Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next-door neighbors moved out last week. I let them borrow my recycling bin because they'd filled up theirs. They threw out a LOT of stuff over the 5-6 weeks it took them to pack everything up, but I'm pretty sure they didn't throw out 30 bags of stuff even in one week.
FD and MT must have put just a few things in each bag so that if any one of the bags was opened, it wouldn't look like the contents were the result of cleaning up a murder scene. Too bad (for them) that they were caught on camera. In almost every case I follow, the perp does at least one really bizarre thing, and disposing of 30 bags of bloody evidence in broad daylight is the thing in this case.

I think so too. I think while the number of bags is big, the bags themselves were small, maybe the kind you use for bathroom trash? So only a handful of items in a single bag, they're easy to pick up and dump (so even MT could do it). Maybe they were purposefully small so no one would notice they were dumping anything? (Which isn't logical considering they dumped 30 bags in one area and were probably noticed because of that + caught on camera... but we know they're not the sharpest people.)

But if you add one small bag per dumpster it's easier to hide than one large bag? Maybe they also considered the possible smell? So instead of one possibly smelly dumpster you have a whole street?

I think filling 30 bags is not that hard, if there was a lot of blood to clean up, which we know there was... We possibly have MT + FD + JD bloody clothes, cleaning rags and sponges, maybe a few extra things like cleaning supplies, etc. Very easy to fill up 30 bags if each bag is 2.5-5 gallons, the kind you'd put in a bathroom let's say.

MOO, just thinking here...

This guy doesn’t appear to have anybody left in his orbit who will put $50,000 up to get him out of the Bridgeport Correctional Center. What this says to me is that he has burnt a lot of bridges. His extended family in Greece could do it, but they haven’t, and he doesn’t appear to have a close circle of friends who would do it. Nobody’s going to come out of the woodwork to bail him out.

I guess I must have missed this but do we know what family he has left in Greece? Are they wealthy? His mom was living in the US, his father is dead, that's what I know.

To me he doesn't seem like a guy who would share money or give someone access to his money unless he absolutely had too... I also doubt he has money left.

So maybe his family can't help him, maybe they don't know he has been arrested, maybe they just don't care. He could be the black psycho sheep of the family and they're happy to get rid of him?

I guess I must have missed this but do we know what family he has left in Greece? Are they wealthy? His mom was living in the US, his father is dead, that's what I know.

To me he doesn't seem like a guy who would share money or give someone access to his money unless he absolutely had too... I also doubt he has money left.

So maybe his family can't help him, maybe they don't know he has been arrested, maybe they just don't care. He could be the black psycho sheep of the family and they're happy to get rid of him?
FD has a sister, who is 13 years older than him and is an architect.
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

FD has a sister, who is 13 years older than him and is an architect.
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Also sounds like he may have some contacts in Greece...but they don't seem to be bailing him out. JMO, but it seems like everyone wants to keep their distance so far.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Dulos has attracted some investors for the 80 Mountain Spring development. They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn’t be reached.

Curious if MT has poison ivy too. And, they wouldn’t know this because she’s sprung

They may know whether she does or not. I would be willing to bet that investigators are keeping a very close watch on her every move. And although she could have it now and not have been showing signs of it then, we know she met with them for several hours just three days ago.

Waiting to see how he is going to spin this...

“There is a body somewhere in Connecticut, and that body will tell a story,” Pattis told WSFB when interviewed as a legal expert about the Dulos case before taking Fotis Dulos on as a client.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Norm Pattis has experience with this type of case
Is it likely that this sleazeball attorney would have pitched himself to FD? Not sure how that works.
I remember the Navin case. What the bleep is in the water here in Connecticut? At least in that case we know that while the perpetrators' motives were money, they were completely drug-addled.

Agreed.

Do we have a confirmation of the bag size? I tend to believe that he came prepared. IMO he intentionally put evidence in smaller bags and did it in the afternoon. If he also put her body parts in bags, 30 bags doesn't seem excessive any more.

I think the articles stated 30 stops. We don't know how many dumps he made.

In terms of the arrest warrant it states he was seen with garbage bags. It doesn’t say how big or what color. I think that eliminates the shopping bag size bags, but just based off of the range I have in my house, it could be any size between 8-45 gallons for garbage bags.

I think so too. I think while the number of bags is big, the bags themselves were small, maybe the kind you use for bathroom trash? So only a handful of items in a single bag, they're easy to pick up and dump (so even MT could do it). Maybe they were purposefully small so no one would notice they were dumping anything? (Which isn't logical considering they dumped 30 bags in one area and were probably noticed because of that + caught on camera... but we know they're not the sharpest people.)

But if you add one small bag per dumpster it's easier to hide than one large bag? Maybe they also considered the possible smell? So instead of one possibly smelly dumpster you have a whole street?

I think filling 30 bags is not that hard, if there was a lot of blood to clean up, which we know there was... We possibly have MT + FD + JD bloody clothes, cleaning rags and sponges, maybe a few extra things like cleaning supplies, etc. Very easy to fill up 30 bags if each bag is 2.5-5 gallons, the kind you'd put in a bathroom let's say.

MOO, just thinking here...

See my thought on stinky bags was that one or two items in a bag won’t smell nearly as bad as a bunch. Someone may not even notice the smell of a small chunk of body if there were body parts in the bags (I don’t think there were).

For nearly two decades, Dulos moved easily among those who could afford the multimillion-dollar homes he built along Avon Mountain and other locales. By all accounts, he saw a good deal of success, winning praise from both customers and industry colleagues. But a Courant review of court and real estate records show, more recently, a clear picture of a business in trouble.
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Waiting to see how he is going to spin this...

“There is a body somewhere in Connecticut, and that body will tell a story,” Pattis told WSFB when interviewed as a legal expert about the Dulos case before taking Fotis Dulos on as a client.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Norm Pattis has experience with this type of case

I wonder if he spoke with FD prior to this interview but before being brought on as his attorney. Had the police even said it was a homicide investigation at that point??

Is it likely that this sleazeball attorney would have pitched himself to FD? Not sure how that works.
I remember the Navin case. What the bleep is in the water here in Connecticut? At least in that case we know that while the perpetrators' motives were money, they were completely drug-addled.
I believe I read that he was doing this pro bono. He has to be getting something out of this...notoriety, exposure is my guess, so I would assume he contacted FD. With all the evidence that seems to be pointing to FD, this is not a case that an attorney would want try to right some wrong.

MOO

His poison ivy was identified when he was booked, so I am sure if she has it it was identified then too.

I am sure he was asked about when and how he came into contact with poison ivy. I wonder what his reply was. Hard to think clearly when you really need to scratch an itch, but can't, because you are in cuffs...poor guy.

I had a wicked case of poison ivy. It started on my arms and by itching I transferred it to nearly every part of my body (including places I could not itch like my inner ears). It took several modes of treatment to eradicate it over 4 months. I was put on steroids and every ointment available in prescription. I was miserable for months. I can’t imagine having my hands cuffed behind me for any period of time without being able to itch. Hoping FD’s isn’t feeling so itchy during his cuffed walks through jail or worse, his cuffed rides to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty