Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most striking things we probably should all remember...Attorney NP has never claimed his client is innocence of the charges....He says the client has an alibi; he says the client will tell his tale to the jury; he says the client is being maligned; and he says the state can't prove its case. Any claims of complete innocence are not heard...Just saying...
This is a phenomenal group. It is such a respectful and diligent space with great research.

NEW CANAAN — After Jennifer Dulos vanished in late May, thousands took to a social media page to share news updates, court documents and research about players involved in the high-profile case.

For some, the private Facebook page, “Jennifer Dulos, Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Connecticut Case Discussion,” served as a support group for survivors of domestic violence, who felt emboldened to take action against their abusers. For others, it was simply a way to stay on top of a fast-paced case with hourly news updates in a highly-publicized investigation.

tone after “trolls” or unknown individuals either hacked into the page or were accidentally granted administrative privileges by a creator of the group.

“Somehow, some way, someone gained access to our group,” said Jonathan Riches, a Florida resident and former administrator and creator of the group. “I don’t know whether it was via a hack, or someone sort of wormed their way in to convince another admin to (give them) admin (privileges). But once they gained access to the group, they ‘unadminned’ all of us. We lost all our admin capabilities of the page, so we lost control of the page. Then they added a bunch of troll accounts or troll people and they just basically trashed the group.”

On Aug. 9, the five or six original admins were demoted to general members, and trolls began posting irrelevant content, shifting the narrative from supporting finding Jennifer Dulos, to becoming a “pro-Fotis Dulos” page, Riches said. Before Facebook shut down the page on Wednesday, one of the original admins was targeted, and trolls began posting taunting messages alongside pictures of the woman posing with her family.

Members of the Facebook group, “Red Shoe Crime District,” have claimed responsibility for the hack.
Jennifer Dulos Facebook group shut down after ‘nasty people’ hijacked page

Thanks for this. Why would he call 911? He knew darn well she left (escaped) him. OOOHH! I texted her and they showed delivered but she is not texting back! (How dare she not respond!) What a waste of a 911 call. You know it is bad when you have to leave that way. No matter how awful you have been treated, you still feel you owe the person a face to face goodbye. But you also know the verbal beat down that will take place, and it might cause you to lose your courage. I wonder if she left a note? And yes, IME, the planning that went into her escape was undoubtedly brilliant and single minded. MOO. Also, the 911 operator asked him about being able to track her location and he didn't seem to understand. Math major or not, good college or not, he just doesn't seem very bright to me. There is something very off about his intelligence/knowledge of basic things/ability to see cause and effect. I can't put my finger on it. It's something apart from the sociopathy.
Lazy, he’s never had to lift a finger, Golden Boy, everyone else does his clean or dirty work, maybe a comorbid condition like ADD in addition to homicidal narcissistic psychopathy. Definitely not a genius and probably not even good at math, accounting, or home building, oh, or cleaning up a splatter mess. Probably had someone doing all his admissions essays, homework, etc while he fake read Art of War.
MOO

NEW CANAAN — After Jennifer Dulos vanished in late May, thousands took to a social media page to share news updates, court documents and research about players involved in the high-profile case.

For some, the private Facebook page, “Jennifer Dulos, Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Connecticut Case Discussion,” served as a support group for survivors of domestic violence, who felt emboldened to take action against their abusers. For others, it was simply a way to stay on top of a fast-paced case with hourly news updates in a highly-publicized investigation.

tone after “trolls” or unknown individuals either hacked into the page or were accidentally granted administrative privileges by a creator of the group.

“Somehow, some way, someone gained access to our group,” said Jonathan Riches, a Florida resident and former administrator and creator of the group. “I don’t know whether it was via a hack, or someone sort of wormed their way in to convince another admin to (give them) admin (privileges). But once they gained access to the group, they ‘unadminned’ all of us. We lost all our admin capabilities of the page, so we lost control of the page. Then they added a bunch of troll accounts or troll people and they just basically trashed the group.”

On Aug. 9, the five or six original admins were demoted to general members, and trolls began posting irrelevant content, shifting the narrative from supporting finding Jennifer Dulos, to becoming a “pro-Fotis Dulos” page, Riches said. Before Facebook shut down the page on Wednesday, one of the original admins was targeted, and trolls began posting taunting messages alongside pictures of the woman posing with her family.

Members of the Facebook group, “Red Shoe Crime District,” have claimed responsibility for the hack.
Jennifer Dulos Facebook group shut down after ‘nasty people’ hijacked page

And what has FB done about this hijack?
Shutting down isn’t helpful.

Here is something that I have found puzzling.....

Why would FD build 4Jx 13,889 SF house listed for $4.3 million in Farmington, CT where the median home price is $534,998 per Century 21? This 4Jx house would even be a market outlier in New Canaan, CT where the median home price is $1.2 million!

Sure there is an upper end to the Farmington CT real estate market but it doesn't appear that a house over $1 million has sold in Farmington in nearly a year? Was the house put up as a 'marketing tool' for FORE expertise? Possibly, but even so its possible that it could have been done within a smaller footprint so as to eventually be salable?

Did FD build the house with the original idea of housing a harem/blended family perhaps? 10 BRs and 7 full baths and 3 half baths and $46,000 in annual property taxes?

Farmington, CT sales info:
https://www.zillow.com/farmington-ct/sold/

Here is the listing for 4Jx with broker and FD appearance:
https://www.trulia.com/p/ct/farmington/4-jefferson-xing-farmington-ct-06032--1006413681

Here are the real estate stats for Farmington, CT
Real Estate Overview for Farmington, CT - Trulia

Property sale history:

Owner Name Volume Page Sale Date Deed Type Valid Sale Sale Price
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0532 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $350,000
DULOS FOTIS & JENNIFER 0988 0530 08/23/2010 Warranty Deed No $20,000
FORE GROUP INC 0983 0138 06/08/2010 Quit Claim No $0
FORE GROUP LLC 0872 0684 04/25/2006 No $600,000
POWERS ANITRA M & JAMES A 0329 0121 No $20,000

Its a mystery....

MOO
To be fair, I think that FD built 4JC in 2011 as their family home- an excessive one no doubt, but with the big Fore office space over the garage with separate entrance (and small parking lot out back) JDs writing room that she talks about in her blog, and 6BR (what I’ve seem listed everywhere) and 10 baths, and the photos of the gym, playroom, etc I don’t think it was designed for a “harem” necessarily but as an ostentatious demonstration of his membership in the elite that he so badly wanted to gain membership with, all on JDs/HFs dime.

FD had unrealistic, overly inflated, egotistical fantasies that he was going to develop this high end market with all the Farmington properties. (JD in her blog refers to Fore Group as FDs alter ego). Clearly we now see he had no business sense or skills and ran Fore group as a “personal piggy bank” as GF lawsuit recent filings refer to, both to feed his lavish expenses (including his extramarital adventures) and his desperate need for narcissistic supply.

Clearly these properties are dinosaurs in the current real estate market in CT. And now tainted by FD, even further doomed.

Interesting note, 586 Deercliff Road just sold for $785K on 8/1/19. It was listed in April 2019 for $945K. It’s a 6000ft2 house built in 2006 on the same size lot as 585 Deercliff that FD/Fore is listing at $799K for land alone and $2M with house to be built.
A dose of reality about the market and the continuing fantasy world that FD lives in.

Oh, gosh, yes. It’s so, so sad and so incomprehensible. I never have any idea how to deal with such things in life that are so sad and so wrong. Nothing will make it ok again for her, her kids, her family, and those who loved her. The only comfort I can ever find is the belief that a person like JD put her mark on the world in a thousand million billion (my version of countless) ways, not just in the unconditional love she gave those little kids but also in the small ways we’ll never know about but can imagine are likely such as when she helped some little kid at school or through her writing. At the end of a life, can it be said that the person made this world a better place? If the answer is yes, and I certainly believe it is with JD, the results of that person’s kind acts continue on whether we all see them or know of them or not. In remembrance of that person, we can try ourselves to make the world a little better, however that is. This part is not about JD but about something that sometimes helps my kids and me through the terrible, too-soon losses of our pets, all of whom were rescued so already had hard lives before. There are times when it feels like we can’t bear to rescue and love another pet only to lose the pet eventually. Finally, we’ve come to the thought that as unbearable as the pain of losing those we love us, the only possible alternative is not to have had them in our lives to love—and that would be an even more tragic loss. All MOO, and probably too much philosophy. I mean it to be a comfort although I know there is no real comfort possible at times. MOO. Take care.
Your words are very true...and made me cry. Thank you for insight on things we can't change...love, loss and life. :):(

To be fair, I think that FD built 4JC in 2011 as their family home- an excessive one no doubt, but with the big Fore office space over the garage with separate entrance (and small parking lot out back) JDs writing room that she talks about in her blog, and 6BR (what I’ve seem listed everywhere) and 10 baths, and the photos of the gym, playroom, etc I don’t think it was designed for a “harem” necessarily but as an ostentatious demonstration of his membership in the elite that he so badly wanted to gain membership with, all on JDs/HFs dime.

FD had unrealistic, overly inflated, egotistical fantasies that he was going to develop this high end market with all the Farmington properties. (JD in her blog refers to Fore Group as FDs alter ego). Clearly we now see he had no business sense or skills and ran Fore group as a “personal piggy bank” as GF lawsuit recent filings refer to, both to feed his lavish expenses (including his extramarital adventures) and his desperate need for narcissistic supply.

Clearly these properties are dinosaurs in the current real estate market in CT. And now tainted by FD, even further doomed.

Interesting note, 586 Deercliff Road just sold for $785K on 8/1/19. It was listed in April 2019 for $945K. It’s a 6000ft2 house built in 2006 on the same size lot as 585 Deercliff that FD/Fore is listing at $799K for land alone and $2M with house to be built.
A dose of reality about the market and the continuing fantasy world that FD lives in.

Was that the house where @thekirbyfamily had the picture last week? Its a curious comp for 4Jx in terms of valuation. Would have to run the numbers to double check but its likely then that 4Jx mortgage could well be under water.

I think the situation with GF having to pay to maintain mortgage and taxes on 4Jx while FD and JD/Daughter or "Fo and Ho" as I am now calling them is beyond belief. "Fo" owns 50% of 4Jx and "Ho" so far as we know paid no rent. Why neither "Fo" nor "Ho" contributed their 50% share of cost to keep 4Jx is something I hope the courts resolve pronto!

MOO

So so true! You just want to say Run Jen Run! Wonder what happened in the gap of time between the blog posts ending and departure from 4Jx? I wonder how long it took her to plan everything as her escape was brilliantly timed and executed IMO too. MOO

You tube of 911 call made by FD:

He's reporting his wife, kids and the "babysitter" (did he not know she is the kid's Nanny???) missing (on the audio)...and the dumb *advertiser censored* is talking on speakerphone...he is a double douche-bag!!! God, hearing his voice pisses me off!!! jmo

Wow. The market is really tanking. That's a lot of house for 785K.

Mortgage at 4JX is: Est. Mortgage $24,112/mo. That is nearly what I make in a year (I make a bit over that)...who builds a house and tries to sell it for $4+M; when the market is $1-2M+/-. Oh wait...Fotis Dumbo does...:D jmo (except for the salary part...lol).

His thought could have been that Farmington was a diamond in the rough. We’ve all seen neighborhoods go from less than desirable, to high end. He wanted to be first in line to profit from a dramatic increase in value.
I don’t know the local real estate market, so this is IMOO.

His thought could have been that Farmington was a diamond in the rough. We’ve all seen neighborhoods go from less than desirable, to high end. He wanted to be first in line to profit from a dramatic increase in value.
Farmington isn't a diamond in the rough. Lots of beautiful homes and historic places.

Was that the house where @thekirbyfamily had the picture last week? Its a curious comp for 4Jx in terms of valuation. Would have to run the numbers to double check but its likely then that 4Jx mortgage could well be under water.

I think the situation with GF having to pay to maintain mortgage and taxes on 4Jx while FD and JD/Daughter or "Fo and Ho" as I am now calling them is beyond belief. "Fo" owns 50% of 4Jx and "Ho" so far as we know paid no rent. Why neither "Fo" nor "Ho" contributed their 50% share of cost to keep 4Jx is something I hope the courts resolve pronto!

MOO

Yes that is the one I thought was 585 Deercliff due to the barely visible dirt driveway.

Last edited:

When I was taking all the pictures I had to turn around several times, which meant sometimes I drove for miles in both directions before finding a place or not having something directly on my tail. I got a good look at surrounding area....there are a few very high end homes, most are moderate to nice, and there are even very old/boarded up/condemned ones as well. It was very much a mixed bag. Mountain Spring Road empties out onto the highway directly across from the historic Hill-Stead Museum (a mansion, gardens, and arts center) and it is very near an ultra upscale girls boarding school Jackie Kennedy attended as a girl. Maybe he thought he could start an upward movement in the market in this particular area one property at a time, IDK????

When I was taking all the pictures I had to turn around several times, which meant sometimes I drove for miles in both directions before finding a place or not having something directly on my tail. I got a good look at surrounding area....there are a few very high end homes, most are moderate to nice, and there are even very old/boarded up/condemned ones as well. It was very much a mixed bag. Mountain Spring Road empties out onto the highway directly across from the historic Hill-Stead Museum (a mansion, gardens, and arts center) and it is very near an ultra upscale girls boarding school Jackie Kennedy attended as a girl. Maybe he thought he could start an upward movement in the market in this particular area one property at a time, IDK????
Love the Hillstead and Miss Porters is in a beautiful area with lovely older homes, as I remember. All the towns in the Farmington Valley are a mix of old and new with a history of their own. Great place to live and raise a family. MOO.

MOO

Love the "FoHo" moniker!

Has anyone been able to figure out how many homes FD sold from the inception of the"building" company? I can't see that he ever made enough to support his family and pay his bills. Was he more successful in the early period?

Realizing that many things tanked in 2008, FD probably had a valid reason for deceased sales from 2008-2014-15, but how was he sustaining his enterprise, competing in water ski tournaments, traveling up to 10 days a month (he loves to meet new people according to Rena), vacationing (?) in Italy when his mother sustained her fatal injuries, wearing expensive clothing, etc.? I am mystified about how this "business" operated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff