Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it is all of that - hate, revenge and something more sinister. It seems that things escalated into becoming more sinister when MT moved in. He is living off of the Farbers , pushes his wife and children out and flaunts the paramour/mistress thing. Something very, very wrong and dangerous going on with FD.
I don't know FD, but I can attest, IME, that he LOVED flaunting MT living in his house and living off JD/GF money. Because, you know, he has never done one thing wrong, and even if he did, it's your fault for what you made him do. Because revenge against the people who helped you is a lot of fun for them for some reason. These people philosophy is "I do whatever the @#$% I wanna do". It truly is. It makes them feel powerful to run others into the ground. Yes, it is sinister and sick beyond imagination if you have never experienced it personally. JD was living a nightmare beyond belief. MOO

The question I have is, wouldn't EE have noticed blood on the bags? LE noted that CCTV picked up on the bags being stained with a blood-like substance.

Thank you.

If I forgot to put MOO on that comment, I do so Now. MOO MOO and MOO.

According to FD's Phone Pings info provided by LE:

Fact: LE says that FD's phone traveled from 4JC to 80MS at 1:37 pm on that Friday.

Fact: FD's phone leaves 80MS at 3:38 pm and travels to 4JC arriving at 4:17 pm. This is 39 minutes to travel 2.3 miles?

IMO, FD left EE's truck at 80MS and Walked home, arriving at the above time of 4:17 pm at 4JC.

Fact: Google maps confirms that the distance of these two homes could be Walked in 40 minutes.

IMO, FD Walked this distance in the 39 minutes between the two phone ping locations of 80MS and 4JC.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at 80MS and Walked the 39 minutes home, so that FD could mislead EE and LE into thinking that the Red Truck Never left 80MS that Friday.

IMO, this decision denotes that EE's red truck was left at 80MS by FD, because 80MS is where EE last parked and saw his own red truck.

Fact: FD's phone leaves 4JC at 5:21 pm and travels to 80MS and then arrives back at 4JC at 5:34 pm for a 13 minute round trip.

IMO, at 5:21 pm, EE picked up FD at 4JC and they traveled together to 80MS for the vehicle exchange.

Fact: LE says vehicle swap took place between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm and my vehicle exchange timeline theory fits.

Fact: Google maps denotes that the round trip to 80MS and back to 4JC takes 10 minutes by car/truck and there is 13 minutes between LE's noted phone ping times.

IMO, the additional 3 minutes were used to load the possible 30+ trash bags and the FedEx box of plates, into FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, and Only IMO, FD had EE load the bags onto FD's Ford Raptor, so that EE's fingerprints would be all over the bags and the FedEx box.

IMO, this would not be an odd request by FD, since IMO, FD never lifted a finger when he visited the construction sites in his high end clothing and shoes.

IMO, FD was Setting Up EE as the main plan or as the backup plan and therefore FD Needed EE's fingerprints On those bags.

IMO, FD held on to the altered license plates and possible number of 30+ trash bags for 10+ hours, just so that FD could Set Up EE.

IMO, and Only IMO, EE lives near the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, where FD's 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' occurred with MT on that Friday evening.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found, to fit into his plan of setting up EE.

FD could have just taken the altering tape off the plates and put the plates back where FD had them stored or just thrown them away in any trash receptacle earlier in the day.

Once the Fedex package was in the storm drain, it could very easily wash up and IMO, that is exactly what FD wanted to happen. There were literally hundreds of ways to dispose of them without them being found.

IMO, FD left the altering tape on the plates as part of his ploy.

IMO, FD placed the altered plates on EE's Red Truck that Friday, so that FD could 'reasonably' use the Red Truck 'undetected' as being EE's Red Truck.

FD needed to make sure that the Red Truck could not be identified as EE's, on CCTV or by an individual witness, while in NC so that FD could reasonably mislead LE and EE into thinking that FD did Not drive EE's Red Truck that Friday.

The ONE big question?

Why would FD hold onto a possible 30+ bags of evidence and two altered vehicle plates, for 10+ Hours???????

IMO and Only IMO, FD was setting up EE.

IMO FD waited the 10+ hours to dispose of the bags and one box of evidence so that FD could get EE's fingerprints on those bags and to transfer any DNA evidence to the bed of FD's Ford Raptor, since EE was using FD's Ford Raptor while EE was working in NC all day, that Friday.

IMO, FD's extremely altered hair cut could have been done to look more like EE.

I am SO Glad that EE immediately retained a top notch attorney and I am SO Glad that LE has stated that EE is Not a suspect.

With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there.

News 12 is in Norwalk. I have several friends who have worked there in the past...unfortunately, none now.

WTNH.com (ABC)

wfsb.com | Eyewitness News (CBS)

NBC Connecticut (NBC)

Samara Abramson (FOX)

FOX 61 (FOX)

Cablevision claims to be local to CT but is out of NJ but perhaps they will send a reporter that will provide coverage via SM as well but I'm not including it as live feed is behind paywall for subscribers.

Just putting this info into the thread as I have no idea how any of the outlets will be covering tomorrow or if NY stations will be present as well. HC and local papers might be there as well so that might be an option for coverage as well.

IMO ONLY, I believe that EE lives near Albany Avenue in the Hartford area and he could have kept the Ford Raptor all week or picked it up very early each morning on his way to NC.

Regardless, there is evidence of EE in FD’s Ford Raptor on CCTV in NC on Friday, May 24th and working on the Sturbridge property.

I am not fully committed with FD parking at Waveny and then Running to JD's 69WL home. It is, Very doable though.

If FD worked alone, he would have either needed to:

1. Leave JD and all the evidence at 69WL and drive her Suburban to Waveny and then return to 69WL in EE’s red truck for the clean up and load up of the evidence.

Or:

2. Load up JD and all evidence into JD's Suburban and then switch All of that to EE's red truck in broad daylight on a busy road.

I have noted before, that FD may have parked EE's red truck at the Winter Sports facility across from the children's school.

This is just a 4 minute jog to 69WL.

However, the issue in my theory of FD working alone and parking EE's red truck at the WS facility, is How did FD get JD's Suburban to Waveny Without jogging on the roads or through the woods to get to 69WL?

This is very possible and doable, but this may be where FD did have a helper that day as someone has noted up thread.

We have not had final confirmation that MT has a truthful alibi with returning a purse from the 4JC dinner party the night before.

MT could very well have just provided the opportunity to park JD's Suburban at Waveny.

This, of course, also begets the questions.

1. Did MT drive the Jeep as the second vehicle to NC?

IMO-No, because that would place another FD vehicle in NC that day, if it were caught on CCTV.

It would also beget the question, were the altered plates used on the Jeep or on EE's red truck?

Or.

2. Did MT ride with FD to NC in EE's Red Truck?

Possible? Yes.

However, if FD and MT rode together in EE's Red Truck to NC that morning, then FD's Timeline has been severely shortened.

We can then have a more detailed timeline.

MT shows up on CCTV about 11:00 am and far from NC.

FD and MT would have had to complete the crime, cleanup, load up, move JD's car to Waveny and get out of Dodge and back up to Farmington in time for MT to get the Jeep at 4JC and then have her picture taken on CCTV.

With that thought, we can ask the question, what was FD doing during the almost 3 hours between 10:45 am and 1:37 pm when FD’s phone traveled to 80MS from 4JC?

With this scenario, it would have been advantageous to have KM at 4JC to pick up the phone when the call came in from Greece.

It seems that Every scenario has it’s pros and cons.

IMO,

IMO a "trusted" assistant would be invaluable for logistical reasons like transportation and serving as a look out. It would be efficient and FD wouldn't be running on well traveled, curvy roads with no shoulders where he would draw attention to himself. He could be in and out of the crime scene quickly with no need to return. If anyone noticed the red truck and wrote down the license number it wouldn't compute so in his mind, he was home free.

If his assistant was MT, how and when did she depart 4JC and where did she and FD rendezvous prior to making the trip to NC? What did the neighbor's camera capture? Did she have poison ivy too?

She could have made arrangements for the nanny to transport her child to school the morning following the dinner party or maybe her child stayed the night with a school friend?

I think FD spent the afternoon at MS dividing and packaging and wrapped up with a trip through the car wash to destroy any evidence left in the bed of EE's truck.

MOO, MOO, MOO

I think EE's red truck went through the car wash in Avon to wash away any evidence the possible 30+ bags, FedEx box, and the body may have left behind.

Of course, that would mean that FD had to have the truck washed Before EE returned for the vehicle exchange.

I would think that EE's red truck was already clean or FD could have explained it away by saying that he wanted EE to come back to a nice clean truck (altruistic again) and that FD had someone wash the truck, while it was parked at 80MS.

I loved the guy that came and washed our vehicles. He has a big water tank on the back of his truck so that he does not always have to hook up to water in the event there is not a water connection available and this was the case at my husband's office building.

BBM

I wonder whether the red truck went through the car wash in Avon so that it would look to LE as though EE had tried to wash away evidence.

NE is allowed so as long as its just a pic I don't see why the mods would object. But if you are concerned just PM a mod when one is online.
Thanks! It's on a FB page, but I have been unable to find it.

A bit more detail about the KM hearing that happened yesterday. Still don't understand why this Judge didn't issue the protection order simply in the abundance of caution given the man with the crowbar/gas can indicident and FD contact scenario and 1.5 hrs of testimony from STBX.

No restraining order against lawyer: Mawhinney is said to have used Dulos in attempt to contact his own estranged wife
According to the article - "After an 1½-hour hearing on the matter, Nastri denied the woman’s request for the restraining order, though, ruling there was no present threat to her safety as the sexual assault happened months ago."

So - it was denied because it happened "months ago"? Something is not right here - MOO!!

According to the article - "After an 1½-hour hearing on the matter, Nastri denied the woman’s request for the restraining order, though, ruling there was no present threat to her safety as the sexual assault happened months ago."

So - it was denied because it happened "months ago"? Something is not right here - MOO!!

Honestly, I really think it was denied because KM is a lawyer, and for no other reason. If he was a car mechanic, Mrs KM would have had a much easier time getting the restraining order. IMO

I got a toll booth bill from Massachusetts yesterday, I was there in July.
It got me thinking about the altered plates.

If EE's vehicle were driven into MA without EE's knowledge then the driver would want to alter the plates so that EE wouldn't get a bill from the state of MA and wonder why/when his truck was in MA.

MA is not all that far from CT.
I wonder if Jennifer's remains could be in MA?

MOO

Honestly, I really think it was denied because KM is a lawyer, and for no other reason. If he was a car mechanic, Mrs KM would have had a much easier time getting the restraining order. IMO
Do the laws for a PFA differ in states? In PA, they issue a temporary and then a hearing is scheduled for the permanent order. Was she issued a temporary first and this was a result of the permanent hearing?

It's really baffling.

What about gas can crowbar guy?
The photos KM was taking of her house?
FD's meddling?

With FD and KM out and about it would seem to me there is a present and very real threat to her safety.

I got a toll booth bill from Massachusetts yesterday, I was there in July.
It got me thinking about the altered plates.

If EE's vehicle were driven into MA without EE's knowledge then the driver would want to alter the plates so that EE wouldn't get a bill from the state of MA and wonder why/when his truck was in MA.

MA is not all that far from CT.
I wonder if Jennifer's remains could be in MA?

MOO

Interesting idea-this assumes that EE doesn’t have an EZ Pass, or that FD would have taken the EZ Pass out of the truck entirely, since it will register the toll no matter where it is in the truck. But there’s no reason why FD couldn’t take it out and leave it at the house where, I think, EE assumed his truck would stay all day-then put it back in later. That definitely could be a reason to doctor the plates. Would there have been time on 5/24 to drive to MA in EE’s truck? It would have to be just inside MA, if that is the case. Which tolls would he try to avoid? Mass Pike?

Last edited:
Interesting idea-this assumes that EE doesn’t have an EZ Pass, or that FD would have taken the EZ Pass out of the car entirely, since it will register the toll no matter where it is in the truck. But there’s no reason why FD couldn’t take it out and leave it at the house where, I think, EE assumed his truck would stay all day-then put it back in later. That definitely could be a reason to doctor the plates. Would there have been time on 5/24 to drive to MA in EE’s truck? It would have to be just inside MA, if that is the case. Which tolls would he try to avoid? Mass Pike?

Good point about EZ Pass.
I am not sure about timeframe or routes but I am going to start considering this possibility for altered plates and check out some maps.

Do the laws for a PFA differ in states? In PA, they issue a temporary and then a hearing is scheduled for the permanent order. Was she issued a temporary first and this was a result of the permanent hearing?

I don’t know-but it seems to me that the judge should have looked at the fact that Mrs KM had an order, which KM deliberately circumvented by using FD to contact her, and as a lawyer he knew better. Instead, the judge decided that the incident was far enough in the past to make it irrelevant. I hope the judge is catching some flack now that it has intersected with FD, and his dead wife.

Re: MA tolls, it looks like the tolls in MA are for the Mass Pike and any other tolls would be closer to the Boston area (which is not a likely place).
IMO

WTNH.com (ABC)

wfsb.com | Eyewitness News (CBS)

NBC Connecticut (NBC)

Samara Abramson (FOX)

FOX 61 (FOX)

Cablevision claims to be local to CT but is out of NJ but perhaps they will send a reporter that will provide coverage via SM as well but I'm not including it as live feed is behind paywall for subscribers.

Just putting this info into the thread as I have no idea how any of the outlets will be covering tomorrow or if NY stations will be present as well. HC and local papers might be there as well so that might be an option for coverage as well.

Bumping! Thanks @afitzy

I don’t know-but it seems to me that the judge should have looked at the fact that Mrs KM had an order, which KM deliberately circumvented by using FD to contact her, and as a lawyer he knew better. Instead, the judge decided that the incident was far enough in the past to make it irrelevant. I hope the judge is catching some flack now that it has intersected with FD, and his dead wife.
I think and it’s just my opinion I don’t agree with it
The judge didn’t grant an restraining order because she was going to meet with KM until her lawyer told her not to
so in his opinion she didn’t consider KM an immediate threat and the case of KM taking photos will be heard on 9/11 maybe a RO will be granted then
I also think KM is under surveillance along with FD
That might be in the sealed warrant

Re: MA tolls, it looks like the tolls in MA are for the Mass Pike and any other tolls would be closer to the Boston area (which is not a likely place).
IMO

Boston is too far (and too crowded)-but you pick up the Mass Pike right over the border. I can’t remember (after hundreds of trips up rt 84 to the Mass Pike) at what point you have to pay a toll before you can get off. This is the danger of EZ Pass-makes you less attentive to it. I like the idea of using the doctored plates to evade toll detection for the vehicle, but wonder if it is just simply that he didn’t want it to be easy for the red truck to be identified by the plate to the casual viewer. Except that, if somebody got a good look at the plate, I think it would be obvious that somebody messed with it-that it wasn’t normal. This is why evading a toll might make sense. Would a police car’s license plate reader, which are pretty widespread now, pick something like that up? If so, I wouldn’t want to chance it, if that was me.

I think and it’s just my opinion I don’t agree with it
The judge didn’t grant an restraining order because she was going to meet with KM until her lawyer told her not to
so in his opinion she didn’t consider KM an immediate threat and the case of KM taking photos will be heard on 9/11 maybe a RO will be granted then
I also think KM is under surveillance along with FD
That might be in the sealed warrant

But I don’t think she ever planned to meet with KM alone-she wanted both of their lawyers there. Which KM and FD nixed-and her lawyer told her not to do it anyway. She DID think he was an immediate threat, which is why she wouldn’t meet alone with him. Maybe the judge thought if she was willing to see him at all, regardless of the circumstances, she wasn’t afraid of him. It still doesn’t look good, and I really wonder what the disposition of that hearing would have been if KM wasn’t a lawyer, or a doctor or a politician-you know, somebody you can trust to be on the right side of the law at all times.

NP and the young assistant are already at the courthouse....
EBh5xEZWkAAvq2u.jpg

Ethan Fry (@ethanfry) | Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads