find showing 4 Jefferson Crossing and all of the Farmington Foregroup properties. I don't have a list of the property addresses, but 80 Mountain Spring is also visible. You can zoom in and out, but the best thing about this map is if you go to the upper right hand corner under "Map Layers" and click on "2016 Color Ariel" you get a wonderful winter non-vegetated view.
Notice the Jeff Xing back yard and it's VERY close proximity to ~vast~ wilderness? That, my friends, is the approx 3k acres of the West Hartford Reservoir. It is open to public hiking, and the Metacomet Trail also passes close to his house. If you click on "Trails" under "Map Layers" I believe it will place a green line for the Metacomet. The reservoir property is not included for the most part on this map because it's mostly not in Farmington.
View attachment 191934 *Here is a map for the West Hartford Reservoir. I have put a red dot on the location of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property, next to the path that forms a sideways "U" right above the words Kilkenny Rock. Below I will zoom in on the area in another pic from the Farmington GIS link.
View attachment 191935 *I put another red dot at the Jeff Xing address. The green line here is the powerline, the red line is the U-shaped path, and the blue line is Metacomet Trail.
Brilliant map! So much detail and taking a look it seems highly likely that there could be MUCH poison ivy along some of that terrain. Welcome and thanks for giving us such a wonderful resource!

I hope I am not upsetting anyone by bringing in my own experiences. I am so very focused on the psychology of this crime. I know who is responsible. The entire focus of my whole life is the theme of justice. I believe that Justice will be served in this case.

That park was searched by people and dogs and the pond was drained, all in the first week after her disappearance. It would be a miracle if she had been put there and not found by now. It is highly unlikely he could have prepared a grave beforehand and also highly unlikely he could have dug the grave the day of her disappearance.
Are you referring to Waveny Park? If you are then yes the pond was drained (its a shallow pond maybe 3-4 ft deep but with a mucky bottom) and local FD called in local Darien FD for assistance.

New here so not sure how to add to what I previously posted, but IMO I would think that one might be able to section off a body into 3-4 large hiking backpack sized packages. With the Metacomet Trail (right behind Jeff Xing), one might not draw too much suspicion carrying a large hiking backpack especially during daytime hours. the Metacomet Trail connects to the West Hartford Reservoir (WHR)Trails. walking down the town road to get to Metacomet or the WHR with a backpack might get some attention, but following the powerlines down to Metacomet or the Red Trail would keep you off the road. IMO.
Also, though most of the local terrain is very rocky, one might consider that a gas line, water lines, and powerlines run through the West Hartford Resevoir, so IMO if I was going to try to dig a hole I'd start there.
Makes alot of sense as its close to 'home' and walking distance and most likely with no camera coverage if he exited via the rear portion of JC house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan