Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Connecticut Mom's Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Appear Before Judge; Search Continues For Jennifer Dulos
CBS2’s Tony Aiello was in the courthouse on Monday and offered specific details about the intense investigation that is underway. Fotis Dulos and Troconis are charged with tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. Police tracked Fotis Dulos’ cellphone and based on that uncovered surveillance video, which allegedly shows him leaving various items around Hartford, Conn., in trash containers. Those items were then analyzed by police and tested positive for Jennifer Dulos’ blood, Aiello reported.

Fotis Dulos and Troconis are also accused of obfuscating the lettering on a license plate, perhaps so they wouldn’t be tracked as they drove around, Aiello reported.

On Sunday night, another vigil was held for Jennifer Dulos at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in New Canaan.

She was in the midst of a bitter divorce and custody battle with her estranged husband when she went missing on May 24. Police believe she was last seen dropping off her five kids at New Canaan Country School that morning. Later that night, they found her empty car near Waveny Park.

Estranged husband Fotis Dulos & girlfriend Michelle Troconis were just arraigned in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. The judge kept both bonds at $500,000 despite requests from their attorneys to lower bond. @News12CT

8:29 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Just put conditions on any bond release. It must be posted at the courthouse, passports must be surrendered, and both must submit to GPS monitoring. @News12CT

8:30 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Attorney for Troconis is Andrew Bowman
. He says she will post bond today. Attorney for Fotis Dulos is Gene Riccio. Riccio says he doesn’t think Dulos will post bond today. @News12CT

8:31 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

One another note: case was transferred to Stamford, which is typical for more serious crimes. If Fotis Dulos doesn’t post bond today, he will have to do so at the courthouse in Stamford and there must be a bond hearing there beforehand. @News12CT

8:34 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, who is also charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence is being represented by Westport Attorney Andrew Bowman. Her parents are in courthouse awaiting her arraignment.

6:37 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Courtroom cleared of all other cases and both attorneys are back in court so expect arraignment of Dulos and Troconis to begin soon.

7:48 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Looks like Fotis Dulos will be arraigned first as his attorney Eugene Riccio is at the defense table. Riccio is no stranger to high profile cases he represented Kyle Navin, the Easton man convicted of killing his parents.

7:55 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

In short@court appearance fotis Dulos says nothing snd jusge keeps bond at 500k. Prosecutor tells judge that state “expects more charges to be filed” in this case

8:21 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Fotis Dulos will likely not make bail today according to his attorney Eugene Riccio. Will be ordered to wear GPS if he does case transferred to Stamford for 6/11

8:23 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV now14 minutes ago

Warrant says police recovered clothing and kitchen sponges with blood stains which match Jennifer Dulos. Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis accused of dumping items in Hartford.

D8JqJMJWkAA4erv.jpg

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

BREAKING: arrest warrant says Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis disposed of items that tested positive for traces of Jennifer Dulos’s blood. Also accused of altering license plates. @CBSNewYork

D8Ji4E3WsAACkYd.jpg

3 replies 11 retweets 11 likes

BREAKING: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend Michelle Troconis arrested on tampering charges as @NewCanaanPolice continue search for missing mom of five #JenniferDulos @CBSNewYork CBSNewYork

D8ESSLKX4AEip6k.jpg

D8ESSLKWsAAH-2-.jpg

2 replies 4 retweets 7 likes

This case is dedicated to discussion about a missing and presumed murdered victim, Jennifer Dulos. You may discuss specific court documents that relate to the issues between the couple, but generalized bashing of the judge is not allowed, and the courts and/or legal system are not the subject of this discussion. Please stay on topic or face possible temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ETA: Also please note that long, personal anecdotes derail the conversation and make it all about you instead of the case at hand. Such posts are off topic and will be removed at moderator discretion.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

FD could have gotten in over his head w/someone who didn't want their dealings (financial and otherwise) to be revealed in a custody hearing (imagine that it was something JD was going to expose). Mystery person murders JD and leaves behind quite a mess that FD and MT clean up. The license plates? Maybe FD had been planning to use them to abscond w/the kids to Greece, to get away from the threatening individual. I don't believe this, it's just a thought going off of the 3rd person idea. That is the only way I can make sense of a 3rd person being involved and not having been exposed yet. FD seems so typically cut from the psychopathic cloth that this is unlikely to me, I think he played out one of his sick revenge fantasies on his kind and unassuming wife. I mean, the garage door was open? She let her guard down for some reason, he was playing her. It really sucks.
Yes, but I'm not feeling the 3rd party murderer theory. I'll be happy to eat my hat if I'm wrong! FD wanted to take care of the little wife all himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What time are FD an MT on schedule for the courthouse tomorrow?
What is everyone's opinion at this point on how Tuesday will go?
What I'd like to see happen tomorrow:
FD pleads not guilty, FD posts bond and is released from jail, LE arrests FD on murder charges,
FD returns to jail.

What likely will happen:
FD pleads not guilty, lawyer asks for reducing bail and is denied, FD returns to jail.

I don't know where he would get the money for bail if he hasn't received any to date.

jmo

Was FD broke? So broke he can't meet his bail despite his lifestyle of grandeur? I think so.

But legit paper broke doesn't mean no cash. It looks like his MO is to look out for himself and not his wife or family. Construction involves building subcontractors and exchange of money for services. For some reason, FD seemed to be not be good at what he did, with multiple houses on the market (overbudget, overpriced?). It is possible that he schemed with contractors to overbill in exchange for cash kickbacks. Just speculating, but there are ways in his line of work to get a cash bankroll that is not available for bail money, but is for other endeavors.

FD pleads not guilty, FD posts bond and is released from jail, LE arrests FD on murder charges,
FD returns to jail.

What likely will happen:
FD pleads not guilty, lawyer asks for reducing bail and is denied, FD returns to jail.

I don't know where he would get the money for bail if he hasn't received any to date.

jmo
Haaaaa, I agree.

It sure would be nice if he was released, only to be immediately arrested for murder. That ain’t gonna happen though.

I also agree on what is likely to happen; status quo.

Was FD broke? So broke he can't meet his bail despite his lifestyle of grandeur? I think so.

But legit paper broke doesn't mean no cash. It looks like his MO is to look out for himself and not his wife or family. Construction involves building subcontractors and exchange of money for services. For some reason, FD seemed to be not be good at what he did, with multiple houses on the market (overbudget, overpriced?). It is possible that he schemed with contractors to overbill in exchange for cash kickbacks. Just speculating, but there are ways in his line of work to get a cash bankroll that is not available for bail money, but is for other endeavors.
I agree. He can't suddenly produce cash, especially since his MIL is suing him for non-payment. So if bail money shows up, I think will be "given." I keep thinking a family member in Greece will send money (which could be FD's own money) to help out.

But...nuthin'.

jmo

Why was he even given the right to have bail?
Because he’s only been charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution.

I think everyone can agree that he did way more than that (murder), but until those charges are filed, he’s eligible for bond.

Atleast they made it so high that he hasn’t yet been able to take advantage of it.

FD returns to jail.

What likely will happen:

jmo
I think his lawyer will front it for him. JMO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Yes, but I'm not feeling the 3rd party murderer theory. I'll be happy to eat my hat if I'm wrong! FD wanted to take care of the little wife all himself.

I don't believe that is true because FD is a gold-digging coward. I do believe this case is headed toward a murder charge whether he actually did it or not. He a narcissistic playboy who doesn't dirty his hands because he knows there is always someone else who is willing to do anything for money.

I think this is premeditated murder that has been long in the making. The clean-up of the blood was so it wouldn't stain the garage concrete so LE would believe JD just decided to leave on her own. If that was the case, there would be no legal reason to not turn over the children to him for his supervised visitation that weekend. Cops would consider it a civil divorce case and not criminal. I'm also betting he had no clue that JD and the children were already planning a weekend in NYC. The friends and grandmother's quick thinking of reporting it, providing LE access to the house and hiring security for the kids thwarted his plan. That's why the bloody items LE recovered after he and MT disposed of them are so critical to the prosecution.

In court documents, FD made a point of emphasizing JD was on medication. He was setting this up months ago. He and MT spent their sweet time cleaning up and disposing of the clean-up materials because they knew JD's body was already hidden by whomever killed her.

I look forward to court tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll learn more.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member