Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - Fotis Dulos refused to sign the “Notice of Bail Rights” paperwork. One lawyer tells me “some people refuse to sign anything.” Dulos will spend another night in lockup after failing to make $500k bond.

Tony Aiello on Twitter
so I guess he's becoming a 'disgruntled' prisoner.
Maybe he'll stop eating also. He'll show them.

It seems to me that most people who have a gun for self protection often aren’t in a position to use it when they really need it. You’d have to carry it in an easily accessible holster on your body, which isn’t easy to do-shoulder holster, one where it fits in the small of your back, or maybe an ankle holster. None of these are comfortable when you aren’t accustomed to it. Putting it in your purse or even your glove box isn’t really handy. I am thinking that if he surprised her, a handgun wouldn’t have helped her.

In my concealed carry class, the instructor was very specific that I was training to carry a lethal weapon and that if I did carry one I had to commit to be able to fire with the intent of killing someone in self-preservation.

As much as I want to defend myself, it is a hard thought to realize that I have to be able to kill someone at any time I have it on me.

I have it at home, but I carry pepper spray with me, because I could disable someone without killing them.

But I think that neither would have helped if he snuck in the garage behind her car and surprised her, likely from behind. In fact, I’m not sure at all how you could protect yourself from that possibility anyway.

Courtney Zieller on Twitter

Investigators heading back to search for clues in missing mother of 5 case. Sources say they’re looking for Jennifer Dulos’ remains in this Hartford landfill. The details starting at 5pm on @WFSBnews. #missingmom #NewCanaan

It does seem to appear that dismemberment is likely here.

You’d think they would have recovered body parts from some of the garbage containers that hadn’t been picked up though.

Weird.

You’d think they would have recovered body parts from some of the garbage containers that hadn’t been picked up though.

Weird.

I just don’t understand where he would have dismembered her without any evidence leftover. On his property? You would think they would have found SOME evidence of that. Maybe they did?

Weird.
Well, now that it seems likely they stopped over thirty times and only five bags were found (I cannot recall who said this previously), statistically, they still have a lot of bags to hypothetically find body parts in here... :(

I just went to the Fore Group page and looked at FD’s cv...describes that he lives in Farmington with his 5 children, and he has recently done anything but that. No mention of his wife, so this was clearly edited in the last 2 years to reflect that. Clearly ignoring the fact that his custody was extremely limited-sort of delusional, I think.

I just don’t understand where he would have dismembered her without any evidence leftover. On his property? You would think they would have found SOME evidence of that. Maybe they did?
Maybe, which could by why they're so intent on searching through all of this trash. IIRC, Mountain Spring is almost 5 acres (or at least over 2), so that's a lot of real estate to cover, especially since it poured a few times since the day she disappeared.

"Update: item was the torso of a mannequin."
L

Weird.
curious would a plea with MT have to be approved by Mom? If they were flaunting the affair in JDs face that would be a tough call for me personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma