Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattis repeatedly mentioned the 'custody dispute' while in front of the judge/public today - claiming the custody case was 'leaning his way' - and why would he use this as a motive to kill JD?... he suggests. He even mentions 'recent facts about her mental health have come to light' that he won't elaborate but are known.... (disgraceful)

IMO Pattis will continue to use 'custody dispute' angle - because its emotional, hotly debatable and extremely distracting for any jury, the msm and public opinion at large... But WE know FDs motive was NOT CUSTODY.

Pattis is going to drag poor JD through the mud here and the kids too... and has already started to pepper the landscape with notions that JD was unfit.

By sensationalizing DULOS VS DULOS .... He will divert attention away from FD true financial motive... I pray the defense is ready - bc Pattis seems to be.

I worry and pray for JD.

I sincerely hope this Judge is aware of Josh Powell and we don't see a repeat. IMO. If she affirms her prior order (Saturday/Sunday supervised) I will not be happy at all.

As horrible as that case was, this one doesn’t have similar dynamics in play.

I’m not worried about that happening here.

CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks to everyone who contributed the tweets from the 2 hearings today. End result - FD is out on bail with a GPS monitor and restricted radius and the Judge won't rule on Mom's Motion to Intervene in custody matter - found out FD has an IRA (or 401K depending on who is talking) and that they have his DNA mixed with her blood on a faucet in her home. anything else? oh yes, he was at the JD house Wednesday 5/22 - apparently outside and he didn't want to go inside so his DNA wouldn't be found. All from twitter today.

IF innocent until proven guilty truly is applied.....then, FD should be allowed, at the very least, monitored communication with his children. UNLESS, Meehan can demonstrate it would be harmful. The older twins are 13. Surely, they would know if FD was at their home the Wed. before their mom went missing. Unless, they weren't there for some reason.

The judge made no decision Tuesday and will issue a written order on the attempt by Jennifer Dulos’ mother to intervene in the divorce case. Jennifer’s lawyer wanted to question Fotis Dulos but he invoked his Fifth Amendment right to not testify
David Owens (@daowens) on Twitter
I'm soooo hoping for murder charges soon...before the judge rules on this custody case. And, it would be great if the charge were made before FD gets comfy outside of jail.

Fingers crossed LE is ready soon!

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members