Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had the element of surprise in his favor; a firearm may not have been helpful. What she needed was a bodyguard and a live-in couple; one to do her gardening and one the housekeeping, IMHO.

Yeah, it appears that she was blitzed in her garage. A gun probably wouldn’t have helped here.

It’s easy to second guess in retrospect.

hmm para 3 - paraphrasing from the warrant - they attempted to raise someone inside the house but were unsuccessful, at the behest of the family, the nanny provided access to the officers. Interesting - I will have to go back and look at the custody filing now because I think Mom says the Nanny has been with them since 5/24?
Scan Jun 3, 2019 (367 views)
ETA - checked the custody pleading and children have been with the Nanny at the NYC apartment continuously since 5/24. So a code must have been given to allow them to enter the property and because Mom has JD's POA she could consent to the search? Would hate that blood evidence to be thrown out...JMO Under the authority of a Mincey Search Warrant they conducted the crime scene processing on the blood stains. Will have to look that type of warrant up
No Murder Scene Exception to the 4th Amendment | Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver
Mincey Search Warrants -

Yeah, it appears that she was blitzed in her garage. A gun probably wouldn’t have helped here.

It’s easy to second guess in retrospect.
What could she do? sit in her locked vehicle for a few minutes to make sure no one got in the garage? And it is a rental - not surprised there are no cameras or they were not hooked up. Now I believe the listings for the farmington house had security and I wonder if those were operational and if so, have they looked ??? I recall a case where a husband killed his wife and claimed he was at work - but his own security cameras caught him entering and leaving the property during the murder- he did not realize they were backed up somewhere IIRC

I’m not so sure the nanny returned to Jennifer’s house in NC, after she accompanied or drove the children to their grandmother’s. -

When I read in the warrant that she was the one who let LE into the house, I read it as she told them on the phone, from the grandmother’s, what the code was to open the garage door or where to find a hidden door key.

MOO

The reason I felt this way is because
after the NCPD received the call at 7:00pm, they went to the residence and, according to the warrant on
Page 1 #3.,
“NCPD officers responded to the residence and attempted to raise someone inside the home, but were unsuccessful.

“At the behest of the family, The nanny provided officers access to the residence.”

Another words, IMO, when NCPD officers knocked on the door and no one answered, it meant no one there. ;)

ETA: I just saw that #Oviedo had posted same info . Sorry! Most of you are so much faster than me at finding stuff and then typing and posting it!

Last edited:
What could she do? sit in her locked vehicle for a few minutes to make sure no one got in the garage? And it is a rental - not surprised there are no cameras or they were not hooked up. Now I believe the listings for the farmington house had security and I wonder if those were operational and if so, have they looked ??? I recall a case where a husband killed his wife and claimed he was at work - but his own security cameras caught him entering and leaving the property during the murder- he did not realize they were backed up somewhere IIRC
That reminds me....I've been wondering that FD and MT will say are their alibis.

jmo

I think this is going to end up very different from Frazee; I think MT is far more involved in this than Frazee's gf was. I wouldn't be surprised if FD didn't want to get his hands dirty and literally had MT do the physical work, or at a minimum, she was there with him. Undoubtedly this is his idea and planning primarily, but she is in it up to her neck for sure.

Dear @riolove77,

We need your legal expertise about charges.

Your posts are stellar and you are very familiar with this case!

We are wondering about possible charges against his girlfriend in this case.

Here's what I don't understand, she was terrified of him, a 2 year horrible acrimonious divorce, she had money to protect herself. What could she have done to not have this happen? LE could not give her round the clock protection. Maybe a gun would have helped unless she was surprised. She would have had to go in hiding! I wish she done just that.

https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2019/06/04/Jun 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf
para 2 - Mom has JD's Power of Attorney - this shows me that she's one sharp lady - most married couples who are divorcing forget to update their POA's so their soon to be ex has no legal authority over them should they become incapacitated. It's often overlooked. Kudos to mom and JD for taking care of this. IMO
para 7--states that JD and the children were planning to be at the grandmother's NYC home the day JD disappeared. I'm betting FD didn't know that.

JMO

Locals - where is this location in comparison to the sites associated with this case? Is is a potential dump site (sorry for that rough phrase).

jmo[/QUOT
Google Maps
Just move up RT. 202 toward the Mass border and you will see Suffield. The thing about Connecticut is that you can get almost anywhere in an hour and a half from the center of the state.
And, no, this is not near the dump, that is at Hartford.

Locals - where is this location in comparison to the sites associated with this case? Is is a potential dump site (sorry for that rough phrase).

jmo
Not unless he went way out of his way. He would likely have to go North of Suffield to dump the bottom, as the river runs to the South and into the Sound (I'm assuming anyway, feel free to point out if I'm wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine