Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the 30 bags of stuff: it could include journals, diaries, financial records, legal documents, weapon/s, jewelry, receipts, medical records, paperwork, safety deposit box keys, passport/s, lovenotes, photographs, medications, Rx bottles, mislabeled or tainted items (if, for instance, FD or MT had committed an earlier break in and planted evidence or altered medication or personal care items FD knew were used only by JD for the purpose of poisoning JD, and anything that may have had their prints on it or been potentially inculpatory or especially prized by JD, FD would want to remove, mutilate, cash in, or destroy.
I think once they had a bloody scene to worry about, they would not bother taking everything but a kitchen sink with them.

@SuperTmo you make many excellent, well stated, and compassionate points about potential perhaps even likely painful collateral impacts on victims of the barn fire, a great many of them children, including yours and JD’s, and the parents, trainers, and and caregivers for the children and horses with whom the form close bonds, whether or not the simply take lessons, lease, or part own and help support and maintain these animals much like family members.
I am sorry for your and your daughter and trainer’s loss of your horses and I apologize from my overly accusatory and passionate tone repeatedly emphasizing my theory.

I will endeavor to proceed more carefully and sensitively with my theories and accusations, especially where basically I have nothing here apart from my theories and speculation, magnified by a lot of anger at FD for what it seems clear he has been doing and has done to harm JD in so many ways. But even this remains in large part a theory, so I will try in the future to be more mindful and to tone it down considerably.

I again apologize. The last thing I wanted was to cause these children or families in the face of such pain just more suffering.

Thank you for reaching out to me on this.

Oh gosh, I am sorry. Just to clarify, our horse did not die in this fire. He died very suddenly here in WA. Sorry if that wasn’t clear, I see how you thought that! I tried to edit my post but it is too late. That part of my post was just to illustrate that the kids may well have been close to horses that died, but that doesn’t mean they own them.

I hope you don’t feel like I was targeting you with my post. I meant just in general that we don’t even know if that person was a real teacher. Some of the things they said didn’t align with other things. A little bit of fact checking and comparing articles makes it seem unlikely that they owned the horses so accusing them of burning down a barn full of horses for insurance money seems a bit over the top. Again not directed at you or anyone in particular.

Ultimately I just feel like there are so many legit things to accuse these people of and discussing crimes we know they for sure did or had something to do with, that accusing them of stuff it is clear they didn’t have anything to do with just seems wrong. The grandma getting ran over = a really reasonable thing to question. The horses, not so much.

All MOO and anyone can post what they want but I just wanted to point out the discrepancies in what the teacher posted here and what the facts seem to be.

I think once they had a bloody scene to worry about, they would not bother taking everything but a kitchen sink with them.

LOL reading that post, I was reminded of myself on moving day, throwing all sorts of left over random junk into trash bags just to get done packing. It’s a good theory but I tend to agree that they just wanted to GTFO of there.

LOL reading that post, I was reminded of myself on moving day, throwing all sorts of left over random junk into trash bags just to get done packing. It’s a good theory but I tend to agree that they just wanted to GTFO of there.
My next-door neighbors moved out last week. I let them borrow my recycling bin because they'd filled up theirs. They threw out a LOT of stuff over the 5-6 weeks it took them to pack everything up, but I'm pretty sure they didn't throw out 30 bags of stuff even in one week.
FD and MT must have put just a few things in each bag so that if any one of the bags was opened, it wouldn't look like the contents were the result of cleaning up a murder scene. Too bad (for them) that they were caught on camera. In almost every case I follow, the perp does at least one really bizarre thing, and disposing of 30 bags of bloody evidence in broad daylight is the thing in this case.

I'm doubting that Jennifer's body is in MIRA. Dismembering a body is time consuming and messy. The body would also have an odor. While it could be done, it seems like a lot to do and risky, creating a lot of forensic evidence that would be hard to fully get rid of in such a short period of time. I could be wrong, but I think a grave was probably dug in a remote area before the crime. JMO.
That seems plausible to me.

From that same article “Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.”

This is great news!!! It means the evidence is still there somewhere!

I also think the poison ivy points towards disposal of the body somewhere in the woods and not in the garbage.

Because of FD's rash, LE probably are seeking areas where 'poison ivy' grows, in the vicinity that FD could reach in the time frames, they have available.
MOO.

Because of FD's rash, LE probably are seeking areas where 'poison ivy' grows, in the vicinity that FD could reach in the time frames, they have available.
MOO.
To do that would be insane here in CT. In the available time frames, he pretty much could've been anywhere in the state, and poison ivy is extremely common here. Wander into the vast majority of wooded areas and you'll find some. There's no way they'd waste resources on that.

MOO

With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO
We can't assume that all of the bags were only from the crime scene at the garage. They transported the body somewhere, in some vehicle. Also, there is the two hours at Mt. Spring in the afternoon that we don't know what he/they were doing. We also have to assume that the body and some number of bags were moved from the crime scene to the Mt. Spring home. So.......
The bags were the small bathroom wastebasket size bags. Easy to fill up 3o, a towel would fill one. This wasn't his house so he may have grabbed the first roll of bags he found, unless he came prepared.
There were a number of bags filled at the crime scene, remember that early reports said blood was found in the house too. There could have been throw rugs or mats on the floor.
Whether it was tracked in or there were droplets, there would have been more towels or paper towels to clean that.
He probably washed his hands and face at least in her house so he didn't go back up the highway covered in blood.
There would be towels used to wipe down everything he thought he may have touched since he wouldn't be able to leave any finger prints. He had no reason to ever be at that house.
He transported the body somewhere in some vehicle and that would have to be wiped clean.
If he took her to Mt. Spring property or wherever and buried her, there would be clothes and a tarp etc. covered with dirt that would have to be discarded. Obviously, if he dismembered her, depending on where he did it there would be more bags of blood clean up.
He went back to JC late in the afternoon and cleaned up, there would be additional bags of towels and clothes there.
And, that is just him if MT was involved then there were bags of her clothing etc.
Also, I am not clear on whether there were 30 bags or 30 stops. If, he lifted a dumpster lid and found it full and moved to another, did that count as a bag or a stop?
And thats all I got.

Last edited:
To do that would be insane here in CT. In the available time frames, he pretty much could've been anywhere in the state, and poison ivy is extremely common here. Wander into the vast majority of wooded areas and you'll find some. There's no way they'd waste resources on that.

MOO
How likely would he come in physical contact with poison ivy in his day to day life? Is he a hiker? Maybe the rash is a sign that some of the clues in this case could be hidden in the woods.

How likely would he come in physical contact with poison ivy in his day to day life? Is he a hiker? Maybe the rash is a sign that some of the clues in this case could be hidden in the woods.
Poison ivy grows everywhere easily here in Connecticut. I live in the middle of a town and I am forever removing it from my flower beds. I don't think he would have to go into the woods although if he had prepared a grave a week earlier for instance, he could have contracted it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woods behind her house or his wasn't full of it.

We can't assume that all of the bags were only from the crime scene at the garage.
Agreed.
The bags were the small bathroom wastebasket size bags. Easy to fill up 3o, a towel would fill one. This wasn't his house so he may have grabbed the first roll of bags he found, unless he came prepared.
Do we have a confirmation of the bag size? I tend to believe that he came prepared. IMO he intentionally put evidence in smaller bags and did it in the afternoon. If he also put her body parts in bags, 30 bags doesn't seem excessive any more.
Also, I am not clear on whether there were 30 bags or 30 stops. If, he lifted a dumpster lid and found it full and moved to another, did that count as a bag or a stop?
I think the articles stated 30 stops. We don't know how many dumps he made.

Agreed.

Do we have a confirmation of the bag size? I tend to believe that he came prepared. IMO he intentionally put evidence in smaller bags and did it in the afternoon. If he also put her body parts in bags, 30 bags doesn't seem excessive any more.

I think the articles stated 30 stops. We don't know how many dumps he made.
You are right. I should have said IF the bags are bathroom wastebasket size.

What if JD had poison ivy and it transferred to him from her clothes or while she was fighting him off
I know it’s unlikely saw it on Columbo
I know from personal experience, as being highly allergic to poison ivy that the oils can remain on garden gloves, gardening shoes etc. for many months. I highly doubt that oils on her clothes or skin could transfer to him and have a significant effect unless he was highly allergic. Also, in view of his activities that day, I am sure he washed and washed his hands etc. so I think that Colombo had a good story line in the clothes to clothes scenario. MOO MOO

Well its certainly been hard to keep up with this thread. But thanks to everyone for the frequent updates and posts of news articles. I hope she is found soon and justice served. I also hope that both of those charged see the full punishment of the law.

I have one quick query re LE knowing the blood contamination in the garage and on the sponges and cloths was from JD. How do police determine that when the person is missing? Would her physicians have blood samples? Would they be able to ascertain her DNA from close relatives like a parent or child?

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Dulos’ problems — splashed all over the local and national media — have already spawned at least one “vulture offer” from a buyer for one of Dulos’ properties that is for sale at 80 Mountain Spring Road, the sight of intense police searching in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

“I was asked to put an offer in at significantly below the list price, less than half,” said Rob Giuffria, managing broker at Tea Leaf Realty in West Hartford and a longtime agent for upscale homes. “They know what has happened. They haven’t been in it. But they like the pictures they’ve seen, and they’ve driven by it.”

The renovated 1926 Tudor estate was listed for $3 million

A week or so ago, a “Sold” sign appeared on one of the lots, but the town clerk in Farmington hasn’t registered a sale.

In that same area, Fore Group Inc. completed two of three houses on Olcott Way, each selling for $1.6 million in 2016. Fore Group sold the third lot in February to powerful and politically-connected construction company owner James Manafort Jr. for $250,000, at a loss to the $283,000 Fore paid in 2013, property records show.

More at link

I disagree because KK cleaned up the blood to the point LE missed finding it until the Berreth's pointed it out. She tossed a tooth she claimed she found. She tossed all the bloody evidence she claimed she found. LE found the blood evidence on their own in JD's case. And they also began to work it the same day JD disappeared. That is a real advantage.

Holding someone without bond based on what a mistress told LE which was then repeated to the Judge ....and convicting them of first degree murder are two completely separate things. PF's mom will have plenty to say about KK and it won't be positive, imo. I don't have anything positive to say about KK and I've never met her. She had her own motive for wanting KB dead and so does JT. Both of these women were involved up to their fake eyelashes.

JMO

Who is JT?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads