Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would like to watch last night's ABC Nightline (10 minutes)

Eva Pilgrim is with Hannah Dellinger. Also, Nancy Grace and Brad Garrett. CW and PF discussed

JD needed to take anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications because of, to deal with this Black-Hearted Monster.

"The fight over the children, ends up leaving the children without parents."

Nightline: 06/03/19: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Accused Of Tampering In Missing-Mom Case Watch Full Episode | 06/03/2019

Just my experience, and MOO, not a doctor, BUT a family member was prescribed a medication for mild depression and it’s technically an anti-psychotic. This person was diagnosed with mild depression, not psychosis.

IMO it’s cruel that FD used the label of her medications against her. IMO she was struggling with what he was doing to her, and she wisely sought help for that. And then he insinuated that SHE was the one who was psychotic.

IMO, FD was the one who really needed mental health care.

Sorry, that just makes me so angry.

You know, FD could turn on MT just as easily, IMO. I wouldn't put it past him to try and say she was the one who wanted JD dead. I don't think he cares for her any more than he loved JD. The only person he loves is himself. MOO

Oh, I don't doubt FD would turn on MT in a heartbeat, given half a chance.

Fortunately, I don't think LE is going to give him any chances to help himself. He's toast.

LE is gunning for FD, because he's the principal bad actor. He's (IMO) the one who brutally murdered KD.

LE won't offer him a deal in order to get MT on a lesser charge. No way.

MT is the one they may be willing to play "Let's Make A Deal" with here.

As far as FD goes, LE's going to nail his hide to the wall. No deals are headed in his direction.

JMO.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't doubt FD would turn on MT in a heartbeat, given half a chance.

Fortunately, I don't LE is going to give him any chance whatsoever.

LE is gunning for FD, because he's the principal bad actor and he's (IMO) the one who brutally murdered KD.

I don't think LE would offer him a deal in order to get MT on a lesser charge.

MT is the one they may be willing to play "Let's Make A Deal" with here.

As far as FD goes, LE's going to nail his hide to the wall. No deals for him.

JMO.

Yes, I agree. But wouldn't it be fun to see MT's face if he did? :D

I think the weapon is going to be a blunt object.

Blood splatter is generally indicative of something like that.
Baseball bat, fireplace poker, shovel, rake, a piece of rebar from his construction site ?? If it’s a 3 car garage and she had a car in it that had spatter the other walls and ceilings are far away - that would be a lot of trauma to spatter that far IMO wonder if they are finished examining her SUV and what did they find ?
ETA spelling

Last edited:
I respect your opinion on the family courts not being responsible but I must personally disagree in general in CT and specifically as it relates to the JD case.

There is a history in CT with wealthy parties in particular that the time spent in family court is execessivly long as the court demands experts, GALs and other costly professionals. In cases where there is no money at stake the court rarely asks for these items.

The JD case had dragged on for nearly 2 years and STILL the court didn't have financial records from FD sufficient to determine financial issues relative to the divorce and custody. Think of the billable hours just for atty fees to get to the 2 year mark in this divorce that has 500 documents AND COUNTING!

JD had fought hard with her atty to button up the visitation and then what happens? A bit of a flip flop from the court with an opening for FD to visit for a longer period with the children and with relaxed supervision.

I wonder what the legal bills were for this disasterous case thus far? FD petitioned the court to have his wife pay his legal bills as he was unable. Imagine how JD felt having worked for 2 years, her STBX has no cash allegedly but they have no disclosure documents and SHE IS FORCED TO PAY FOR HIS Atty? It is madness IMO pure and simple. This madness is the result of a system that is built to prolong the agony for children and spouses that just want out of a marriage who happen to have money. I realize the great anger and frustration that JD no doubt felt about everything that had happend to her marriage complete with the situation with the mistress/SP moving into a house that she owned 50% that was paid for with her parents money. But still JD fought on and we are now where we are?

Could the courts have compelled financial compliance from FD earlier in the process rather than wrist slaps for contempt? Its an interesting question. But judges are never held accountable and so the hamster wheel of these big money divorces just keeps going round and round IMO and in this case it was JD that paid both the bills and possibly with her life IMO.

Based on where they were with the divorce I can easily see wasting another year+ and not making much progress from where the case is today if JD were here to fight on. My main issue with this process is HOW DOES IT SUPPORT THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN? IMO the welfare of children were the last thing on the GALs mind or the infamous Judge Heller.

I realize the family atty's that are on thread are so used to this circus and dysfunction that they are surprised that others not part of this world are outraged. IMO more people should be outraged as I am hard pressed to see how this system works for women and children?

I wonder if JD didn't have money and there weren't assets at stake whether this divorce/custody matter wouldn't have been resolved by now? The other thing that baffles me is that by allowing non compliance in financial disclosure from FD for so long it effectively facilitated his abilty to hide assets and move money which in theory belonged at the end of the day to his 5 children and partially to his spouse. At what point do you toss someone in jail or call in the marshals to sieze computers and records in order to protect the interests of children? So far as I can see the Family Court system in CT did zero to protect either JD or the interests of her 5 children.

As always WS is great because we can agree to disagree and still keep it moving!

BBM. Actual evidence to back up your allegation would be helpful. What interests of JD and her children do you expect a family court to protect?

Where did you get the information about "relaxed supervision"????? The grandmother's court filing says nothing about "relaxed" supervision.

I'll continue to disagree strongly that the court, judge or attorneys are in any way responsible for JD's death or have endangered the welfare of the children.

Until I see real evidence the court system was at fault, I'll continue to support them and scroll and roll.

JMO

Jennifer Dulos: Cadaver dogs search for missing mom; grandmother seeks custody of 5 children
Article above states: "Police said garbage dumped in that area during the time Dulos went missing had been sent to the trash plant, but had not yet been incinerated. It had been shredded into pieces that were 6 inches or less in diameter, police said."
That's a lot of small pieces to look thru. Are they done for the day or done looking at the trash completely?

Would press be reporting it’s a mannequin and it’s ootentially not because it is her and police want to be able to inform jds mom

I also wondered this because less than 30 minutes later the search at the landfill was called off even though it had previously been reported that it would go until 9:00p.

Yes, there is and I will try to find it. It was mentioned in conjunction with a report from a child care counselor to the court concerning one particular child's difficulties.

Alkali 13 had asked "Is there a source for him pressuring his son to lie?"

Rosiebones, not sure if you found the source and posted it, I am 5+ pages behind. Just in case, I remember the article it's in (below)

“He also attempted to minimize the significance of the interaction that weekend [of Nov. 11, 2017] because the court’s order prohibiting contact was modified just a few days later, on Nov. 14, 2017,” Heller wrote.

According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

I first thought it was FD telling his three children to lie to their mother saying they never drove the Porsche Cayenne Period! But he did not tell them to lie about driving.

"In an effort to taunt, terrify and elicit a reaction from JD, he sat in the passenger’s seat, and left each child alone, in the driver’s seat to operate the car. in total control of the gas, brake and steering wheel. The other children were riding in the backseat while each sibling drove. My husband allowed the children to drive around the neighborhood, and even allowed our son … [to] drive on a public road that is busy, swerving and dangerous.”

I also wondered this because less than 30 minutes later the search at the landfill was called off even though it had previously been reported that it would go until 9:00p.
I hadn't heard that. But if they did call it off and they had planned to go till 9:00 then it is more likely that they found something at the landfill. I do not believe they would say they found a mannequin when it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member