Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if perhaps LE has found bone fragments @ MIRA? It would fuel further searching, and any attempt at retrieving DNA would be more difficult. Would also explain why they aren’t searching the whole of CT. Trying to fit the pieces together in order to make sense (and probably ease my own desire to obtain justice for those kids).

MT is without sleeves in the video of her walking oput of lawyers office on Thursday She had a dark colored thick bracelet on her right arm (left arm - bare). We can see the bracelet when she does the 'hair flip' on her way out, maybe someone can dissect the image. IMO that's not what I would expect to be considered a love-bangle etched 'Dulos'.

Thank you for digging that up. It's not quite what I had envisioned, either.

• Roger Susanin (@RogerSusanin) on Twitter

yN1BN_xU_x96.jpg
EXCLUSIVE: Hours after bonding out of jail Fotis Dulos returns to the Avon hotel where he was arrested. One of his attorneys tells Channel 3 Eyewitness News he needed to stop off to grab a few of his possessions before spending the night at his Farmington home.

0:33

UYXOx58Jm1fyuV-b
Where we last saw MT!

I was wondering if perhaps LE has found bone fragments @ MIRA? It would fuel further searching, and any attempt at retrieving DNA would be more difficult. Would also explain why they aren’t searching the whole of CT. Trying to fit the pieces together in order to make sense (and probably ease my own desire to obtain justice for those kids).
It hasn't been released that they have, but it was definitely leaked that they're looking for bone fragments, yes. At this point, there is clearly a reason they're still putting resources into MIRA, whether it be they found something, MT told them something, or they have no better leads.

Most garage doors in the area have key pads along with the remote. If FD was at the house on Wednesday he could have easily changed the code on one of the three doors not typically used. You just push a button on the device, it’s like pairing a Bluetooth. Not sure if code changes are trackable...

Welcome Dmcp, with your first post.:):):)
It appears that you may be a local, knowing about garage doors in the area, so further news about the area will be great.
Would there be Police presence, near FD's home now, making sure he doesn't run, even having an ankle bracelet that may be removed?

Last edited:

Could not agree more! We often prescribe medications that are considered antipsychotics as augmenting agents to other meds for many different reasons. For example, low-dose Abilify, a atypical generation antipsychotic, is often added to augment antidepressants so they work "better". Seroquel, another atypical antipsychotic, is often prescribed simply for insomnia that fails to respond to firstline interventions. And the list goes on... To make a long story short, many more so-called antipsychotics are prescribed for other reasons than for genuine psychosis.

In my opinion, she may have experienced trouble sleeping and/or anxiety. I know it would if i was in her shoes. Coping skills work up to a certain degree, but she appeared to have lived in constant fear and worry. That takes a toll eventually! She may have developed symptoms of PTSD. And who knows, it may not even be true that she was on meds or could have just been a "as needed" prescription that she only took when absolutely everything else failed.

I don't believe these 2 (PD and MT) AT ALL... and feel absolutely ticked off that they are both out on bond... i did NOT see this coming....

MOO.
She probably needed all the meds she could get her hands on to endure living with that *advertiser censored* as long as she did.

what about "i found a lot of bloody stuff and didn't want the children to see it and thought i should throw them away to spare them the embarrassment/horror of their moms' suicide" ? Honestly, I can't think of anything else and I hope they aren't reading here and I just gave them this idea - yikes.
Except the part where suicide victims aren't ordinarily capable of disposing of their own bodies.

I know none of us are happy FD bonded out of jail. I have to look at it from this perspective: he is a controlling, abusive, manipulative, arrogant dictator! He’s the one that tells us how,when,what,why and where. Now he is basically wearing an uncomfortable lowjack on his ankle. Not allowed to contact his shady sidepiece, MT, can’t leave the state, in all likelihood will have no access or very little access to his children. There is not a damn thing he can do about it and I hope it that it bothers him so much his eyes twitch uncontrollably.

We know what Pattis will do and it will be to trash JD. But I’m thinking this will be a horrible strategy. I think people are tired of court jester like attorneys and lets face it FD and his paramour don’t cut a sympathetic pair. He used JD and her family for money. He threatened, harassed and ultimately ended JDs life. No amount of legal smarts and strategy is going to confuse a jury looking at a picture of JDs winsome hopeful smile and the fact that her five babies are now motherless.

I am also impressed with how the prosecution did not react to Pattis. Just a shot across the bow about FDs DNA mixed with JDs on the faucet in her home (a place he should never be). I want murder charges like we all do but I want them to build a steady, thorough and complete case, they had like 200+ tips and surveillance/camera videos that they are still sifting through. They are going to need to dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s because Pattis is good whether I like him personally or not is irrelevant. He’s good and so they need to build their best possible case. And I believe they will.

Twitter

MISSING MOTHER CASE: "We don't know where Jennifer is. We don't think the state knows where she is. We think this bond and these arrests were an attempt to pit the two of them, Ms. Troconis and Mr. Dulos against one another..." -Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos' attorney

Duh! But, also because they committed a crime. Left that teeny bit out.

Yes. It makes no sense. "They wanted to frame these two for a crime they didn't commit so they tried to pit them against each other."

Well if they didn't commit a crime what could they possibly divulge to the state?

Welcome Dmcp, with your first post.:):):)
It appears that you may be a local, knowing about garage doors in the area, so further news about the area will be great.
Would there be Police presence, near FD's home now, making sure he doesn't run, even having an ankle bracelet that may be removed?
Thanks for the welcome! I’m in NC not Farmington so I’m not sure about that. Happy to try to answer any questions about the events in NC.

It hasn't been released that they have, but it was definitely leaked that they're looking for bone fragments, yes. At this point, there is clearly a reason they're still putting resources into MIRA, whether it be they found something, MT told them something, or they have no better leads.

Are they still there searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member