Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@aaron44, I am so curious as to what the scenarios you have played out about the JD Suburban being at Lapham and if you feel comfortable sharing them here?

If you are willing to share I am super curious as to where you are with possibilities. I am now wondering if the JD body was transported from Welles in the JD Suburban? This would leave open the idea of how a suspect could get to Welles and hide (hang out at Irwin or the Winter Club?). Was another person involved that might have dropped the suspect off at Irwin/Winter club and this person then returned to Waveny to await the JD Suburban with the body? Just one of many thoughts but IDK about 2nd person being involved as just a driver.

I just think that the answer is much more simple than anything that has been discussed so far. But I have to admit the JD Suburban at Waveny is the piece of the puzzle that seems to be the odd piece out for lack of a better word. I just wonder if this is the piece that necessitated an accomplice or if this was all doable by a single person?

MOO
Thank you Genieeasy. I meant to say LE with the cell phone search at Waveny.
Each of these scenarios have multiple permutations to be expanded....

1. JD drove her Suburban to the Waveny trail entrance on Lapham Rd alone.
2. JD was alive and a passenger or the driver with someone else in the vehicle when it was dropped off.
3. JD was deceased and in the Suburban when it was dropped off and she was moved to another vehicle.
4. JD was not in the Suburban when it was dropped off on Lapham Rd.

The proximity of Waveny/Lapham Rd to Frogtown/Welles and the Talmadge Hill Train Station being right there adds to many of the next level of scenarios.

Thank you. My sister lives in Darien and takes her dog there often and so of course I grilled her as I was curious about the parked Suburban and she said she’s never seen a car parked on Lapham so I apologize as I am not local.

I went with her during my visit and like a dork I took pictures.

Word on the street is that FD was seen jogging there recently.

MOO

View attachment 197634

Mulch fields on Lapham Rd. across from Waveny Park - picture is deceptive as these piles of mulch are 6+ ft high and when this photo was taken there were 8 long rows of mulch each possibly 400 yds long or longer. IDK exact size of the area but it has to be easily 1/4-1/2 acre in size and is bordered by woods on all 3 sides. There is a chain across the entrance but its not always up.
View attachment 197647

Yikes! While visiting we took the back roads on our drive to Vermont and the whole ride I commented on how there were so many dense, remote areas that one could easily dispose of a body, sadly.

So much overgrowth and areas to pull-off easily that are hidden and isolated it gave me chills.

Thank you Genieeasy. I meant to say LE with the cell phone search at Waveny.
Each of these scenarios have multiple permutations to be expanded....

1. JD drove her Suburban to the Waveny trail entrance on Lapham Rd alone.
2. JD was alive and a passenger or the driver with someone else in the vehicle when it was dropped off.
3. JD was deceased and in the Suburban when it was dropped off and she was moved to another vehicle.
4. JD was not in the Suburban when it was dropped off on Lapham Rd.

The proximity of Waveny/Lapham Rd to Frogtown/Welles and the Talmadge Hill Train Station being right there adds to many of the next level of scenarios.
Thanks for this! Yes, there are a number of routes to Welles. But we also know LE searched Irwin 2x I believe. Wonder if this could have been a drop off or pick up location to provide easy access to Welles?

1 scenario was discussed and debated alot on prior threads I think. General view if I recall was given timing to get to city and holiday traffic that early run wasn't likely. Not impossible though as early on many thought she might have gone for short run to kick off the day and as it wasn't hot, might not have needed to shower immediately.

2. is interesting too and is in line with early idea of kidnapping rather than murder.

3-4 have been discussed on and off in most of the threads. Not sure where it all ended up but I think the view might have been that the Suburban was dropped off to mislead and misdirect that JD had gone for a jog. It cost LE alot of resources early on IMO and I don't think we know what the results from Waveny were and if any phones were ever found as some had speculated about tossed burner phones and/or JD cell phone.

@CTGrammy I don't recall what the pictures we saw of the red truck showed - just remember we had pictures of the red truck sitting in the driveway of one of the houses. To me it would make sense for the EE truck to be sitting in 4Jx as that is were FD office was located. But FD being FD I can see him coming up with some story as to why the truck was moved from 4Jx to 80MS.

Was the normal trade location for the truck at 4Jx or 80 MS? If the normal pick up location wasn't 4Jx, then how does FD explain why the pickup was now being done at 80MS vs 4Jx? Perhaps he said he was just doing some 'clean up' at 80 MS. IDK.

Alot of trades people keep good records of mileage for various reasons. I wonder if EE is one of those folks that knew precisely how many miles he drives and keeps a record?

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how many miles the EE truck moved under your theory?

If he had good records it might explain why he went out and get the atty quickly as he knew his truck might have been driven a good distance, rather than simply sitting in Farmington awaiting his return.

Yes, we have a picture of a red truck parked at 4JC that was obtained by doing a GoogleMap Satellite view of 4JC. I have included it below.

Upon this note, we have speculated that if the red truck in the satellite view is indeed EE's red truck then FD would have to come up with a plausible reason for doing the exchange at 80MS when they may have Usually exchanged at 4JC.

It is possible that FD told EE, that since FD was already at 80MS, could EE just meet him at 80MS to get the Ford Raptor, when they exchanged either earlier in the week or early that Friday morning.

It is possible that EE may have noticed the increased mileage, but that is not the first thing I look at when I have lent my vehicle for various activities and if EE found his truck exactly where he left it parked, then EE may not have even thought to look at the mileage.

Another reason to exchange at 80MS would be so that FD could use that 'ruse' to actually get the keys for the red truck from EE.

If they always made the exchange at 4JC, there would be absolutely no need on FD's part to have the keys to EE's red truck, since FD has several of his own vehicles at his disposal.

I would be more concerned if the fuel level was not accurate.

Of course, FD can manipulate the amount of fuel and I doubt he would know how to manipulate the mileage mechanism.

If the exchange was made at 80MS and EE had to pick up FD at 4JC before exchanging the vehicles back, FD could just say that he decided to get MT to pick him up at 80MS so that he did not need to use EE's red truck to get back home. You know, being the altruistic person that FD is and all.

The question is, why did FD walk 39 minutes home? My theory answers this question for me.

MOO and MOO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.31.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.31.27 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Yes, we have a picture of a red truck parked at 4JC that was obtained by doing a GoogleMap Satellite view of 4JC. I have included it below.

Upon this note, we have speculated that if the red truck in the satellite view is indeed EE's red truck then FD would have to come up with a plausible reason for doing the exchange at 80MS when they may have Usually exchanged at 4JC.

It is possible that FD told EE, that since FD was already at 80MS, could EE just meet him at 80MS to get the Ford Raptor, when they exchanged either earlier in the week or early that Friday morning.

It is possible that EE may have noticed the increased mileage, but that is not the first thing I look at when I have lent my vehicle for various activities and if EE found his truck exactly where he left it parked, then EE may not have even thought to look at the mileage.

Another reason to exchange at 80MS would be so that FD could use that 'ruse' to actually get the keys for the red truck from EE.

If they always made the exchange at 4JC, there would be absolutely no need on FD's part to have the keys to EE's red truck, since FD has several of his own vehicles at his disposal.

Of course, FD can manipulate the amount of fuel and I doubt he would know how to manipulate the mileage mechanism.

If the exchange was made at 80MS and EE had to pick up FD at 4JC before exchanging the vehicles back, FD could just say that he decided to get MT to pick him up at 80MS so that he did not need to use EE's red truck to get back home. You know, being the altruistic person that FD is and all.

The question is, why did FD walk 39 minutes home? My theory answers this question for me.

MOO and MOO
Got it.

So do you think that FD took the EE truck to car wash or did he take the Raptor to the car wash or some other vehicle we aren't aware of as being part of this story?

If it was EE truck that went to car wash then how do you explain a nice clean truck to someone? Or maybe EE always had a nice clean truck so wouldn't notice? IDK

WTNH.com (ABC)

wfsb.com | Eyewitness News (CBS)

NBC Connecticut (NBC)

Samara Abramson (FOX)

FOX 61 (FOX)

Cablevision claims to be local to CT but is out of NJ but perhaps they will send a reporter that will provide coverage via SM as well but I'm not including it as live feed is behind paywall for subscribers.

Just putting this info into the thread as I have no idea how any of the outlets will be covering tomorrow or if NY stations will be present as well. HC and local papers might be there as well so that might be an option for coverage as well.

Got it.

So do you think that FD took the EE truck to car wash or did he take the Raptor to the car wash or some other vehicle we aren't aware of as being part of this story?

If it was EE truck that went to car wash then how do you explain a nice clean truck to someone? Or maybe EE always had a nice clean truck so wouldn't notice? IDK

I think EE's red truck went through the car wash in Avon to wash away any evidence the possible 30+ bags, FedEx box, and the body may have left behind.

Of course, that would mean that FD had to have the truck washed Before EE returned for the vehicle exchange.

I would think that EE's red truck was already clean or FD could have explained it away by saying that he wanted EE to come back to a nice clean truck (altruistic again) and that FD had someone wash the truck, while it was parked at 80MS.

I loved the guy that came and washed our vehicles. He has a big water tank on the back of his truck so that he does not always have to hook up to water in the event there is not a water connection available and this was the case at my husband's office building.

Exactly!

Is this all about revenge on the Farbers? Or is there something more sinister behind the finances and that is why he is fighting tooth and nail to stop disclosure?

If your goal is personal survival IMO you don't do what it seems FD seems to be doing?

Need other POV's here as I am baffled, but I'm a simple minded person I guess. How is FD defining what we are seeing play out as being remotely related to "winning"???????

Its almost as if he is on a personal suicide mission to make sure that nothing that the Farber money was used to build is left intact and he is willing to go down with the ship and be left with nothing.

MOO
I agree with the personal suicide mission characterization of FD's actions. IMO, FD has overextended his credit line to unsavory types (money borrowed here or overseas) and kill or be killed is at play. The properties may have already been over-collateralized 100%, 200%, 300% or more on an already inflated value. Public property records will not have these mortgages/liens recorded as these are not legit (money laundering/loan sharking/FD IOU's). A dark cloud over these properties will remain. Razing the properties and time's passing, like a decade, may be the only way to completely remove the taint. I suspect the actual audience enthralled with FD's sales pitch may soon suspect that traditional East Coast values (and I believe they still exist in some parts of CT): cultivation of reputation, pedigree, ivy league superiority that begins from having one's children admitted to the private schools of New Canaan, are a bit harder to obtain than simply plonking down cash for a mansion. Like The Great Gatsby (but without Gatsby being alright at the end). Reasons that will never be understood by those who still find FD's methods entrancing. I recall one Greek investor named in a much earlier thread who was in for, was it $100k or more? Perhaps FD too was paid a visit by someone with a crowbar and a gas can? Who in their right mind would put down a 5% or 10% deposit? Or provide services in kind for some perceived place in line at the bankruptcy. Any cash money will disappear, "attorney" escrow or no, along with FD. MOO. And more MOO.

MOO and MOO
Just want to point out, that this google satellite photo showing the red truck in the driveway, appears to me IMO to be quite an old photo. If you look across the street you’ll see that 3JC is under construction in the photo, just the foundation being worked on. Real estate records show 3JC finished in 2012 (and 4Jc in 2011) so placing it around that time. That means that EE must have worked for FD since then. Things might have changed a lot since then and especially with regard to the house in NC, back then the work might have been more local (like right across the way) and thus EE parked at 4JC. 80MS wasn’t even in the picture if those dates IMO are correct. So we don’t know that this was the usual routine these days.

Initially when the time stamps and locations were released I assumed FD had the red truck at 4JC, took it to 80MS on the first trip, and then on the return took it to the car wash before returning to 4JC. Timing it would allow, including the drive to the car wash, I believe about 8-9 minutes to be spent at the car wash within the 39 minute window, which sounds about right for that time of day. Whatever the case, LE likely has video footage from MS neighbors quoted in media showing vehicles driving by at the time stamps matching FDs phone. Betting FD threw some wrenches in though to mislead...

Hmmm. It is almost as if the defense already intuits that this line of attack will work against Fotis. It is not as if it is less tasteful than other theories and attacks they have already used.

For Fotis and his team, is the use of "Silver Alert" and its possible implication that she had a disability part of the grand finale, coming when we also find out his "less troubling" reasons for dumping stuff stained with Jennifer's blood and what he knows he did and didn't do and which lawyers were or were not with him? Or is it a third rail they can't touch?

I think it may be that LE took the "Silver Alert" approach so they could start investigating right away without calling it an assault, and hoping Fotis and friends would help look for her, cooperating with a missing person investigation rather than an investigation of a violent attack.

Or, it may be that team Jennifer put their heads together and found a way that LE could start an immediate missing person case.

Yet, it is very consistent with their previous statements that Fotis' team would use that Silver against her.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm. MOO, MOO, MOO.
I think the benefits of the Silver Alert were studied beforehand and pre-planned to be enacted by JD, friends, nanny, and family / GF's lawyers so that if she ever went missing local LE and maybe even the Staties (State Police) would act immediately to hone in on FD.

I think they all (local LE, State Police) had been notified that JD was under duress due to FD's behavior, and that he was a danger to her, and even the children.

So they were able to use her situation and the information they already had to trigger the Silver Alert, which was a vehicle which allowed LE to act right away and not have to wait 48 hours.

Once again, IMO, FD would cut off his own nose to spite his face, and was not considering third parties being in the know and being prepared to act quickly if / when he did something physically to JD.

Well, that's another one of his blind spots that caught him up - the very very short timeframe for JD being reported missing and LE on the case I think caused him to rush a few things a bit, and he got caught.

MOO

Exactly!

Is this all about revenge on the Farbers? Or is there something more sinister behind the finances and that is why he is fighting tooth and nail to stop disclosure?

If your goal is personal survival IMO you don't do what it seems FD seems to be doing?

Need other POV's here as I am baffled, but I'm a simple minded person I guess. How is FD defining what we are seeing play out as being remotely related to "winning"???????

Its almost as if he is on a personal suicide mission to make sure that nothing that the Farber money was used to build is left intact and he is willing to go down with the ship and be left with nothing.

MOO
IMO it is all of that - hate, revenge and something more sinister. It seems that things escalated into becoming more sinister when MT moved in. He is living off of the Farbers , pushes his wife and children out and flaunts the paramour/mistress thing. Something very, very wrong and dangerous going on with FD.

You're right about restraining orders, Hope.
They don't really do a lot to protect a woman and knowing he is finally losing control escalates the abuser's violence.

As a teenager I had to get a butcher knife to make my father drop the knife he held at my mother's neck.
Then he measured how far he had to stay from our house and parked there to intimidate us.
At night he would scratch on the back door just to keep the terror alive.

Finally he just dropped off our radar and only later did we learn he had returned to an earlier wife's home (one he had abandoned with 5 children). Who knows what she went through until he died a few years later but we were glad to be done! (We never found out how he died but, if she shot him, we're not real sorry.)

If FD doesn't go to prison, there will be other women and children who will suffer as his type sure doesn't self-rehabilitate! MT, if you're reading here.....run like the wind, ankle monitor and all!

I am so, so sorry for all you went through as a child, MemPat. I don’t think it’s possible to forget how those kinds of things felt, no matter how much time has passed, and I admire you for working so hard to find justice and help for others who may be in similarly terrifying situations. Take care.

JD received an emergency protection order when she first left 4JC and filed for divorce.

Later, the judge refused to continue that order even though JD clearly expressed her fear as noted in the court records.

Thank you so much for clarifying that! I had forgotten if I ever knew it! Good thing we have such great backup here!

Got it.

No idea with FD but when people I’ve known at work borrowed someone else’s vehicle like a truck to haul something in, they often washed it and filled it up as thanks. I bet that was not the kind of thing FD normally would do so I bet poor EE thought it was weird if he did either one. I get so mad when I think of how FD seemingly wanted to frame that poor guy on top of all the other awful things he did! Bad enough to do the crime but then to go to such lengths to try to frame someone with nothing to do with it? Cold, cold evil. MOO.

Friday, August 9th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – only for *Fotis Dulos (51) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/12/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
6/3/19: Arraignment hearing. Prosecutor tells judge that State expects more charges to be filed in this case. 6/12/19: Bond hearing. Posted bond with conditions. Next pretrial hearing on 8/2.
7/16/19 Update: Fotis’s defense team is planning on filing a motion to discovery of Jennifer’s medical records, as well as a motion to dismiss, by early next week.
7/18/19 Update: FD is being sued by a HVAC company. He’s due on court 8/5.
8/2/19 Update: Hearing postponed to 8/9.
*Michelle Tronconis (44) – Motions hearing from 7/18 continued to 8/19.

In the pic the red truck doesn't seem to have a cover on it but it does look like it may have a very long tool box in it.

Echoes of the Kelsey Berreth murder? It appears in that case that PF transported her body in a tool bag (‘tote’) on the back of his truck.

Wondering now if EE took his tool box with him when he swapped trucks with FD. Also, whether FD had a similarly long tool box and whether it disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member