Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, called the wife’s claims fanciful “Really? It sound like she read the stories about the Jennifer Dulos disappearance and wanted her 15 minutes of fame," Pattis said Wednesday. "That’s just ridiculous.”

NP has never watched Strangers on a Train

It kind of reminded me of NP reading the plot summary for Gone Girl and wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant.

Jarring plot point at BBM ... since when does FD pay for anything? JMO.
I was so busy noting the "fifteen minutes of fame" comment by Pattis that I missed this little nugget, AT!

Witticisms abound in Dulosville!

Well...FD in his words knows what he’s done and what he hasn’t done. Maybe NP should ask FD before whining to the press and public at large about the evidence.
He’s aware that video footage shows it’s the same Raptor? Based on markings listed in the Arrest Warrant. NP is aware that the male seen on camera in Hartford on Albany Avenue dumping bags of trash is the same male seen getting mail at 4 Jefferson Crossing after the trashbin odyssey of stupidity? Pattis is aware that both MTs phone and FDs phone were also pinging along Albany Avenue at the same time a male resembling FD driving a black Ford Svt Raptor carrying a passenger resembling MT? Right?

It’s not LE’s fault and the State’s fault that your client isn’t as smart as he is. It’s not anyone’s fault he got caught. It’s your clients fault and it’s not the State’s responsibility to prove he isn’t all that bright. That’s your responsibility, NP. So NP will try to attack the EE now? Or MT and some random guy? Or blame JD and say it’s self defense?

The Gone Girl stuff is pretty much a non-starter. The public won’t believe it was self defense. And the public won’t believe FD is framed. Tell your client to get used to wearing orange and a view from behind bars. While you still have this lemon of a case and a client.

I was so busy noting the "fifteen minutes of fame" comment by Pattis that I missed this little nugget, AT!

Witticisms abound in Dulosville!
So right. Funny how everyone reads the same thing and has different take aways! Someone focused on paying and I was focused on the word 'abruptly' as yet another example of impluse control issues that FD appears to have.

FD couldn't even be bothered with social chitchat to finish the meal after it was determined the person wasn't doing what he wanted so he tossed down the cash/credit card, paid and then ditched her.

Think I'm going to need a new list of FD "Hair Flip" Moments! We've had a bunch!

The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant.

Jarring plot point at BBM ... since when does FD pay for anything? JMO.

Five days before JD disappeared? Is that correct?

If we believe that there is some good in every person, no matter how small, perhaps he is feeling remorse for what he’s done to those kids and their mom. MOO.
Remorse is very unlikely. Regret for being sloppy...absolutely. Not everybody has good in them. The character disordered will certainly do some good things for people. But it is always to call in debt somewhere down the road. They don't care at all what they have done. But when someone like GF or JD calls in their chips for what is legal or right, these people are outraged. They can con you out of everything but don't you dare ever call them on it.

Remorse is very unlikely. Regret for being sloppy...absolutely. Not everybody has good in them. The character disordered will certainly do some good things for people. But it is always to call in debt somewhere down the road. They don't care at all what they have done. But when someone like GF or JD calls in their chips for what is legal or right, these people are outraged. They can con you out of everything but don't you dare ever call them on it.

I know that’s true. I must have been overcome by the heat.

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting but I have caught up with all of the threads. This latest story is a jaw dropper.

Even though I know it’s not very possible for him to do so, I think FD will try to run for the Greek hills.

Does anyone know what came of MT’s deposition??? Was that supposed to be today??? Thanks!!!

Welcome! There was no deposition today. She will get it scheduled through the normal short calendar process.
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting but I have caught up with all of the threads. This latest story is a jaw dropper.

Even though I know it’s not very possible for him to do so, I think FD will try to run for the Greek hills.

Does anyone know what came of MT’s deposition??? Was that supposed to be today??? Thanks!!!

I wonder though if she had to be wearing the shirt. It sounds like the items in the bag were the direct result of a cleanup operation. Maybe whoever was doing the cleanup grabbed something close at hand to swab up and a gym bag or old clothes were conviently located in the garage?

This clean up operation has not seemed well planned from the beginning IMO so maybe this shirt was just another mistake in a long line of mistakes made by the 'clean up crew'?
MOO
The statement said, IIRC, it is the shirt she was believed to have been wearing on the 24th

He spins like a broken record. IMO Pattis is sounding desperate. Whining about the video images and “pure speculation” regarding items stained with JDs blood. I am really hoping for new charges soon...as soon as LE is ready.

BTW, hi everyone! Been busy with family/work stuff but will have plenty of time to post this weekend and looking forward to it!

LE has collected a lot of evidence. Very damning evidence.
We have missed you!

Ok, everyone, does it seem to you like it does to me to be very non-coincidental that all of this has come tumbling out all of a sudden today? It feels like when you let the horses out of the starting gate when they’ve been getting prepared for so long and are ready to show what they can do...MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969