Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the guy, but what is he doing that is unethical? He's telling media what he thinks, what the problems are with the prosecution's case. IMHO, all facts. He's admitted that the Albany trip will be a problem to explain. Lawyer ethics has a lot to do with what is right with regard to the CLIENT and not the world.
I get it . It’s not what “he” thinks it’s what he thinks the public needs to hear . I guarantee he thinks FD is as guilty as the kid with their hand in the cookie jar . It’s just his job to make The public second guess their instincts . That may or may not be ethical to the public’s opinion but I can say there is only one judge that matters and he is flirting with eternity . And no I am not a Jesus freak.

I don't like the guy, but what is he doing that is unethical? He's telling media what he thinks, what the problems are with the prosecution's case. IMHO, all facts. He's admitted that the Albany trip will be a problem to explain. Lawyer ethics has a lot to do with what is right with regard to the CLIENT and not the world.

Zealous representation is the standard.

If you were accused of murder, you'd want someone like him to represent you, too.

If he was doing anything unethical, the State Bar of Connecticut would be all over him.
Totally agree. I don’t like him either but I’d want him representing me. Very good at what he does.

I get it . It’s not what “he” thinks it’s what he thinks the public needs to hear . I guarantee he thinks FD is as guilty as the kid with their hand in the cookie jar . It’s just his job to make The public second guess their instincts . That may or may not be ethical to the public’s opinion but I can say there is only one judge that matters and he is flirting with eternity . And no I am not a Jesus freak.

His job is to make the prosecution prove beyond a reasonable doubt that FD committed murder. Nothing more, nothing less. As to one judge that matters, yes. I feel the same way. But, we're here right now, and IF he did it, then it's up to the jury to determine that as a fact, then he'll be sentenced.

Anyway, let the lawyer do his job. We need to keep this story in front of everyone so that justice can be done. And, I think that everyone can agree with that justice needs to be done.

I wonder how much time elapsed between the let’s be one big happy family proclamation and her taking the kids to grandpas grave ? She had to have time to find a rental and plan their “escape” .
The proclamation must have come after FD's affair with MT had been discovered by JD, which was in March 2017. The 911 call, reporting JD and the kids missing, happened on June 19.

We actually don't know what LE has. They told only what was necessary to establish probable cause and indict the two evil lovers for tampering.

It's to LE's advantage for FD and his attorney to twist in the wind while wondering........

...What is the actual timeframe we need to alibi?
...What vehicle was seen where with which tags? (So many video cameras out there.)
...What showed in the back of FD's vehicles in all those videos?
...What has EE told LE?
...Better yet, what has MT said and why did she demand no contact with FD?
...What have the children told LE about their father's threats and his activity at that dinner?
...How much of Jennifer's DNA has LE found and where did it come from?
...What is the exact path of FD's phone pings and at what times? How about MT's.
...What gems came from all the informants who phoned in and what does their video footage show?
...And so much more.

I feel overwhelmingly optimistic that the answers are coming and that this thread will be buzzing about a nice, airtight case when the time is right.

In the meantime, LE gets to keep looking for Jennifer's body, not because they need it for the case but because her children and her mother deserve it.
WOW. Love this.

Did the lawyer really quite because of professional ethics? What defines professional ethics.
Whole books are written on that topic and its a complicated topic in general. I have asked someone that knows something about the topic in great depth to opine and I will post if they give me an answer that is understandable.

Totally agree. I don’t like him either but I’d want him representing me. Very good at what he does.
It’s very possible that he’s doing this case pro bono for the publicity and future payload of clientele. FD is broke without her family. This is how he’s getting paid - by getting his face in front of a national audience until some smart judge slaps him with a gag order. I sense it coming. I pray it’s coming. MOO

It is just so frustrating:
He car left at Waveny,
lots of blood in the garage,
many vacant properties,
Poison Ivy - this is important. Who gets that unless they are in the woods, he was not a hands on builder, he was in the forest digging??
knowledge of bodies of water,
Access to contractor materials, drums, chemicals, chainsaws, etc....
possible additional helper to get rid of body
Rage issues
Financial issues, bankruptcy looming, illegal dealings getting discovered.
Custody issues
Even managing a relationship with a new lover and her daughter is tricky.

I have to believe it is right in front of us, somehow. He had no time and the plans went amok, that banging at the NC property on Sat morning. I wish someone had start trailing him right away....
There has to be some way to figure out where JD is....it will happen I am sure LE keep looking.
Someone is going to figure this out, I do believe she is somewhere nearby, her home. I just don't think he would risk body parts being discovered in the dumpsters, too much risk. Materials are one thing, bodies parts, no way.....
You're right. I go back and forth on what I think happened to her body. But the poison ivy is key. He's not a person that would be hiking off trail in the woods for leisure and I can't imagine him pulling out weeds in garden beds. He got poison ivy by walking through an off trail, brushy woodsy area right during the time of Jennifer's disappearance. He was in the woods.

I have lived in CT my entire life. Near New Canaan. Yes, it grows everywhere, and up trees - but the largest patches grow in the underbrush in wooded areas. And with all the rain we've had this spring and early summer poison ivy has flourished more than ever. I am an outdoor person and I hike quite a bit, often going off trail. I know the CT landscape, flora & fauna, as well as I know my own name. I also clear brush around the perimeter of my own and my parents wood lined properties. He tromped through the woods somewhere with her body. IMO.

Last edited:

Zealous representation is the standard.

The Problem is that NP is Literally Dragging JD through the MUD.

Telling Lies is Not Fact.

NP does not even Know the Prosecution's Case Yet.

FD and MT have not even been charged with Murder Yet.

NP is Spinning Lies Trying to Taint the Jury Pool.

Why not just say 'My Client deserves his day in court' or something along those lines?

MT is facing the Exact Same Charges as FD and we never hear a word from MT's Attorney.

NP is trying to Try this case in the Media and doing Everything he can to discredit a wonderful mother and wonderful person in hopes that he can create reasonable doubt.

NP thinks that We are all stupid and that we will fall for his Lies.

FD is allowing his children to hear all these Lies about Their Mother.

Even on my worst day, I would never degrade a child's parent in front of the media and subsequently to the child.

Where is the Body to prove that JD committed 'Revenge Suicide' against FD?

If JD planned to 'Gone Girl' FD, then why did she clean up the garage?

Why not just leave all the blood there for everyone to see?

WHY did FD, hit almost every trash bin for a 4 mile stretch in the Hartford Area to dispose of 30 bags or more of evidence?

Where are all these alibis that NP has talked about?

There has Not been One Word of Truth from the mouth of NP.

It’s very possible that he’s doing this case pro bono for the publicity and future payload of clientele. FD is broke without her family. This is how he’s getting paid - by getting his face in front of a national audience until some smart judge slaps him with a gag order. I sense it coming. I pray it’s coming. MOO

I have heard that he always gets paid.

Why not just say 'My Client deserves his day in court' or something along those lines?

MT is facing the Exact Same Charges as FD and we never hear a word from MT's Attorney.

NP is trying to Try this case in the Media and doing Everything he can to discredit a wonderful mother and wonderful person in hopes that he can create reasonable doubt.

Even on my worst day, I would never degrade a child's parent in front of the media and subsequently to the child.

WHY did FD, hit almost every trash bin for a 4 mile stretch in the Hartford Area to dispose of 30 bags or more of evidence?

Let's agree to disagree. And get back to finding JD, OK?

You're right. I go back and forth on what I think happened to her body. But the poison ivy is key. He's not a person that would be hiking off trail in the woods for leisure and I can't imagine him pulling out weeds in garden beds. He got poison ivy by walking through an off trail, brushy woodsy area right during the time of Jennifer's disappearance. He was in the woods.

I have lived in CT my entire life. Near New Canaan. Yes, it grows everywhere, and up trees - but the largest patches grow in the underbrush in wooded areas. And with all the rain we've had this spring and early summer poison ivy has flourished more than ever. I am an outdoorsy person and I hike quite a bit, often going off trail. I also clear brush around the perimeter of my own and my parents wood lined properties. He tromped through the woods somewhere with her body. IMO.

We actually don't know what LE has. They told only what was necessary to establish probable cause and indict the two evil lovers for tampering.

It's to LE's advantage for FD and his attorney to twist in the wind while wondering........

...What is the actual timeframe we need to alibi?
...What vehicle was seen where with which tags? (So many video cameras out there.)
...What showed in the back of FD's vehicles in all those videos?
...What has EE told LE?
...Better yet, what has MT said and why did she demand no contact with FD?
...What have the children told LE about their father's threats and his activity at that dinner?
...How much of Jennifer's DNA has LE found and where did it come from?
...What is the exact path of FD's phone pings and at what times? How about MT's.
...What gems came from all the informants who phoned in and what does their video footage show?
...And so much more.

I feel overwhelmingly optimistic that the answers are coming and that this thread will be buzzing about a nice, airtight case when the time is right.

In the meantime, LE gets to keep looking for Jennifer's body, not because they need it for the case but because her children and her mother deserve it.
And who’s to say how many homes in many different areas had security cameras/footage. These are some high end homes Fore was building. Surveillance footage solves a lot of crime. There’s a show on it (don’t know if I can say the name of station/show) but it’s one of my faves. MOO

The proclamation must have come after FD's affair with MT had been discovered by JD, which was in March 2017. The 911 call, reporting JD and the kids missing, happened on June 19.

Yes, that shows that JD waited until school was out for the summer before jumping ship with the children.

She would have 'kept it together' long enough for her to plan their escape and then execute it with perfection.

FD did not see it coming.

Cudos to JD for keeping it together until she could get them out of that 'crazy' house.

Apparently JD left with the children and moved into the rental shortly after FD said MT & her daughter were moving in, and they all (9 of them) should share the household together, and apparently MT was okay with that.]

Wait what ?? FD told JD that he is moving in his side piece and daughter in before she filed for divorce? And while she was still living at 4jx ?? Holy Hannah that makes his behavior sooooo much worse if that can even be possible . Good Lord his narcissistic ego is appalling and that can’t be good optics with a jury .

Yes, he did, but to get away from him even after FD saying and doing that, JD said she and the kids were going to visit her father's grave who had recently passed, and filed for divorce and moved into the rental the next day. He even called 911 when he couldn't reach them that day. Just painful to think what she must have been going through, JMO.

Good summary of common logic 'traps' and unfortunately No Case Norm (knowing better due to his extensive training and experience IMO) thinks the general public is stupid enough to fall for his unsubstantiated patter. Taken from the Purdue Writing Lab link about here is just one logic rule that No Case Norm uses over and over:

Red Herring: This is a diversionary tactic that avoids the key issues [BBM], often by avoiding opposing arguments rather than addressing them. Example:

The level of mercury in seafood may be unsafe, but what will fishers do to support their families?

In this example, the author switches the discussion away [BBM] from the safety of the food and talks instead about an economic issue, the livelihood of those catching fish. While one issue may effect the other it does not mean we should ignore possible safety issues because of possible economic consequences to a few individuals.

Perhaps if I have the time and am sitting in an aiport bored it might be a fun exercise to go through the Pattis Patter (aka PP!) to redline for logical flaws. Its not hard to do as I don't think much attempt was made to be logical but it might be worth it to show how Pattis and FD think the general public is unable to grasp basic logic.

I continue to find the fact that what was said (in particular the extreme and vicious victim shaming and diving to the depths of attacking a person that is not here to defend themselves) came from a legal professional both offensive and shameful (at a minimum). The fact that FD allowed this to happen to the mother of his children is something that I hope few on here and elsewhere don't forget.

The abrupt 'about face' on the tone of commentary and attempts to 'humanize' FD almost seem comical in the face of the prior 2-3 weeks of Pattis Patter as the most recent interviews seemed like a slow motion train wreck IMO. Its almost as if they are undertaking some kind of gun scatter shot approach to see what registers with the public and are figuring it out as they go along.

It seems that it might have been prudent to spend 2-3 weeks in quiet mode and use that time to engage a media coach to "TEACH" your client how to have a bit of empathy, caring, common decency and interest in his missing wife. I realize its hard to teach a 51 year old dog new tricks but the interviews we have seen recently were painful to watch because we simply saw an individual that cares only about himself and perhaps (big PERHAPS IMO) getting custody. The complaints about this being a 'tough time' and 'because I have the ankle bracelet I cannot water ski' etc. showed a level of self absorption that was painful and stunning to watch at the same time. We saw zero responsibility taken by FD for anything that has happened to him and frankly at times his sense of entitlement made watching the interviews painful. ZERO/NUL/NADA. I also wonder what the children will think when they watch these painful interviews. My personal guess is that by watching these interviews it will save them a boatload of time in therapy as everything they need to know about their father is in plain view and not hard to figure out IMO.

My sense is that perhaps Pattis is spread too thin in his legal work given the other 'high profile' case he is working on? IDK but it seems that way. If Pattis doesn't have a team that can step up to the plate to provide representation to FD when Pattis is elsewhere occupied then perhaps the firm ought to consider resignation as they don't seem to be doing their client any favors with what has happened thus far. MOO

Beautiful food for thought, afitzy. I just recently began wearing an Apple Watch 4 and did not realize until now that you can talk on your watch, regardless of where your phone is located.

I don’t think
JD found out about the affair until 2019. I think numerous posts say it started in 2017.

I have lived in CT my entire life. Near New Canaan. Yes, it grows everywhere, and up trees - but the largest patches grow in the underbrush in wooded areas. And with all the rain we've had this spring and early summer poison ivy has flourished more than ever. I am an outdoor person and I hike quite a bit, often going off trail. I know the CT landscape, flora & fauna, as well as I know my own name. I also clear brush around the perimeter of my own and my parents wood lined properties. He tromped through the woods somewhere with her body. IMO.
Yes he did! And probably tanned her.

Go Grammy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member