Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he spoke with FD prior to this interview but before being brought on as his attorney. Had the police even said it was a homicide investigation at that point??

Pattis' associate met FD at the jail on Friday night to "officially" take on the case. The attorney who represented FD at the bail hearing was only representing him for that hearing.

Pattis knows that he has to take control of the narrative about his client. So, I think lots of "information" will be put out by this lawyer.

ETA: corrected lawyer's name.

Last edited:
I wonder if he spoke with FD prior to this interview but before being brought on as his attorney. Had the police even said it was a homicide investigation at that point??
I saw him on two news shows right before he got the case and he seemed to be pitching for it. He is still claiming there is no proof of homicide, trying out his defense. Without a body, he will keep that up. I think he's one of the sleaziest lawyers I've seen, even worse because he lies to himself, and uses his education to rationalize his sleazy choices and lust for publicity. It is a perfect match for Dulos; two self-congratulatory con artists. And I know some people praise a lawyer who takes on the most evil for money and publicity, all about how our system depends on it, but much as I believe in the right to a good defense, I cannot respect this guy. His choices are morally bankrupt.

For nearly two decades, Dulos moved easily among those who could afford the multimillion-dollar homes he built along Avon Mountain and other locales. By all accounts, he saw a good deal of success, winning praise from both customers and industry colleagues. But a Courant review of court and real estate records show, more recently, a clear picture of a business in trouble.
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

MOO: I think that FD is extremely narcissistic and could not cope with the idea that he was on the verge of people finding out that he was an imposter among the other millionaires... he so desperately wanted to be one.

I think his motto was something along the lines of “fake it till you make it,” and after getting propped up the first time by his father in law, he stopped trying. Instead he designed all these houses to be just to his specs and I think it was part of his fake millionaire mindset. He just wanted a ton of nice things.

I think he, in his delusional mind, expected cash from JD’s death, from gaining custody and control of the kids’ inheritance. At a minimum, he at least expected for her mother to release him from the lawsuits after seeing he was now a single dad to a whole lot of kids. And if she didn’t, no big, he’d just pay it off with the kids’ money. Again, MOO, but he lived in a different realit inside his head.

Narcissists hate being found out. He couldn’t cope with the feeling that everyone would realize his business failed and it only existed because he got money from her dad and then stiffed her mom for the loan. He probably didn’t want it known that he wasn’t wealthy or successful.

I am sure he was asked about when and how he came into contact with poison ivy. I wonder what his reply was. Hard to think clearly when you really need to scratch an itch, but can't, because you are in cuffs...poor guy.

Bahaha! I imagine him spitting on his itches to wet them and then blowing on them to try and cool them off a bit.

I saw him on two news shows right before he got the case and he seemed to be pitching for it. He is still claiming there is no proof of homicide, trying out his defense. Without a body, he will keep that up. I think he's one of the sleaziest lawyers I've seen, even worse because he lies to himself, and uses his education to rationalize his sleazy choices and lust for publicity. It is a perfect match for Dulos; two self-congratulatory con artists. And I know some people praise a lawyer who takes on the most evil for money and publicity, all about how our system depends on it, but much as I believe in the right to a good defense, I cannot respect this guy. His choices are morally bankrupt.

If he was saying there is no homicide I wonder how he’ll reconcile that with the statement someone quoted above about there’s a body out there and it will tell a story. “Well I never said HER BODY was out there!”

All MOO: What you said about as long as there is no body he’ll keep that up is spot on, and this is why I am leaning toward MT knowing 1) exactly where JD is; 2) was fully involved in the pre-planning, the clean up, and possibly everything in between; and 3) is trying to pretend she has no idea and hasn’t been honest with the cops about everything. FD isn’t the only one that needs there to be no body found.

I think it behooves MT to let that body linger as long as possible so that evidence rots away. But any deal she made maybe includes some clause like if any evidence turns up that shows you were less than honest, this deal is over. Since she knows her part is more than what she told LE, she will pretend she doesn’t know where the body is so that enough time passes. She thinks she can get away with that since her lawyer probably told her that she can only be pinned with discarding evidence at this point. I bet her lawyer counseled her on what to say to minimize her part and divert all blame onto FD.

This article says 3 horses were privately owned:

24 horses die in Connecticut barn fire

And this article lists the owner of two of them:

Simsbury Investigator: Fire That Killed 24 Horses May Have Started In Electrical Outlet

I question the accuracy of the former teacher’s post.
Hi all, I had no idea that this horse story would blow up on here the way it did... I only mentioned it to point out how this family and these children have endured multiple incomprehensible tragedies in their young lives. Honestly, it never once even crossed my mind that FD had anything to do with the fire. I do not think that he did. I also never suggested that they owned any of the horses, I just said that they rode them. As another poster pointed out, children form close bonds with the horse that they regularly ride, whether they own the horse or not. Loss is loss.

Police return to Hartford trash plant Saturday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
On Thursday, Troconis met with Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo and state police detectives at Bowman’s law offices. Sources said she didn’t give them any information that could help them find Jennifer Dulos. It was unclear why they brought her to Farmington on Friday.

At the trash-to-energy plant, state police did recover some of the material Fotis Dulos allegedly discarded in Hartford. Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.

BBM - I have been absent a bit this weekend but this is the first I am reading about this. Also, “Trial by innuendo has convicted my client,” Pattis said Saturday. “We will opt for a trial by jury.” :rolleyes:

You have to be allergic to poison ivy to get the rash. If MT was not allergic she could be touched by the plant and still have zero rash. If allergic, as you age every time you get an outbreak it gets worse and worse. This has happened to me. It is brutal. And as stated earlier you need steroids to knock it out. Trust me he is suffering.

What does MOO and MSM stand for?

Police return to Hartford trash plant Saturday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
On Thursday, Troconis met with Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo and state police detectives at Bowman’s law offices. Sources said she didn’t give them any information that could help them find Jennifer Dulos. It was unclear why they brought her to Farmington on Friday.

At the trash-to-energy plant, state police did recover some of the material Fotis Dulos allegedly discarded in Hartford. Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.

BBM - I have been absent a bit this weekend but this is the first I am reading about this. Also, “Trial by innuendo has convicted my client,” Pattis said Saturday. “We will opt for a trial by jury.” :rolleyes:
That's definitely the first I've seen of either of those facts. The first is upsetting, but also explains the lack of breaking news. :(

You have to be allergic to poison ivy to get the rash. If MT was not allergic she could be touched by the plant and still have zero rash. If allergic, as you age every time you get an outbreak it gets worse and worse. This has happened to me. It is brutal. And as stated earlier you need steroids to knock it out. Trust me he is suffering.

MOO = My opinion only
MSM = Main stream media

My Opinion Only and Main Stream Media.

If he was saying there is no homicide I wonder how he’ll reconcile that with the statement someone quoted above about there’s a body out there and it will tell a story. “Well I never said HER BODY was out there!”

All MOO: What you said about as long as there is no body he’ll keep that up is spot on, and this is why I am leaning toward MT knowing 1) exactly where JD is; 2) was fully involved in the pre-planning, the clean up, and possibly everything in between; and 3) is trying to pretend she has no idea and hasn’t been honest with the cops about everything. FD isn’t the only one that needs there to be no body found.

I think it behooves MT to let that body linger as long as possible so that evidence rots away. But any deal she made maybe includes some clause like if any evidence turns up that shows you were less than honest, this deal is over. Since she knows her part is more than what she told LE, she will pretend she doesn’t know where the body is so that enough time passes. She thinks she can get away with that since her lawyer probably told her that she can only be pinned with discarding evidence at this point. I bet her lawyer counseled her on what to say to minimize her part and divert all blame onto FD.

I’m guessing he is leaving it open to an “accident” of some sort. Uhhmmmm... no sir!! .... nobody will buy that. Nobody.

MOO means my opinion only
MSM means main stream media

In that same area, Fore Group Inc. completed two of three houses on Olcott Way . . . . . Fore Group sold the third lot in February to powerful and politically-connected construction company owner James Manafort Jr. for $250,000, at a loss to the $283,000 Fore paid in 2013, property records show.

Any relation to Paul Manafort? *That* Paul Manafort?

If MT had poison ivy, LE would know. Taking people into custody means a body search and documentation. By the time they were booked a rash would have shown up.

I did notice MT’s perp walk from the jail post bail posting. No shoelaces. And, iirc, different sneaks from the red once with laces worn on her inbound leg.

Were the red keds seized I wonder? Not surprised the exit shoes were unstrung.

No sense this courtroom gallery blowing kiss woman was ever intending self-harm.

It may be she is disappeared nevertheless. Dead wo/men tell no tales.

Will she be the body to be found somewhere in Connecticut, the body with a story to tell, as Pattis floated in his teaser reel?

I am happy today for the fact of poison ivy. Much as it is the bane of my garden life, so let it be theirs.

Protector of woods dark and deep, fruit for the hungry birds, traps for the unwary, it sticks to your skin as a scarlet wound, it oils your clothes.

Out damn spot. Leaves of three.

At least two are going down now.

It is possible there will be more.

No waterskiis in foxholes.

A keeper he is not.

Hi all, I had no idea that this horse story would blow up on here the way it did... I only mentioned it to point out how this family and these children have endured multiple incomprehensible tragedies in their young lives. Honestly, it never once even crossed my mind that FD had anything to do with the fire. I do not think that he did. I also never suggested that they owned any of the horses, I just said that they rode them. As another poster pointed out, children form close bonds with the horse that they regularly ride, whether they own the horse or not. Loss is loss.

Welcome to WS!!! So appreciate your input.

You’ve just experienced what is known as “a trip down the rabbit hole”.

I certainly did not take your post to imply a connection between the horse fire and FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member