Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably needed all the meds she could get her hands on to endure living with that *advertiser censored* as long as she did.

If Pattis is going to present JD as a psychotic crazy woman on all sorts of meds, and that she attacked him or whatever spin he comes up with, it's going to backfire big time. There are plenty of documents attesting to the fact that FD was abusive in the extreme, and there will be plenty of witnesses who will describe JF as a devoted mother and kind decent person, not the insane individual that FD attempted to portray her as. Just listening to Pattis in court today, yes he might be very good, but he's super aggressive and blusters on, and if I were on the jury I'd find him offensive. That the prosecutor is calm and measured will only emphasize Pattis' hot headed demeanor.

If Pattis is going to present JD as a psychotic crazy woman on all sorts of meds, and that she attacked him or whatever spin he comes up with, it's going to backfire big time. There are plenty of documents attesting to the fact that FD was abusive in the extreme, and there will be plenty of witnesses who will describe JF as a devoted mother and kind decent person, not the insane individual that FD attempted to portray her as. Just listening to Pattis in court today, yes he might be very good, but he's super aggressive and blusters on, and if I were on the jury I'd find him offensive. That the prosecutor is calm and measured will only emphasize Pattis' hot headed demeanor.

I felt the same about Jose Baez. Smarmy as can be. But people liked him. The jury smiled broadly at him, apparently.

Family of Jennifer Dulos release statement

The family of Jennifer Dulos, missing #NewCanaan mother of 5, released a statement Tuesday night along with a new photo, hours after Jennifer’s estranged husband, Fotis, left court after posting bond --> (link: http://via.fox61.com/8vEUK) via.fox61.com/8vEUK

Oh. Bless their souls. She was such a beautiful lady. Like from the inside out. You can see it in her eyes.

I'm so sad for her kids. Poor babies. Needing and missing their mama.

I

Matthew Campbell (@mgmcampbell) on Twitter

·
2m

Exclusive: Fotis Dulos shops at Avon grocery store after posting bond, doesn’t answer questions. #wfsb

0:17

cLCxMRo-mDEGMP-k

why does the reporter keep posting photos of random cars along with a description that doesn't match? there's no grocery store, no Fotis in this shot

Family of Jennifer Dulos release statement

The family of Jennifer Dulos, missing #NewCanaan mother of 5, released a statement Tuesday night along with a new photo, hours after Jennifer’s estranged husband, Fotis, left court after posting bond --> (link: http://via.fox61.com/8vEUK) via.fox61.com/8vEUK
Snipped from article
“..She has sole physical custody and has devoted her full energies to their care and happiness.”

Imo a direct strike back at the 50/50 custody statement by FD attorney yet done with class and a loving hand toward the children IMO - well done Mom

Eta spelling

Most garage doors in the area have key pads along with the remote. If FD was at the house on Wednesday he could have easily changed the code on one of the three doors not typically used. You just push a button on the device, it’s like pairing a Bluetooth. Not sure if code changes are trackable...

Can you do that to anyone’s garage door?

2E6D13C6-782A-4F14-B907-4EFF597650F5.jpeg From WFSB.com

However, Fotis' Attorney Norm Pattis released his client's alibi in court.

"We've been able to account for Mr. Dulos' whereabouts with independent evidence for almost all of that time, including an early morning meeting at a his home with an attorney," Pattis said.

He also told the judge his client received a call from Greece, and that Troconis was with him in and out of the Farmington home.

——————————————————
Yeah, I hear you good buddy. Almost all of that time...
Like I said on page three of the thread it’s trash JD time and try to now say self defense. Cuz almost all of that time isn’t gonna cut it. I mean MT had an alibi. Not sure what it is but the police and prosecution are aware of it and I guess trust it. Not so much with old Fotis there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879