Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like things got super sketchy around the barn when we’d have a bitter cold snap. Usually those artic blasts from Canada would cause it to be so much colder than normal. They would do what they needed to to keep horses warm and pipes thawed. If the pipes freeze the horses would go thirsty. There is no way to keep that many horses in water without a water source. So this is a perfectly plausible explanation, IMO.

Maybe FD could have made a decent honest living developing custom barns and stables with better water pipe insulation and perhaps heated tanks and floors. Not that he was interested in making an honest or decent living. Or horses. Or customizing anything for anyone other than Fotis.

2019. Can’t we solve the frozen water pipes in the paddock problem? Not WS, but greentech? Somebody? Fore Group? Anyone?

And a space heater? Really? Even backyard poultry websites recommend against these for chicken coops, and cost of entry/liability/emotional assets tied up in chicken coops typically so very much lower than in stables.

I still think FD and/or MT were behind the barn burning. AND that FD planned his mother’s death. Took at least two times for him to pull it off. No one even came around to ask of anyone any questions about KD’s death until >3 months later, by which time likely all the best evidence was gone. I wonder if FD has the body flown to Greece for burial or whether he quickly flew home to help sign off of cremation or directed JD to make arrangements? Poor woman.

Maybe FD could have made a decent honest living developing custom barns and stables with better water pipe insulation and perhaps heated tanks and floors. Not that he was interested in making an honest or decent living. Or horses. Or customizing anything for anyone other than Fotis.

2019. Can’t we solve the frozen water pipes in the paddock problem? Not WS, but greentech? Somebody? Fore Group? Anyone?

And a space heater? Really? Even backyard poultry websites recommend against these for chicken coops, and cost of entry/liability/emotional assets tied up in chicken coops typically so very much lower than in stables.

I still think FD and/or MT were behind the barn burning. AND that FD planned his mother’s death. Took at least two times for him to pull it off. No one even came around to ask of anyone any questions about KD’s death until >3 months later, by which time likely all the best evidence was gone. I wonder if FD has the body flown to Greece for burial or whether he quickly flew home to help sign off of cremation or directed JD to make arrangements? Poor woman.
I agree with you 100%. Thank you for your posts!

with the addition of the poison ivy, we know he was in some wooded area for a period of time if he has the rash in lots of places

A good guess but not necessarily conclusive. Even brushing against a few leaves of poison ivy can cause a reaction that spreads throughout, moreover, infection can occur from contact with animals or articles of clothing contaminated with poison ivy. The rash can take weeks to clear up.

What we know so far does not mean he was rolling around in poison ivy during the time of the crime. More likely, he inadvertently came in contact with it. In CT, poison ivy is endemic and grows in hedges, gardens, etc.

The biggest clue IMO is that FD's rash appears to be untreated. I can't imagine he wouldn't take care of it right away. Stress lowers immunity. FD was busy the week before his arrest.

Last edited:
I know and fully acknowledge that I assert a minority perspective on this matter.

Pardon my repeated placeholder:

Horses.
Accidental <cough> stable fire.
100% loss.
Devasting Tragedy.
Overkill.
Obliteration.
Close to home. Emotionally/psychologically/socially.
“Coincidental” direct personal hit that wipes out the competition.
The competing hobby or activity that is.
The one that JD’s children loved and enjoyed but that wasn’t waterskiing.

No marina fire that I’ve heard of in the area recently to impair FD’s relentlessly forcing the kids to waterski for hours on end. But every damn horse they loved. Gone.

The waterski hobby suited FD, the cyborg husband. You get to stand on top of something, walk on water almost, pulled along behind someone’s boat, be the star, look good, just maintain that tight hold on the rope, maintain your balance, maintain your control, or force someone else to try to avoid the wake when you drive the boat. Either way, he’s got the rope as tight as he wants it. He’s in control. He can speed up faster than the kids are ready for or slow down suddenly and sink them or criticize them for missing a turn. It’s not independence or interdependence, like horseback riding. It’s not cooperative. It’s controlling.

Your relationship with your skis is not like your relationship with your horse or like that between horse and rider. A horse is a beautiful living thing. And, like children or a wife, can have its own personality and free will and wild spirit and growth and changes and evolving maturing trust and relationship, which is why some folks are drawn to horses and riding and children and wives, while others despise them or look only to break them down and control them. Or tan their hides.

If you love something (or someone), set it free.

If you don’t, control it.

If you can’t, destroy it.

Reminder to anyone who may have missed this in MSM or upthread, MT’s resume includes work with stables, including as I recall in the UAE, as a riding instructor and therapy horse trainer. Does anyone know if she or her daughter rode or worked at the stable where JD’s kids did their riding? The stable where all the horses and the barn burned in a fire?

MT may not be very stable, but she sure knew her way around them.

And something tells me the both of them — MT and FD — knew more than a little bit about insurance fraud as well as either how to make an accident not look like an accident or how to compromise or implicate witnesses to coerce silence or a conspiracy. Not to rule out evidence tampering.

But just, you know, such bad things happened to this family over and over in the course of just a decade.

It seems pretty clear from recent events that FD had MT and others doing a lot of his dirty work. As an upthread poster mentioned, he’d not put it past FD to use MT as a tool.

JD & her 5 kids were the competition. MT & FD liked to win at competitions.

I am praying MT & FD lose everything.

This is not a competition.

I am praying for peace and healing for the Farber family, for sweet loving Jennifer, and for her brave mom and sister and for her beautiful devastated children and all who loved her and who love them.

Prayers also for the searchers, the jurors, the coroner, the courts, the officers, the prosecutors, the friends, neighbors, survivors, K9s, and all the innocents suffering from the senseless and immense hardships and heartache of the losses inflicted by the horrible Fotis evil.

With sociopaths, even if they don’t really want you, even if they are cheating on and lying to you and slandering, controlling, and undermining you, they demand you prove to them that they come first to you. No one is allowed to come before them. Especially not your or their children. Jennifer’s blog posts were heartbreaking. She tried so hard to love and nurture and protect everyone. But Fotis was unmerciful and he was (is) such as selfish @ssh*le, he made it impossible.

He has broken every heart but his own. You can’t break what never existed. What is already gone.

He’ll be soon forgotten. Jennifer will always live on. And justice will be done.

Amazing post, thank you! Needs to be a sticky somewhere on this thread.

There are heated water things that are in some stalls but it is probably cost prohibitive for many. But I mean, pipes freeze in houses that are way more insulated than a barn. Barns aren’t really insulated at all.

I kind of have questions about the barn burning story. The poster here said all the kids ride and they all had horses that they were close to at that barn, and that they all died. There are 5 kids... but articles said only 3 of the horses that died were privately owned and the rest were lesson horses. Do we even have confirmation that they owned any of the horses? If we have evidence of them owning some of the horses that died, please disregard this post!

Kids get very very attached to their lesson horses. We half leased our pony to my daughters trainer because he was brilliant in lessons. The 3 kids that rode him once a week all considered him their horse, their best friend, they all adored him, and all of them were as destroyed over his sudden death as my daughter was.

I guess my point is that posters here are outright accusing FD and MT of murdering 24 horses and we have no evidence that his kids even owned the horses. We have plenty of stuff to accuse them of that adding stuff we haven’t confirmed seems horrible. Some day all of these kids could read this stuff and I think reading that their dad burned up their ponies is going to add to these kids’ trauma. Or on the off chance that MT didn’t do anything but clean up, her daughter may read this some day and think maybe her mom did this.

Re the 30 bags of stuff: it could include journals, diaries, financial records, legal documents, weapon/s, jewelry, receipts, medical records, paperwork, safety deposit box keys, passport/s, lovenotes, photographs, medications, Rx bottles, mislabeled or tainted items (if, for instance, FD or MT had committed an earlier break in and planted evidence or altered medication or personal care items FD knew were used only by JD for the purpose of poisoning JD, and anything that may have had their prints on it or been potentially inculpatory or especially prized by JD, FD would want to remove, mutilate, cash in, or destroy.

It may have been the original plan to stage or conduct a break in, kidnapping/ransom, or make it look like one of same or hope for it not to look like anything and make her seem crazy and paranoid, but she returned home at a time when they wrongly believed she was heading straight into NYC after dropping off the kids at school, and they panicked, subdued her, and removed her from the scene.

It’s possible they thought she was dead or was unable to regain consciousness but she later came to and started banging on the inside of wherever they parked/hid her, leading to the dogs and neighbors noting the early morning noise while FD and MT were back at JD’s house rushing to clean up as much as they could as an upthread poster theorized they’s always assumed they would not have to worry about anyone disturbing them or coming around that day.

I’m reminded of a couple cases. One perhaps I may have confused for two. An Exxon ?CFO? Or ?COO? or VP was iirc kidnapped from his driveway in Florian Park, NJ and taken hostage by masked men later claiming to be from some kind of rainbow warriors anti fossil fuel environmental group. They held the guy in a storage unit in sumer time and had injured him when he resisted and a scuffle ensued in the exec’s driveway. The gentleman died from lack of medical care and dehydration while still locked in the storage unit. The kidnappers were a father and son, the father the fmr head of security for Exxon HQ in FP, NJ. The wife turned state’s evidence to avoid jail time and the others gave up the location of the body (deep in the dense scrubby bush of the mammoth South Jersey Pine Barrens) in exchange for a reduced sentence also iirc. Think this was Fall 1991 or Spring 1992. About that time.

So maybe the upthread poster was right that JD may have still been alive when removed from her NC rental house. I hope she left every bit of evidence every where she could and so hope that police finds everything that they are looking for.

It’s possible they thought she was dead or was unable to regain consciousness but she later came to and started banging on the inside of wherever they parked/hid her, leading to the dogs and neighbors noting the early morning noise while FD and MT were back at JD’s house rushing to clean up as much as they could as an upthread poster theorized they’s always assumed they would not have to worry about anyone disturbing them or coming around that day.
The banging was heard only the next morning, not the day of the attack. There's not way they were back at JD's.

Does MT also have any poison ivy rashes? If not, she could still have been there with him, but maybe didn't touch/handle any foliage. Would there necessarily be poison ivy in all locations (e.g. in the woods behind houses)?

It may have been the original plan to stage or conduct a break in, kidnapping/ransom, or make it look like one of same or hope for it not to look like anything and make her seem crazy and paranoid, but she returned home at a time when they wrongly believed she was heading straight into NYC after dropping off the kids at school, and they panicked, subdued her, and removed her from the scene.
They didn't have nearly as much to gain from a lesser crime like a break in (still risky) and I doubt they knew her schedule for that particular day.

@SuperTmo you make many excellent, well stated, and compassionate points about potential perhaps even likely painful collateral impacts on victims of the barn fire, a great many of them children, including yours and JD’s, and the parents, trainers, and and caregivers for the children and horses with whom the form close bonds, whether or not the simply take lessons, lease, or part own and help support and maintain these animals much like family members.
I am sorry for your and your daughter and trainer’s loss of your horses and I apologize from my overly accusatory and passionate tone repeatedly emphasizing my theory.

I will endeavor to proceed more carefully and sensitively with my theories and accusations, especially where basically I have nothing here apart from my theories and speculation, magnified by a lot of anger at FD for what it seems clear he has been doing and has done to harm JD in so many ways. But even this remains in large part a theory, so I will try in the future to be more mindful and to tone it down considerably.

I again apologize. The last thing I wanted was to cause these children or families in the face of such pain just more suffering.

Thank you for reaching out to me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member