Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like FD hung out there and swept up and there were photos taken of him and a female cousin there almost like he was protecting his hiding place IMO. I remember he got down and looked at the steps and the door jam. It’s almost like he felt protective and wanted to be there just in case. I too wondered why they allowed him to return to it and hoped to goodness gracious they looked at faux walls and things. He is a builder and if he was planning this he could have absolutely IMO prepared a place beforehand. I have a friend who lives in a very large home and they have fake bookshelves, walls and secret rooms that you cannot access unless you have a remote.
This is an intriguing line of thought IMO. I also sure hope LE looked everywhere in all the houses FD has access to with cadaver dogs. But if he put her in a sealed container inside a sealed wall or other hidden space, would LE or dogs be able to detect it?

For the most part, I've thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to hide her body in the house he owned, especially with so much wilderness to hand, but if he really did some research on airtight containers, and knew where to put it behind a recently 'finished' wall, crawlspace, sump in the basement, ducting inside walls, etc. it could be undetectable for 'the mean time' until he could abscond overseas with the children (as he threatened to do to JD as documented in Court Records by her), probably with a bunch of money he stole from JD and her family over time.

Recalling, at the time of the metal clanging / banging it was less than 12 hours since JD went missing, and he still thought he was in the clear and could go pick up the kids at GF's in NYC as he tried to do twice in the next several days. This funny little fellow literally thought he was going to get away with murder, so I wouldn't put it past him to hide her body under LE's noses like this scenario proposes, especially if he had plans to be a 'Gone Boy' shortly thereafter. MOO, MOO, MOO

The back story was that Pattis filed a motion to get back FD/FORE vehicles. Having seen what the State does to check vehicles and do the forensic work we went down the very slippery slope of thinking what might have been done to the vehicles and what conditon they might be returned to 4Jx for use by FD.

My best guess (having seen a number of these stripped cars) was that the shell of the car would be intact but there would be nothing inside. No seats, no carpeting, no electronics, no ceiling cover etc.

The image was this shell of a Suburban towed by the State and returned to FD. The shell might be drivable but w/o anything inside there would be no place to sit. So, the suggestion was to place a milk crate or corn crate or someone brilliantly suggested a 5 gallon painter plastic bucket to the floor so that the vehicle could be driven/used.

Hope that helps. It was a slow news day.... :D

He could bolt a counter height barstool to the floor of the car or maybe a high chair would be better so he doesn't fall on the floor every time he turns a corner.

Bringing over from prior thread:

On It said:
@Mrs M :I’ll never forget seeing NP in court next to FD when FD was wearing his orange jumpsuit. When NP was speaking FD kept turning his head looking at NP and then the cameraman like where’d ya come up with that one or what a great response! FD was astonished IMO at his defense and explanation of the situation. It was unbelievable to watch because you could see FD was like then what happened NP...and I never thought to say that! And good one NP! FD had a horrible poker face IMO
My favorite was the hearing when the Prosecutor brought up Fulos making the DNA statement to a party goer at Jennifer’s house. Wee little Fulos could not contain himself, he turned all different colors like a lizard adapting to its surroundings.

Bringing over from prior thread:

On It said:
@Mrs M :I’ll never forget seeing NP in court next to FD when FD was wearing his orange jumpsuit. When NP was speaking FD kept turning his head looking at NP and then the cameraman like where’d ya come up with that one or what a great response! FD was astonished IMO at his defense and explanation of the situation. It was unbelievable to watch because you could see FD was like then what happened NP...and I never thought to say that! And good one NP! FD had a horrible poker face IMO
My favorite was the hearing when the Prosecutor brought up Fulos making the DNA statement to a party goer at Jennifer’s house. Wee little Fulos could not contain himself, he turned all different colors like a lizard adapting to its surroundings.
I vote we send @Mrs M to be the official WS 'live tweet' person for all of FD/MT/KW court appearances! Or, Facebook Live with @Mrs M at the Stamford Courthouse!

"Lizard adapting to its surroundings"! Simply no words for this @MrsM.

So much more entertaining and visual vs the reporters!

MOO

Last edited:
But he is advertisting the property as a build to suit so if there is some kind of 'taint' to the deed wouldn't it carry to to the new house?

It may vary from state to state but to the best of my knowledge it is on the seller's disclosure form which is part of the Listing Agreement and provided to the buyer once the purchase and sale agreement is signed by both parties.

Civil Case:
GF files motion of objection to FD request for bond.
IMO MUST READ! Questions FORE as a going concern, questions financial transactions etc. explains details of existing mtg on 4Jx that we previously didn't understand.

Reintroduction to the Nigerian Prince case against FORE as an example of FORE business practices.

FORE last tax return filed was 2016!

GF is en fuego IMO!

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879

Attachments

Last edited:
When I googled loud, banging noises, a lot of articles popped up about metal ductwork in walls being moved. Perhaps her body is in a canister in the walls. I’m sorry that is so grim. I don’t think the dogs searched inside the home of 61 Sturbridge. MOO

Articles stated that LE focused on the dumpster outside the property.

They also requested footage from the neighbor from 19 May on....
BBM. That we know of. IMO, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

No, not KW. KWView attachment 197019.

That person is believed to be visiting relative of FD. MOO

IIRC a cousin was just a guess. We don’t have confirmation do we? Look at his side burns? I’m going to try and zoom in on the license plate if it’s in the video clip. Remember they were throwing a lot out in the dumpster. Makes me wonder. MOO.

Thermal imaging devices are some real new devices that allows a person to see through a wall, for pipes, electrical wires etc.
LE can go into a house and using a device, can tell if there is a barrel in the wall. For us that don’t have a lot of money here is a link to using your phone...and there are phone apps out there to use with the phone.

You tube video...how to use a smart phone to see what is behind a wall.

I hope LE has done this type of search, if not I hope LE has someone assigned to reading WS and all of their wonderful and great ideas on solving a crime. If they would follow our hints they may discover a lot!

I would say though the wall would have to be pretty thick to put a barrel in the wall. Looking a the original house plans and remeasuring the current floor plans would give a clue to any changes. I know in some homes there is a void in corners of rooms that are left there and then the builder makes the room square by building that void into the wall. I hope a builder understands what I am saying. Maybe can explain it better. Anyway, that can be where a barrel is or look for a wall that is unusually thick. Smell would be hidden by what ever was thrown in the barrel until it is open.
Yes, I can see this being done.

I hear you. Sturbridge would be perfect on so many levels. And absent making an appt with the listing broker and bringing my own sledge hammer to conduct my own investigation I'm not sure we can do much other than to identify the issue and hope that LE has checked it out.

The other alternative is to phone it into the tip line which isn't a bad idea.

But I do remember that the day the State Crime van was there for the second time they were there for 6 hrs. I have no idea what tech they have to look in the walls etc. but there must have been a reason they cleared it.

MOO
I have complete faith in these investigators.
IMO, no need to second guess their investigating.
We have no clue what they found or didn't find.
In due time. MOO.

This is an intriguing line of thought IMO. I also sure hope LE looked everywhere in all the houses FD has access to with cadaver dogs. But if he put her in a sealed container inside a sealed wall or other hidden space, would LE or dogs be able to detect it?

For the most part, I've thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to hide her body in the house he owned, especially with so much wilderness to hand, but if he really did some research on airtight containers, and knew where to put it behind a recently 'finished' wall, crawlspace, sump in the basement, ducting inside walls, etc. it could be undetectable for 'the mean time' until he could abscond overseas with the children (as he threatened to do to JD as documented in Court Records by her), probably with a bunch of money he stole from JD and her family over time.

Recalling, at the time of the metal clanging / banging it was less than 12 hours since JD went missing, and he still thought he was in the clear and could go pick up the kids at GF's in NYC as he tried to do twice in the next several days. This funny little fellow literally thought he was going to get away with murder, so I wouldn't put it past him to hide her body under LE's noses like this scenario proposes, especially if he had plans to be a 'Gone Boy' shortly thereafter. MOO, MOO, MOO
I totally IMO agree. I IMO believed he timed it so that by the time someone realizes JD was missing it would be during that weekend when the children were with him and he would end up as full-time custodian. I too MOO believe he would abscond with the children to Europe. Gone boy totally.

Civil Case:
GF files motion of objection to FD request for bond.
IMO MUST READ! Questions FORE as a going concern, questions financial transactions etc. explains details of existing mtg on 4Jx that we previously didn't understand.

Reintroduction to the Nigerian Prince case against FORE as an example of FORE business practices.

GF is en fuego IMO!

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879
WOW! She put that request away. The absurdity is exposed without sarcasm or snark; questions about FORE accounting are asked or asked again without defensiveness or tit for tat. Brilliant.

I totally IMO agree. I IMO believed he timed it so that by the time someone realizes JD was missing it would be during that weekend when the children were with him and he would end up as full-time custodian. I too MOO believe he would abscond with the children to Europe. Gone boy totally.
Its such an interesting question.

Can you imagine if he had in his possession or on his computer tickets for the entire family to fly to say Argentina or Greece?

The legal work to get the children back from a foreign location would have been beyond comprehension.

Thank goodness for friends with quick reporting, NCPD for listening and hearing the concerns, Nanny for packing up the children and GF for engaging the armed guards.

What a team!

I hear you. Sturbridge would be perfect on so many levels. And absent making an appt with the listing broker and bringing my own sledge hammer to conduct my own investigation I'm not sure we can do much other than to identify the issue and hope that LE has checked it out.

The other alternative is to phone it into the tip line which isn't a bad idea.

But I do remember that the day the State Crime van was there for the second time they were there for 6 hrs. I have no idea what tech they have to look in the walls etc. but there must have been a reason they cleared it.

MOO

It's good to remember that a decomposing body smells to High Heaven for a long time.

I think your nose could tell you pretty quickly what's in the walls. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members