Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they summer on Cape Cod/Martha’s Vineyard or the like. That would make sense - and maybe the Raptor has MA plates because of tax evasion/taxes to register a vehicle being lower in that state?
JMO but it looks like Fd has not paid the current overdue taxes on
the ford Raptor truck- $800.78 due 7/1/19 so being short on cash
it was easier to register truck in Ma.
See taxes due on Farmington's tax site:
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

Well, if it is his truck certainly proves he is adept at changing plates.
Maybe it's his buddy's.
Interesting to note none of his workers are with him at the times he has been there.
He's gonna have a tough time unloading that house, IMO.
The comment from the neighbor on Sturbridge sounded like this home is grossly overpriced also. If so, it will sit awhile until he
reduces asking price to within what is market value. Buyers
aren't stupid nor are their RE Agents who advise them. IME.

Is there a chance that LE kept his original plates as evidence?

And, can you just register a vehicle in MA with no residence in the state? Calling @MassGuy
In my state it's the other way around, before you can claim residency in a state, you MUST register your Motor Vehicle.
I don't believe residency proof is required to register a motor vehicle. People do it all the time if taxes are cheaper or non-existent in a neighboring state.

In my state it's the other way around, before you can claim residency in a state, you MUST register your Motor Vehicle.
I don't believe residency proof is required to register a motor vehicle. People do it all the time if taxes are cheaper or non-existent in a neighboring state.

Thanks! Interesting! I am clueless about this stuff!

Can anyone see the identifying stickers and dent that LE used
to describe the Raptor used on Albany Ave.?
I wonder if this is the same truck. Would we know if LE released it back to him?

Can anyone see the identifying stickers and dent that LE used
to describe the Raptor used on Albany Ave.?
I wonder if this is the same truck. Would we know if LE released it back to him?

Good call. LE must have kept his truck. Maybe it's a rental? Or belongs to his friend?

I think the truck in the recent video is a newer model, see silver
tailgate and brake lights on roof are more complex that this photo
of 2014 model Raptor shows. I will go back and find FD's truck photos to double check, but I don't think it's his old truck.
Sample of 2014 Raptor for sale- Not FD's truck
1FTFW1R63EFD08659 | 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor for sale in Brownsville, TX

100% agree. Setting up his own EE doesn't make sense without EE motive and also risky as it points back in FD's direction. Stranger Waveny abduction (rather than EE did it) makes more sense as a cover story. Also agree that accomplice's role could have centered on disposing of the body and that the blood made it all go haywire. JMO.

FD and NP would float the “attempted rape” etc., for motive.

It seems more clear everyday that FD set EE to take the rap for the murder. No other reason to swap cars, put bags of “trash” by where he lives.

Hopefully JD body is found, and FD is arrested and convicted, to put and end on his reign of terror over her, and so there is 0% chance of him getting his kids, JD father’s money, and FD gets to live his life of leisure off her money - as he planned with JD long gone.

Last edited:
242C8BE6-D0E2-4AB0-9C1D-E7AB87473031.jpeg
I know zip about law, does anyone know if our personal ideas and opinions we post on here could possibly ever be included in this NP attempt to overwhelm the LE with bookkeeping? I believe it said LE notes & note boards, no mention of public musings unrelated to LE.

The photos below were taken this AM. 2831 and 2832 show Browns Reservoir from Left to Right as you head towards Silver Springs Road on East Street. There's a map below as well that shows the road at the very top of the Reservoir. This area is easy to access from New Canaan, straight up Smith Ridge Road (123), cross into NY and make a first right and head straight here. I took some videos that illustrate how remote it is but they were too big and when compressed WS wouldn't accept the format. If anyone knows how please let me know. This is a road not used very often but I know GPS does send people there sometimes but if you know the area other than the view of the Reservoir, Briscoe to North Wilton Road, no matter which direction you're headed, is faster IMO. It's extremely narrow with limited space to pull over but overall I think when considering areas in this case that would make sense to search, from a location and access standpoint, it's one to consider.

Photos 2837 and 2838 are from Old Huckleberry Road crossing the South Norwalk Reservoir. This road is more dangerous than East Street. There's a sign prohibiting Trucks and Commercial Vehicles and there was one part of the road where my vehicle took up 90% of it. I included a map of this as well, road is towards the top. This is a relatively easy road to reach from Sturbridge, Waveny or Welles. Depending on the approach, you'd probably take Valley Road to Huckleberry Hill Road to Old Kingdom Road to Old Huckleberry Rd (which is what I did) and then he would end up being very close to Route 7 and up to 84. So location wise I think it works. It was very grown over now but in May obviously would have been much less so and while there's some fencing it's accessible. The bridge is much higher from the water than the one on East Street and is likely deeper than Browns but not sure. As someone mentioned, a murdered New Canaan teen was found in this body of water in the 60's.

Happy to help with pictures if anyone wants to see any other New Canaan vicinity shots over the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_2831 (2).jpg
    IMG_2831 (2).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2832 (2).jpg
    IMG_2832 (2).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2837 (2).jpg
    IMG_2837 (2).jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2838 (2).jpg
    IMG_2838 (2).jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Browns Reservoir.jpg
    Browns Reservoir.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 27
  • South Norwalk Reservoir.jpg
    South Norwalk Reservoir.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 24
FD and NP would float the “attempted rape” etc., for motive.

It seems more clear everyday that FD set EE to take the rap for the murder. No other reason to swap cars, put bags of “trash” by where he lives.

Hopefully JD body is found, and FD is arrested and convicted, to put and end on his reign of terror over her, and so there is 0% chance of him getting his kids, JD father’s money, and FD gets to live his life of leisure off her money - as he planned with JD long gone.
Do we know the EE lives in the vicinity of where the trash was left? TIA.

JMO but it looks like Fd has not paid the current overdue taxes on
the ford Raptor truck- $800.78 due 7/1/19 so being short on cash
it was easier to register truck in Ma.
See taxes due on Farmington's tax site:
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do
Not to defend the guy but the town didn’t send these car tax bills out until around 7/1. “Delinquent after 8/1” it says. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill