Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For @afitzy:

In my opinion only (wink, wink) this is 585 Deercliff Road. It is literally across the street and one property over from the entrance to 4 JC. I did not see a trailer but I didn't drive up onto the property as I wasn't as brave in the beginning of this escapade as I was later on. I bet the neighbors love looking at the porta potty and dumpster sitting right there by the side of the road when they drive by.

Can something be put in those stone pillar things?

Its tough to know what to think about the knife and pillow story as the post someone did about the inconsistencies in the story are real issues I think.

I'd love to believe LE has found a murder weapon in this case but it seems improbable as finding that knife was like a needle in the haystack. But I just keep thinking about the quality of the CCTV along that stretch and thinking maybe LE did find the needle in the haystack. IDK.

The thing though is that HC reporting is generally solid and maybe the reporter wanted to be first on the story when in reality in might have made sense to wait and then report the better story vs being first? Again, IDK.

IDK all reporters are different. HC is clearly going for being the first to report IMO in this Dulos case. Maybe the writer of the article will do a follow up to clarify and maybe LE will have found "Fudge" and the knife. That can't have been an easy story to research as the writer says he spent alot of time on Albany.

Will just have to hang on and see. MOO

It's so hard for legit media like The Courant to compete with the Daily Mail for first shot at a story since the DM is more than willing to fluff things up or outright lie.

The knife/homeless man/Fudge story would be a risky one for any paper with a reputation to maintain as no one is going to forget it when all is said and done. Too sensational.

A Hartford man may have found a knife linked to the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos in the trash — and then traded it away

Trigger Alert:

In reading this article the other day I have to admit being curious about the story surrounding the knife allegedly found in a trash can near the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue. What kind of knife was found and where was it found? The descriptive words in the article didn't immediately seem understandable although fishing knife seemed easy to understand but the game referred to in the article of "four fingers" meant nothing.

Knife found near the Jamaican Bakery where the plates were dumped by FD and nearer to Garden Avenue:

Google Maps

I couldn't find reference to a game called "four fingers" but I did find one for "five fingers" as a drinking game. After watching the video I think I simply prefer to pay for a shot at a bar vs play this game!

Quotes from article:

"He then picked up the knife, which he described as being about the size of a fishing knife or a knife that might be used to play a game called “four fingers.” [BBM] He said he couldn’t remember if there was any blood on it. The man said he put the pillow back into the trash can, but took the knife".

“I put the knife in my pocket for some reason. I was thinking stupid. I was on that crack. I wanted a hit so bad I went looking for somebody to sell me some crack,” the man said.

"He ended up on Homestead Avenue and says he made a deal with a guy he called Fudge".

“Fudge gave me a $5 piece of crack, and then I gave him the knife, and that’s the last I saw of it,” he said.

"A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife".

The game:
Are You Gutsy Enough To Try This HORRIFYING Bar Game For A Free Shot?

Trigger Alert:

Urban Dictionary: Stabhand

Possible Knives:
Bass Pro Shops® XPS Professional-Grade Fillet Kit : Cabela's

Wüsthof Classic Fish Fillet Knife

Was the knife something that was simply grabbed during an altercation in the kitchen or was it a preplanned aspect of a plan to kill JD? I still wonder if the blood splatter noted in the arrest warrant would best be considered from blunt force trauma rather than knife wounds? IDK. But it seems like the entire clean up aspect of the 'brutal attack' in the JD garage was filled with miscalculations and frankly errors such as being caught on cameras on Albany Ave. Could the attack have started in the garage and moved to the kitchen and that is where the knife was grabbed? Or did the attacker come to the JD residence with a knife prepared to kill JD?

Still trying to puzzle this all out....curious what others think...

MOO
I think people would be very surprised about how blood, and how much blood, is transferred during a stabbing death. It is extremely messy. The use of the word splatter would seem to imply blunt force, but depending on where the blood ended up, it could splatter with a well-placed knife wound. A quick, forceful knife assault, which successfully hits a targeted/vulnerable area, could even result in splatters on the ceiling of the garage.

IMO the knife came with FD, because it is described as a fish knife and why would JD have one of those in her home? Did FD fish? Because if he did, he could have been quite skillful with a knife. From LE's description of the garage, it would seem a weapon that resulted in numerous blood splatters was used. I suspect our theories are not far off the mark.

@afitzy

Again, in my opinion only (haha) this the entrance to 4 JC. He has no trespassing signs and plastic chains everywhere. I was surprised just how close it was to the Avon town line, like 50 feet or less. I took a video but it won't let me download it due to size.

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_184822832_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190805_184822832_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20190805_185307683_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20190805_185307683_BURST001.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20190805_184827807_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190805_184827807_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20190805_184948003_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190805_184948003_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20190805_184931180_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190805_184931180_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20190805_185315202_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190805_185315202_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Buckle up IMO for this one:

Alex Jones and Fotis Dulos: The CT attorney who connects them

Quotes from article:

“I fight for people’s rights. In the Jones case I believe deeply in freedom of speech and I am concerned about emerging tendencies in the law to eliminate what we perceive to be hate speech,” the New Haven-based attorney said during a recent interview. “In Mr. Dulos’ case he’s been accused of, he’s suspected of a vicious crime and I defend people.”

MOO

Not ALL people—just the big-name/big-money kinds. MOO.

Its been quite a few days on the news front. Shocking even. Still processing so much of what has been revealed in the 2 civil suit court documents (GF and KM).

KM was revealed as was his STBX who allegedly seemed to be living in fear of her alcohol fueled partner who now appears willing to ditch a relationship reconciliation over a $300 bill from Macy's.

I also have been thinking about the suspects in the tampering and hindering case too, FD and MT.

Can you imagine being either of these people right now?

The legal journey on tampering/hindering hasn't even really taken off yet. Can you imagine if further charges are brought by the State and other player/s are named? FD is sitting in 4Jx for a little bit longer and then where will he go? He seems to be lighting a personal litigation bonfire and throwing himself on the pyre IMO. Horrific to watch this happen to anyone, even someone who seems to have acted so poorly for such a long period of time and been such a poor husband and father as evidenced by the Family Court documents.

Its early days in this process and FD/FORE appears to have been imploding for nearly 2 years as FD ransaked the cash. I hope GF obtains justice on principle here with FORE as I'm sure the money isn't significant to her in the greater scheme of things. I just wish GF peace but I don't think she will be seeing it anytime soon unfortunately. Other than the money FD has stockpiled from FORE he doesn't have a viable ongoing business as he torched it all in what appears to be a fit of rage at JD and her family. Why? Who does this? Why leave yourself nothing and no future?

KM as a character is hard to believe. Professional credentials and life seeming to go up in smoke like FD due to a divorce? This is a person with children who depend on their father for support. Again, no words for anything we have read in the HC article about this man and the allegations against him.

Still not sure what to make of all this. Its a mess.

MOO

I'm furious that FD can't be served using the anklet as a locator.

He is, for all practical purposes, under the watch of LE.

The court should be able to serve him as surely as if he was sitting in a jail cell. Mad MOO!
Someone should send that article to the Judge in the criminal case that made the pronouncement that, "...the ankle bracelets will work".

Rome/Athens is burning Judge and the State Marshall can't find your suspect to serve him in the KM case. Is the States Atty paying attention either here?

I think we are going to have to call this case, "Only in CT". MOO

4JC offered as a sex pad
Crowbars and gas cans
AND: FD was trying to get KM and his wife/STBX to go on a vacation to....Greece!

Court filing: Fotis Dulos offered house as sex pad to help mend lawyer’s marriage

No one would believe this if it were in a novel.

KM and FD were certainly both willing to get rid of their expensive wives and the nasty court filings for financial disclosure.

No wonder LE has been silent. This is a "shack of cards" that keeps getting seedier and seedier. I'm beyond shocked...it's Connecticut's own Peyton Place.

Its been quite a few days on the news front. Shocking even. Still processing so much of what has been revealed in the 2 civil suit court documents (GF and KM).

KM was revealed as was his STBX who allegedly seemed to be living in fear of her alcohol fueled partner who now appears willing to ditch a relationship reconciliation over a $300 bill from Macy's.

I also have been thinking about the suspects in the tampering and hindering case too, FD and MT.

Can you imagine being either of these people right now?

The legal journey on tampering/hindering hasn't even really taken off yet. Can you imagine if further charges are brought by the State and other player/s are named? FD is sitting in 4Jx for a little bit longer and then where will he go? He seems to be lighting a personal litigation bonfire and throwing himself on the pyre IMO. Horrific to watch this happen to anyone, even someone who seems to have acted so poorly for such a long period of time and been such a poor husband and father as evidenced by the Family Court documents.

Its early days in this process and FD/FORE appears to have been imploding for nearly 2 years as FD ransaked the cash. I hope GF obtains justice on principle here with FORE as I'm sure the money isn't significant to her in the greater scheme of things. I just wish GF peace but I don't think she will be seeing it anytime soon unfortunately. Other than the money FD has stockpiled from FORE he doesn't have a viable ongoing business as he torched it all in what appears to be a fit of rage at JD and her family. Why? Who does this? Why leave yourself nothing and no future?

KM as a character is hard to believe. Professional credentials and life seeming to go up in smoke like FD due to a divorce? This is a person with children who depend on their father for support. Again, no words for anything we have read in the HC article about this man and the allegations against him.

Still not sure what to make of all this. Its a mess.

MOO
I agree it's a total mess and surprisingly little is being reported in the media, but hopefully it's because LE is making no comments anymore on their investigation, and the media outlets are waiting for something legitimate to come from them.

I thought it was waaaayyyy cool in the motion from GF's lawyers where they refer to the criminal charges against FD, and how he may not be around in the near future to answer to all these other suits! They left no stone unturned and seemed to be calling FD and FORE to the carpet on every little thing they could think of. Whomever(s) wrote that are worth their weight in gold!!

As far as Kreepster KM and FD being in cahoots in the worst most despicable way and all they've been up to, I'm having trouble even fitting yet another twist to this already twisted tale into my brain, guess I will have to sleep on it.

^^^MOO.

@afitzy

In my opinion only this is 80 Mountain Spring Road. There was no traler anywhere that I could see. I got brave enough to drive up onto the property and it was just eerily secluded and quite and take a look at what I found around the back. The garage area is completely hiddened and only visable after driving around the side of the house, so a truck could have been parked there or pulled inside the garage to say unload something and go totally unnoticed. Also someone could walk right up and enter property from the back.

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_190917594_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_190917594_HDR.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20190805_190915089_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_190915089_HDR.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190805_190948848_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_190948848_HDR.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20190805_191035735.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191035735.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190805_191017545.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191017545.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20190805_190929705_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_190929705_HDR.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20190805_191147673_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191147673_HDR.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20190805_191007715.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191007715.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20190805_190938998.jpg
    IMG_20190805_190938998.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20190805_191051045.jpg
    IMG_20190805_191051045.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 71
For @afitzy:

In my opinion only (wink, wink) this is 585 Deercliff Road. It is literally across the street and one property over from the entrance to 4 JC. I did not see a trailer but I didn't drive up onto the property as I wasn't as brave in the beginning of this escapade as I was later on. I bet the neighbors love looking at the porta potty and dumpster sitting right there by the side of the road when they drive by.

Brava! You are a total trooper for doing this! Thank you.

So interesting as I didn't expect to see a new house here as my recollection was that what was there before was a 70s era shake covered rambler. The RE listing said there are 4 acres there so maybe the shake covered rambler is still there someplace. Its also strange as the RE listing still is showing the property as build to suit? Maybe he split the lots? I admit to being confused.

I wonder when he built this and what money did he use? I'm not seeing the house you took pictures of on google street view which looks to be from 2013 period. So this must have been done fairly recently. I wonder why he did it given the other unsold houses in Farmington?

I'm confused as I don't think this is the way FD has it even listed on the FORE website:

585 Deercliff Road - Fore Group Inc.

Does anyone understand this?

For @afitzy:

OUTSTANDING WORK! Thanks...for sharing with us.

Unless:
1. The homeless man can describe the knife for an artist or choose it from a photo layout and there is video of him pulling it out of the can.
(If there are other can-searchers they'll be shown too.)
2. The knife drawing/photo is shown to the housekeeper and/or the children and they recognize it from their kitchen or garage.
Then I think we've got ourselves a little circumstantial tidbit! Call me an optimist! MOO
Definitely call me the pessimist!! But happy to play! I’ll one-up you here:
Pre- your # 1. FD is seen in the video placing the knife in the trash can which he then covers with a dripping wet pillow and no one goes anywhere near said can, until DD comes into the frame!!

@afitzy

Again, in my opinion only (haha) this the entrance to 4 JC. He has no trespassing signs and plastic chains everywhere. I was surprised just how close it was to the Avon town line, like 50 feet or less. I took a video but it won't let me download it due to size.

Thanks for this view of 4Jx as looking on google maps makes the distance between the properties look greater I think. But they really are close together as your pictures so brilliantly show.

Can you see a way that FD could have evaded LE view by staying at 585 Deercliff? Or keeping a vehicle at 585 Deercliff and going out the back of 4Jx to get there and then zipping off to NC?

I am still shocked that a new house is on that property. FORE website doesn't show it at all the way your pictures show it too. Why would his website not be updated? Why would he put money into yet another large house?

MOO

@afitzy
In my opinion only this is Scott's Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue with the garbage can in front...sorry for the sun glare.
So so interesting. So thats the can! I wonder if people that might have been in the bakery might have seen him too? I pictured the can closer to Garden St. and not right in ft of the bakery.

So the person that was dumpster diving was walking down Albany past Garden and towards the bakery when he stopped to look in the dumpster.

Your pictures cleared it up perfectly as I was confused. Can't believe that not one of the press folks published decent photos of Albany so thanks for the close up of the can! The other photos of the bakery were from the first batch of press reports and maybe were taken further away as the press might not have been allowed in close? IDK but you picture makes it easy to understand what was going on with the dumpster diver.

Thank you !

Initially I thought the trash cans would be hard to access with the top on it. But maybe the person was able to lean in a bit and look to see what was inside the dumpster? IDK

Here is HC description:

"In an exclusive interview with The Courant after his release from prison this week on misdemeanor charges of failure to appear and trespassing, the man — still wearing his gray prison garb — said he was walking on Albany Avenue just past Garden Street [BBM] when he reached into a garbage can and saw a pillow".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind