Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know. Mortgage rules have gotten very strict so the the entire MT loan must have been caught by the system unless it was done months ahead of the transaction. But perhaps this loan aspect was what got the loan officer into trouble too? IDK.

Just don't have the paperwork to prove out the timeline unfortunately. But my guess is that the GF Civil case might just clear it all up for us. I checked the civil case documents listing and so far as I can tell GF did not request the documents associated with the $75,000 loan (unless she had them previously and so would ask this of MT in the upcoming deposition). We might just have to put this entire situation on the "watch list" until more info becomes available.

Does anyone see any other way to get information on this sitatuation?
How was this originally uncovered?
I'm sorry, I missed the original posts about this
so I'm a little in the dark.
I'd like to be more helpful if I knew where to go
back and read up on it.

From the Greenwich Times:
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Study shows courts 'skeptical' of women's abuse claims in custody disputes
Study finds court often DO NOT believe women when claims of abuse are made:
"Overall, courts credited mothers’ claims of abuse at a rate of 36 percent, which the study says refutes assertions that women frequently succeed in falsely claiming abuse in court. The data actually show they are disbelieved more often than not."
I’m my case they did not believe me either. I don’t know what initials I am supposed to put to show just in my situation.

There was a good article from The Atlantic that I posted on this exact issue I believe 1 or 2 threads ago and the idea. Worth a read to learn more as this issue is big one facing DV victims. The State of CT Judiciary just issued a report in 7/19 that was posted in last thread I believe and they detailed many interesting stats on DV related topics as well.

Children in these custody battles are effectively being 'weaponized' by the spouses and the effects on children are many, heartbreaking and can have lifelong impact.

The State of CT report detailed that Judges are getting training to deal with and better understand DV but as we have seen in the Dulos case its challenging for Judges too. @gitana1 has posted extensively in prior threads in a brilliant way I think to explain the difficulty of sitting on the bench in these cases.

So, I would search out @gitana1 prior posts to hear her POV as an on the ground atty working in Family Court as to how hard it is to deal with these situations.

MOO
Happened to me and my child. He suffered incredibly at his hands for 10 months out of state with a nanny and ultimately our high court court in my state threw out the ruling and he could come home. Money, success, good looks and charm deceive the courts and it is punishment to the mother for leaving them.

Went back and looked for a reference to NP handling this matter pro bono and I cannot locate it. He says he has been "retained" and I will take him at his word. Still, unless his client was indeed skimming money, which would not surprise me at all, how is he paying his lawyer(s). After all, according to the pleading he filed in the divorce, he is essentially penniless. Funny how FD is penniless when it suits him, but seems to have no difficulty laying his hands on ready cash.

I still believe that FD and his lawyer are operating under a different set of rules than most. NP appears to be more of a carnival barker than a serious litigator. In that disaster of an interview, JD appears to be a stone cold-blooded killer. JMO!JMO! It will be interesting to see how this relationship plays out for all to see.

Don't have access to article now but recall 'loud banging noise' or 'loud noise from inside the house' as being described by neighbors and dogsitter.

Today's comment about the grey trailer being used as a way to transport a body I thought was credible idea too so perhaps someone banging inside the trailer might appear to distant neighbors as being inside the house. I just don't recall if the trailer was at Sturbridge at the missing date or if its a recent addition as the house is nearing completions and working materials need to be removed.

I forget is someone is up near the 585 Deerfield house maybe it was @thekirbyfamily to see if there is a grey trailer there too? I cannot remember from the tax records if there is one or two trailers but I do recall seeing a trailer at 585 Deerfield at some point and I don't think it was from google maps picture.

I really am curious if the State took down any walls at Sturbridge or brought the dogs back. The house was released back to FD/FORE so quickly that I'm not sure its too relevant to us but I have to admit that it makes sense as a staging area or place to stay on the 23rd.

MOO
Me thinks I might need to go for a little drive...

We are certainly charting new territory here on WS with this one!

Your pictures are perfect and thanks for sharing! I have the same setup you have which is why I was confused when people initially didn't see how perfect the septic angle would be for disposal purposes. But....

But I think the last time we discussed this someone posted that new houses have these conduits where the septic company hooks their hose up to a connector on the top of the conduit that is above ground. This new process means that the old style way of hunting around the yard to find the septic tank cap/lid is no longer necessary. Someone said that they saw one of these above ground conduits to connect to the septic tank at Sturbridge.

I'm going from memory but I think the next question was do the septic systems have some way to access the tank in the event that repairs are necessary and could someone trying to access the tank have been what created the noise at Sturbridge the morning after the missing date. The answer was yes that most systems have some alternative way to access the tank but without seeing the plans for the design of the system it wouldn't be possible to see how the tank could be accessed. My guess is that the plans had to be filed and approved by the town so they are in NC someplace at Town Hall in the Building Dept. I hope LE checked the tank and excavated as needed.

So, we are full circle trying to figure out what could have caused such a ruckus at Sturbridge to wake the neighbors and result in dogs barking. So far I think the items discussed are: septic tank access, well, dumpster. But then there was the confusion of accounts saying that the noise came from inside the house and then I'm not sure we made much progress other than discussion of metal drums, pickup truck tool bins and maybe a few that I'm not remembering. We will need a database soon to recall all these lines of inquiry as my feeble brain is failing me to recall it all! Need some help recalling this all....

Yep, we have all learned a lot about a lot of things in this case, which is good since who knows what future connections it may help us make? Thank you one and all for asking great questions and giving great answers including the vital (I’m serious) “I don’t know” since that tells us what we may need to explore. MOO.

Ok, lawyer friends, IS that what people in the legal profession usually say? Just wondering. No big deal.
Drug dealers say stupid stuff like that, not lawyers. Maybe V6ers, who are trying to pose as "street smart" hipster wannabe's (who have watched too many legal dramas). That ship has sailed for NP, despite the pony tail. Street he is not.

I like that we all question everything that comes out of NP's mouth! Clearly, for good reason!

Very astute observation! Good for us! And IMO, people who know their subject usually are happy to be questioned about it; it’s a way to talk about one’s passion at length and they know they’ve got this, no problem. MOO.

Me thinks I might need to go for a little drive...
Zoom! Zoom! My friend. The 585 Deerfield, Avon, CT property looked to be in poor repair but people were curious if it was used to store FORE property? It looked to be an older property too. But, I'm curious why its never been rented as it was where FD/JD lived before 4Jx? Hint, Hint to FD if you need some cash? If its not completely run down I would think a smaller house in a nice neighborhood might be rentable. Just a thought... MOO

Edit: Added the article about FD Mother accident at the property from HC as there are some property pictures for point of comparison :

In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member